Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Girlfriend is out now

Jump to newest

By *eldrew1 OP   Man
over a year ago

horley

She went out dolled up 7pm nd already started chatting to a barman and a guy just bought her a drink.she has permission in Brighton

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

On the edge of my seat

By *ltra72Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"She went out dolled up 7pm nd already started chatting to a barman and a guy just bought her a drink.she has permission in Brighton "

Would you prefer her to be with a man or a woman?

By *eldrew1 OP   Man
over a year ago

horley

Definitely a man

By *eldrew1 OP   Man
over a year ago

horley

She is quite attracted to ladies though but unbelievably she gets more ladies hitting on her than men

By *eldrew1 OP   Man
over a year ago

horley

We have a code ...c = chatting e = eyed up

...d = drinks g = touching I the bar gg= going to his room or hers I suppose as its a hotel bar ggg= challenge completed

over a year ago

Good luck hope she gets smashed in her back doors and you have an amazing wank. X

By *eldrew1 OP   Man
over a year ago

horley

"Good luck hope she gets smashed in her back doors and you have an amazing wank. X"
definitely not back doors her worse nightmare lol but pussy oh yes

By *ltra72Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"We have a code ...c = chatting e = eyed up

...d = drinks g = touching I the bar gg= going to his room or hers I suppose as its a hotel bar ggg= challenge completed"

Hope she has a great night, you never know she might meet a couple

By *eldrew1 OP   Man
over a year ago

horley

Why not ..she ditched the 1st guy all he did was chat about his wife haha

over a year ago

"Why not ..she ditched the 1st guy all he did was chat about his wife haha"

You?

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Good luck hope she gets smashed in her back doors and you have an amazing wank. X"

Pure poetry.......

A

By *eldrew1 OP   Man
over a year ago

horley

"Good luck hope she gets smashed in her back doors and you have an amazing wank. X

Pure poetry.......

A"

absolutely lol..she just sent a d. Meaning someone has bought her a drink .and she said she flashed the barman her stockings

over a year ago

I love a good story I do

over a year ago

"I love a good story I do "

There's a prequel if you green arrow

By *eldrew1 OP   Man
over a year ago

horley

"I love a good story I do

There's a prequel if you green arrow "

shame you think this is a put on ..if you bothered to see our couples profile you would see she is quite capable of enjoying herself ..unfortunately these things take time and just have to see what tranpires

over a year ago

"We have a code ...c = chatting e = eyed up

...d = drinks g = touching I the bar gg= going to his room or hers I suppose as its a hotel bar ggg= challenge completed"

Careful - some folks around these parts don't like people being used in challenges

By *eldrew1 OP   Man
over a year ago

horley

There's a prequel if you green arrow shame you think this is a put on ..if you bothered to see our couples profile you would see she is quite capable of enjoying herself ..unfortunately these things take time and just have to see what tranpires"

anyone interested she was bought another drink by a 40s aged man

By *ldaCouple
over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

Yep, keep it going. What’s yr couples profile btw?

By *eldrew1 OP   Man
over a year ago

horley

"Yep, keep it going. What’s yr couples profile btw?"
have pmd you

over a year ago

There's a prequel if you green arrow shame you think this is a put on ..if you bothered to see our couples profile you would see she is quite capable of enjoying herself ..unfortunately these things take time and just have to see what tranpires"

I'd have a hard job considering you don't list your couples username on your profile?... I'll just go dust off my crystal ball

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Beautifully put.

By *arkandlovelyWoman
over a year ago

South Derbyshire

"On the edge of my seat "

Right there with ya

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"On the edge of my seat

Right there with ya"

So much edging.

By *eldrew1 OP   Man
over a year ago

horley

Unfortunately nothing materialised a couple of guys approached and chatted but nothing more than that .she is heading home somewhat deflated. Thanks anyway

By *rispyDuckMan
over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

Is she gonna send you naughty pics gagging on a cock?

Forget netflix I'm hooked on this story tonight

By *rispyDuckMan
over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

"Unfortunately nothing materialised a couple of guys approached and chatted but nothing more than that .she is heading home somewhat deflated. Thanks anyway"

The night is still young maybe another bar?

By *iger4uWoman
over a year ago

In my happy place

Stories and fantasies has its own area

By *eldrew1 OP   Man
over a year ago

horley

"Unfortunately nothing materialised a couple of guys approached and chatted but nothing more than that .she is heading home somewhat deflated. Thanks anyway

The night is still young maybe another bar?"

unfortunately given up I tried to send you a nice photo of her but you blocked men mailing you which actually I understand. Night mate

By *eldrew1 OP   Man
over a year ago

horley

"Stories and fantasies has its own area"
what an absurd statement ..I never said anytime something was happening ..that would have been a story ..t just never came off at least didn't invent something ..you people make me sick you can't win ..and trust me we have an awful lot more success than you do going by your verifications .. wasalways told f you Ave nothing nice to say say nothing so goodnight

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Too be continued:

By *arkandlovelyWoman
over a year ago

South Derbyshire

"Stories and fantasies has its own area"

Lol lol lol lol

over a year ago

"She went out dolled up 7pm nd already started chatting to a barman and a guy just bought her a drink.she has permission in Brighton "

Are you a pimp?

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"She went out dolled up 7pm nd already started chatting to a barman and a guy just bought her a drink.she has permission in Brighton

Are you a pimp? "

Why would you suggest that?

By *REEPALESTINEMan
over a year ago

derby

Sounds like she’s having a fair few free drinks

over a year ago

"She went out dolled up 7pm nd already started chatting to a barman and a guy just bought her a drink.she has permission in Brighton

Are you a pimp?

Why would you suggest that? "

"she has permission" if the said female was looking for this setup then surely it should be announced by her?

