Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Orally bi dominant bull

Jump to newest

By *onaldandjacqueline OP   Couple
over a year ago

wirral

So we are looking for a semi regular good looking and local bull in good shape. We like the idea of him being dominant to mr and mrs and for us to play out the cuck and hotwife role a bit. Forced oral on the bull, clean up etc and a bit of humiliation. Has anyone done this before and got genuine experience. Also how have couples found this way of playing? Would love to hear

More x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arry monk40Man
over a year ago

Telford

I have done this once trust is built I would recommend you take time to build this type of relationship

By *oxy jWoman
over a year ago

somerset

you'll find some bulls who are 100% str8 will allow cucks to give oral and stuff they dont see it as bi as its only one way and they dont see cucks as men they are cucks lol nothing manly about cucks when it comes down to sex

By *skToShareCouple
over a year ago

High Peak

We are also looking for this dynamic as well.

It’s tough finding the right person.

By *omRachCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

"you'll find some bulls who are 100% str8 will allow cucks to give oral and stuff they dont see it as bi as its only one way and they dont see cucks as men they are cucks lol nothing manly about cucks when it comes down to sex "

'Straight' bulls will used forced oral simply as a means of controlling the husband

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"you'll find some bulls who are 100% str8 will allow cucks to give oral and stuff they dont see it as bi as its only one way and they dont see cucks as men they are cucks lol nothing manly about cucks when it comes down to sex "

This!!!!

By *icebigchopperMan
over a year ago

Hampshire

I’m a alpha male and looking for a couple

over a year ago

wirral

Love this x

over a year ago

wirral

"you'll find some bulls who are 100% str8 will allow cucks to give oral and stuff they dont see it as bi as its only one way and they dont see cucks as men they are cucks lol nothing manly about cucks when it comes down to sex

'Straight' bulls will used forced oral simply as a means of controlling the husband "

Sounds perfect to us x

over a year ago

wirral

"you'll find some bulls who are 100% str8 will allow cucks to give oral and stuff they dont see it as bi as its only one way and they dont see cucks as men they are cucks lol nothing manly about cucks when it comes down to sex

This!!!! "

Shame about the distance

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Except their penis

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

Done this before but finding the right couple is hard. But worth the effort.

By *omadic1Man
over a year ago

North Lincs

"So we are looking for a semi regular good looking and local bull in good shape. We like the idea of him being dominant to mr and mrs and for us to play out the cuck and hotwife role a bit. Forced oral on the bull, clean up etc and a bit of humiliation. Has anyone done this before and got genuine experience. Also how have couples found this way of playing? Would love to hear

More x"

I was a regular Bull to a couple in exactly this type of scenario a number of years ago. Sadly I moved away and we lost touch. I’d love another relationship but it is hard to find a genuine couple seeking this.

over a year ago

wirral

Still looking

Post new Message to Thread