Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hubby health

Jump to newest

By *arleycpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leyburn

Well about a month ago Andy had a stroke, not too serious, but its going to take him a good while to recover, he will probably never be 100% fit again.

hes suggested that i should still meet one of our friends occassionally, now I would like to but I am not sure if how I would feel afterwards. we have known the guy for years and had 3 somes and I have met the guy on my own a few times.

Anyone else been in this situation?

Marie

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ap AdgeMan
over a year ago

Wirral

I would give yourself time both of you and get Hubby to take a hobby such as singing to raise endorphins and help recovery

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

If it is what he wants then why not include him? That way you know he is happy that your needs are fulfilled. What that would entail would be up to you both, but physical restrictions should not make anything a no go area.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi Marie

Take your time and and make sure your husband is fully comfortable with the idea. If he is it could be a great arrangement for everyone.

I had a similar arrangement with slightly older couple many years ago. John had had a stroke but he still wanted Jill to enjoy sex. We would meet a couple of times a month. John would often join in for oral sex then sit back and enjoy watching us enjoy sex and pleasure one another. We developed a lovely friendship.

I would say give it a try, your marriage sounds strong enought and it may arouse him too

By *arleycpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leyburn

We are taking our time and talking about everything

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Well about a month ago Andy had a stroke, not too serious, but its going to take him a good while to recover, he will probably never be 100% fit again.

hes suggested that i should still meet one of our friends occassionally, now I would like to but I am not sure if how I would feel afterwards. we have known the guy for years and had 3 somes and I have met the guy on my own a few times.

Anyone else been in this situation?

Marie

"

Hi Marie and Andy

I am sorry to hear this. I hope Andy is on the mend. Fingers crossed he gets his self back to full health x

D

Post new Message to Thread