By *rKingsmanMan
over a year ago

Sutton

There's a prequel if you green arrow shame you think this is a put on ..if you bothered to see our couples profile you would see she is quite capable of enjoying herself ..unfortunately these things take time and just have to see what tranpires

I'd have a hard job considering you don't list your couples username on your profile?... I'll just go dust off my crystal ball "

Doesn’t even say what bar she was in…. Brightons a big place! She could be anywhere

over a year ago

There's a prequel if you green arrow shame you think this is a put on ..if you bothered to see our couples profile you would see she is quite capable of enjoying herself ..unfortunately these things take time and just have to see what tranpires

I'd have a hard job considering you don't list your couples username on your profile?... I'll just go dust off my crystal ball

Doesn’t even say what bar she was in…. Brightons a big place! She could be anywhere "

Anywhere, or nowhere.

Schrodinger's girlfriend.

By *d4funtimesMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

Awesome that she has a great with your blessings,

By *uchislife66Man
over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 19/10/22 00:27:59]

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Shame the usual wits feel it necessary to be so bitter, sounds fun op. Keep on trucking.

over a year ago

"Unfortunately nothing materialised a couple of guys approached and chatted but nothing more than that .she is heading home somewhat deflated. Thanks anyway"

There's always next time! Did you at least have a nice wank at the thought?

I'm sure next time will be more of a success! Would she attend a club night on her own? It would certainly end with a bang in her doors if you know what I mean!

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Unfortunately nothing materialised a couple of guys approached and chatted but nothing more than that .she is heading home somewhat deflated. Thanks anyway

There's always next time! Did you at least have a nice wank at the thought?

I'm sure next time will be more of a success! Would she attend a club night on her own? It would certainly end with a bang in her doors if you know what I mean! "

Are those the doors that were smashed in? I have an image of timber and splinters... Unless they are those pvc strip door curtains that just open round you as you enter...

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Are you a pimp?

"she has permission" if the said female was looking for this setup then surely it should be announced by her? "

I assume he means she has persmission from him, her partner. Whats the issue there?

over a year ago

Are you a pimp?

"she has permission" if the said female was looking for this setup then surely it should be announced by her?

I assume he means she has persmission from him, her partner. Whats the issue there? "

The day any woman should need permission from someone to do anything has long gone.

Couples profiles saying this is up to them but a single male profile asking this makes me wonder!

over a year ago

Are you a pimp?

I assume he means she has persmission from him, her partner. Whats the issue there?

The day any woman should need permission from someone to do anything has long gone.

Couples profiles saying this is up to them but a single male profile asking this makes me wonder! "

Playing devil's advocate here - I've seen plenty of single male profiles on here saying they have "permission" from their wives/girlfriends and never seen anyone get offended by it.

I think it's just a general term that's used in this sphere, and tbh if my (imaginary) partner were going out trying to sleep with random women you'd best believe he'd need "permission" from me

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think we could send out a few of us alone, under the direction of forum users. We'd provide updates, some pics etc.

It could be like a treasure hunt competition

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Are you a pimp?

Couples profiles saying this is up to them but a single male profile asking this makes me wonder!

Playing devil's advocate here - I've seen plenty of single male profiles on here saying they have "permission" from their wives/girlfriends and never seen anyone get offended by it.

I think it's just a general term that's used in this sphere, and tbh if my (imaginary) partner were going out trying to sleep with random women you'd best believe he'd need "permission" from me "

Exactly. What in gods name kind of couples fuck around without permission exactly??

Surely permission is the very cornerstone.

over a year ago

Are you a pimp?

I think it's just a general term that's used in this sphere, and tbh if my (imaginary) partner were going out trying to sleep with random women you'd best believe he'd need "permission" from me

Exactly. What in gods name kind of couples fuck around without permission exactly??

Surely permission is the very cornerstone. "

Do you ask for a slip of paper with "she has permission" written before you meet women?

over a year ago

Are you a pimp?

I think it's just a general term that's used in this sphere, and tbh if my (imaginary) partner were going out trying to sleep with random women you'd best believe he'd need "permission" from me "

Unless he was doing it without your knowledge

over a year ago

Are you a pimp? "

over a year ago

Are you a pimp?

Unless he was doing it without your knowledge "

Yeah but that's the point. They're not doing it without each other's knowledge... Hence why they have permission.

What term would you use instead then?

over a year ago

Oh please put your dummy back in sunshine

By *ornynorfolkguyMan
over a year ago

North Norfolk

Is she back yet?

By *iredhandMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I’m confused. OPs profile says he is in Turkey but his wife is out in Brighton?

Maybe the profile hasn’t been updated?

over a year ago

Are you a pimp?

Unless he was doing it without your knowledge

Yeah but that's the point. They're not doing it without each other's knowledge... Hence why they have permission.

What term would you use instead then? "

I don't tend to use terms or play devil's advocate, I just say what I see! A little like fantasy catchphrase

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Are you a pimp?

Surely permission is the very cornerstone. "

Sorry i dont actually understand what youre saying.

What exactly is your issue here? Because everyone else in this thread seems to read it as its supposed to be read. Ive no idea what youre seeing when you read it

By *eldrew1 OP   Man
over a year ago

horley

"I’m confused. OPs profile says he is in Turkey but his wife is out in Brighton?

Maybe the profile hasn’t been updated? "

what is strange I am on holiday she is home and wanted us both to get something out of it ...at no time did I said I was home

By *oystick-MCRMan
over a year ago

Manchester | London

Singles night op mrs giving it another whirl?

By *eldrew1 OP   Man
over a year ago

horley

No she only does that when I'm away. Which won't happen now till Feb. We have a mmmmf meet for her sat on her profile

Post new Message to Thread