Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sexy Halloween outfit for curvy women

Jump to newest

By *aybail-238 OP   Couple
over a year ago

hartlepool

Hey, looking for ideas for a sexy/slutty Halloween costume that would sit well with a curvy woman like my self x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

White corset and tutu, covered in fake blood, blood stained stockings to match

By *werkfan87Man
over a year ago

Mortlake

Mrs Incredible

Or

Wonder woman

Or for something easier to create a vampiress

By *exySwitches203Couple
over a year ago

Felixstowe

My partner is going to be wearing a witches outfit with an underbust corset… shes refusing to let me see it until the 29th

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hey, looking for ideas for a sexy/slutty Halloween costume that would sit well with a curvy woman like my self x"

Aren't all female Halloween costumes sluty, sluty devil, sluty zombie, sluty secretary, slutty school girl, soldier, nurse, police officer, I'm sure there is even a slutty mother Teresa Halloween costume

over a year ago

hartlepool

"Hey, looking for ideas for a sexy/slutty Halloween costume that would sit well with a curvy woman like my self x

Aren't all female Halloween costumes sluty, sluty devil, sluty zombie, sluty secretary, slutty school girl, soldier, nurse, police officer, I'm sure there is even a slutty mother Teresa Halloween costume "

Was thinking of one of those nurses from the silent hill film

over a year ago

You could literally be anything.

I think Mrs Incredible would be great to show off curves. I'm going to go as Shrek.

over a year ago

hartlepool

"You could literally be anything.

I think Mrs Incredible would be great to show off curves. I'm going to go as Shrek."

A bit cliche but I’d have liked to the Harley Quinn thing but it just wouldn’t look right on me I don’t think. I’d like to see a shrek costume haha! X

By *werkfan87Man
over a year ago

Mortlake

I'm working so I'll be going as private security. I'll just add a balaclava and say I'm a home invader haha

By *werkfan87Man
over a year ago

Mortlake

Any woman can pull of Harley that's the beauty of the costume! You can highlight whatever aspect of your physique you want!!

By *werkfan87Man
over a year ago

Mortlake

Shrek... if you do that you'll have a tonne of men wanting to go green!!

By *nicornExplorersCouple
over a year ago

north east

"You could literally be anything.

I think Mrs Incredible would be great to show off curves. I'm going to go as Shrek.

A bit cliche but I’d have liked to the Harley Quinn thing but it just wouldn’t look right on me I don’t think. I’d like to see a shrek costume haha! X "

Maybe out side the box like the queen of hearts, brings a all new meaning to "off with his head"

By *agusMan
over a year ago

Near by

Velma from scooby doo

over a year ago

My wife will b going for a vampire dress!!

over a year ago

hartlepool

"Velma from scooby doo "

That’s a good one too!

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"Hey, looking for ideas for a sexy/slutty Halloween costume that would sit well with a curvy woman like my self x

Aren't all female Halloween costumes sluty, sluty devil, sluty zombie, sluty secretary, slutty school girl, soldier, nurse, police officer, I'm sure there is even a slutty mother Teresa Halloween costume

Was thinking of one of those nurses from the silent hill film "

I did this last year. Made my own costume. Message me if you want to see a picture

over a year ago

hartlepool

Was thinking of one of those nurses from the silent hill film

I did this last year. Made my own costume. Message me if you want to see a picture "

The silent hill nurse outfit?

Post new Message to Thread