Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wife watching

Jump to newest

By *orkshire gentleman OP   Man
over a year ago

Gomersal

Guys I can tell you how much pleasure it is if you can get partnered with a female who is interested in having over lovers.

The build up to the meeting with the other guy the suspense and eventually get into watch as she opens her legs to her new lover as he descends into her pussy and she cries out with pleasure.

It’s fantastic to watch her legs going high as he goes deep inside her.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lippy02Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Yes it is something very special to experience.

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

I love joining a couple and being watched by hubby. That look she gives hubby when you first enter her is the best - it says she loves him but this is her time now. Heaven!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never have meets over to our home as we like to keep both lifestyles separate.

But there's nothing better than kissing my husband as someone enters me.

It's so erotic

By *ig_Liam1Man
over a year ago

North

The feeling when you both have a connection starting into her eyes as you edge closer to putting the tip in.

Wow.

I’ve also let hubby grab my cock and guide me into his mrs, he then sat there and wanked himself before cumming before we’d even changed positions

over a year ago

I have only experienced a mmf on three occasions with my fuck buddy Julia - even though two of the meets were not planned and happened by accident (sort of) - experiencing her get fucked by another guy has been the best sex I have ever had,

It’s so horny looking at her face as a guy slips his cock in for the first time - she gets so into it when she knows I am being turned on by watching - her being fucked by two delivery drivers (at different times) gets me stiff everyone I think about it

over a year ago

This is something that really turns me on.

I want to see my partner take a good pounding so I can reclaim her after and feel how wet she is.

Would love to see and hear her be pleasured.

By *rmrs95Couple
over a year ago

Chester

"Guys I can tell you how much pleasure it is if you can get partnered with a female who is interested in having over lovers.

The build up to the meeting with the other guy the suspense and eventually get into watch as she opens her legs to her new lover as he descends into her pussy and she cries out with pleasure.

"

Oh absolutely agree, it's a feeling like no other

over a year ago

I've yet to experience this feeling

By *amesnplanesMan
over a year ago

Swords and Dublin

"Guys I can tell you how much pleasure it is if you can get partnered with a female who is interested in having over lovers.

Oh absolutely agree, it's a feeling like no other "

I would add that the eye contact made between the wife and husband as the wife slowly reaches that climax is so powerful. It's almost a bit thank you for the play....

And likewise, I've seen plenty of husband's with the biggest grin on their face seeing the waves of pleasure washing over the wives!

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

"

Absolutely loved it when I had a partner that took extras

Missing that lifestyle but offer wife to have extras so you never know, once you open the box the door is always open

It only takes that one special person that catches her eye and chats them up SND flirt

By *aughty50sCouple
over a year ago

Yorkshire - but we travel a lot

Reclaim sex is fantastic.

over a year ago

Thank god men like to share their wife as a lot of my previous meets as a single guy on my old profile have been like this.

By *uncouple 321Couple
over a year ago

south West

Love watching dee with another guy listening to her in pleasure then reclaiming her after , nothing better !!!

By *eembuckMan
over a year ago

heathrow area

It’s a special thing for everyone involved. I have been lucky to be invited to join a number of couples over the years and to be watched by a hubby as I enter his wife, is an amazing experience.

Thank you to all you open minded couples who embrace this lifestyle or just want to experiment with another man.

By *igdave19Man
over a year ago

workington

I was asked a few times to join my mate and his misses but I found it a little weird so I declined a few times, kept asking me to go round for a drink and I knew why as I wanted too I just thought it would make things awkward as I was always around them every day and didn't want it to be weird. long story short I've fucked her a hell of a lot of times while hes eaother warched or joined in for a threesome, been around 3 year now. And never awkward it's like it never happens h

By *oreverplayfulCouple
over a year ago

motherwell

Total turn on watching the mrs taking another guys cock and listening to her! Great experience for everyone

over a year ago

Love my lady friend doing this

By *aughtybutnicecouple69Couple
over a year ago

Perth

There is not better feeling then seeing another guy, or guys taking full control of and fucking my wife

By *irebrand 1263Man
over a year ago

near you

I love to play with a wife while hubby watches

By *iredhandMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I love to play with a wife while hubby watches "

One of the horniest experiences I’ve ever had the pleasure of, and hope to have more of.

By *REEPALESTINEMan
over a year ago

derby

Ecstatic feeling being watching by the husband/partner as the woman is clearly loving every second of sex with you.

By *lecom1Couple
over a year ago

Stornoway

Nothing better than seeing the man slide his cock up and down her slit as she begs him to fuck her

over a year ago

How did you feel the first time you watched your girl get ducked by another man ?

By *helroyCouple
over a year ago

Skegness

"How did you feel the first time you watched your girl get ducked by another man ? "

felt amazing

By *uncouplerkCouple
over a year ago

TD

Oh absolutely agree, it's a feeling like no other "

By *omRachCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

I love watching my wife having sex with other men, the range of emotions I go through is varied to say the least.

By *aveing funCouple
over a year ago

staffordshire

It’s the best turn on watching the wife getting fucked the expression on her face is priceless

By *roop69Man
over a year ago

St Columb Major

Over the years I’ve loved seeing my wife take another man as he slips inside her her expression is what makes it enjoyable for me .

over a year ago

Massive turn on for both of us x

over a year ago

This has always been one of my biggest fantasies,pleasuring somebody else wife/partner while the husband/partner watches

It must be so erotic for everyone involved

Hopefully I will get invited to do this soon,just reading all these posts is so horny

By *ature couple 60Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Would have to agree with op watching the guy ease his cock into her and her turning to me and giving a knowing smile as to say I'm going to enjoy this there's nothing better

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Massively intense. Seeing her remove the last of her clothes in front of a stranger exposing the most intimate areas of her body to his view. Knowing I enjoy the sight of her showing off.

Then as they fuck she changes angles to ensure I can see every depraved moment clearly. She is enjoying the sex and the performance. Sometimes she will ask if I can take photos of specific dirty moments. A penetration or a cum shot for instance.

Then when it’s all over her disinterest in covering up or even cleaning all the cum from her body.

Special

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

Our biggest fantasy and we can't wait to make it a reality

over a year ago

One of the best things on a swinging scene xx

over a year ago

Absolutely love this.. totally arousing beyond belief

By *verready5000Man
over a year ago

mansfield

This is the top two of my dream fantasy’s

By *b750Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Love it

By *d4funtimesMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Love it "

CB 750, wow, she looks gorgeous, do you join them for MFM?

over a year ago

"

This is currently a top favourite fantasy for us…I never thought I’d get turned on so much thinking about being fucked by another guy while J watches, then having him fuck me last. Hopefully won’t be too long before we make it a reality

F (Mrs)

By *bione_1Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

It's really hot fucking a guys wife as he watches and wanks

over a year ago

Adventurous two I am sure you will have no end of offers

By *d4funtimesMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

This is currently a top favourite fantasy for us…I never thought I’d get turned on so much thinking about being fucked by another guy while J watches, then having him fuck me last. Hopefully won’t be too long before we make it a reality

F (Mrs)"

adventerous two, don't wait, so arousing, x

Post new Message to Thread