No crazy/horny stories knocking about?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *werkfan87Man
over a year ago

Mortlake

Last year when I was working night shifts I was cycling through a wooded area to get to and from work. One morning on my way home I stumbled across a couple sitting on a fallen tree. The guy asked me for a lighter so I stopped to smoke with them. We began chatting and they were acting a bit off so I made a jokey comment about them stopping me because they wanted to partake in some dogging. The response was quite surprising as the lady proceeded to stand up and remove her jacket to ask if I would be interested if they did want to. Needless to say a curvy woman is my idea of a fantastic time so my response was very positive. As I had a verbal back and forth with her about how good she looked and what I would do to her I noticed her partner was listening and walking under his jacket. He winked and nodded in her direction so I stepped in closer to her, before I had a chance to say anything my trousers were around my knees and she was stroking me with one hand while she lifted her skirt with the other. Her boyfriend appeared behind her and they started fucking. She wrapped her lips around me and for the next 30-40 minutes we took turns spit roasting her from each end before we were very rudely interrupted by a labrador and the owner calling its name from nearby in the trees. Needless to say this put a stop to the fun of what up to that point had been an amazing chance meeting. Definitely released all of the stress of a 14 hour shift!!

By *andaloriansCouple
over a year ago

Malvern

Those damned labradors!

By *werkfan87Man
over a year ago

Mortlake

"Those damned labradors!"

Yes they really ruined the mood haha