Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How lucky am I

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am now in a relationship with Louise (have been for nearly two years) and she loves sex and cum.

Sadly, we don’t get much time together, as we both have children from previous marriages.

When we are together, once or twice a week, we have a lot of sex and fun. She lets me take pics, vids and to post on here and sometimes live calls on SC.

She really has opened my eyes up to a whole new world. I was previously in a dead end marriage, which ended when ex wife left me for someone else.

Now I’m guaranteed a BJ every week without fail. I’ve even been in the dog house before with Lou and she still sucked my cock because she loves to do it and wanted cum.

#winning

Certainly landed on my feet with her. She’s a keeper for sure.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

Think I'm with you on this one. She is definitely a keeper. All the best for the future together.

over a year ago

"Think I'm with you on this one. She is definitely a keeper. All the best for the future together. "

Thanks. I love to show her off now, still pretty new to all of this. Love to webcam with her and share her pics and vids.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Definitely lucky she looks amazing but sure it works both ways and she feels lucky too

over a year ago

"Think I'm with you on this one. She is definitely a keeper. All the best for the future together.

Thanks. I love to show her off now, still pretty new to all of this. Love to webcam with her and share her pics and vids. "

Would be great. Love to join in

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Sounds like you've found a good one, take care of her.

Mrs

over a year ago

"Sounds like you've found a good one, take care of her.

Mrs "

I try to. Thanks

over a year ago

"I am now in a relationship with Louise (have been for nearly two years) and she loves sex and cum.

Sadly, we don’t get much time together, as we both have children from previous marriages.

When we are together, once or twice a week, we have a lot of sex and fun. She lets me take pics, vids and to post on here and sometimes live calls on SC.

She really has opened my eyes up to a whole new world. I was previously in a dead end marriage, which ended when ex wife left me for someone else.

Now I’m guaranteed a BJ every week without fail. I’ve even been in the dog house before with Lou and she still sucked my cock because she loves to do it and wanted cum.

#winning

Certainly landed on my feet with her. She’s a keeper for sure. "

Lucky man, she looks Sexy AF!

over a year ago

"I am now in a relationship with Louise (have been for nearly two years) and she loves sex and cum.

#winning

Certainly landed on my feet with her. She’s a keeper for sure.

Lucky man, she looks Sexy AF!"

Thanks. Love to show her off.

over a year ago

Long life to Lou the cock sucker enjoy

over a year ago

#winning

Certainly landed on my feet with her. She’s a keeper for sure. "

That's made my day, thank you!!!

By *xfordjohnMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Always good to read a positive story on here - good luck to you both.

over a year ago

"Always good to read a positive story on here - good luck to you both."

Thanks. Would say we both deserved it after our marriages.

By *ocksareoffMan
over a year ago

Out n About

Sounds like you both are made for each other. To both of you, keep up the good work and wish the pair of you the best for the future.

over a year ago

"Sounds like you both are made for each other. To both of you, keep up the good work and wish the pair of you the best for the future. "

Good things come to those who wait for sure.

Post new Message to Thread