Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Of course it's tough, but....

Jump to newest

By *razy Shenanigans OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chelmsford

we understand meeting people online these days is very difficult, and the one thing we really want is the elusive ffm....(like the majority of couples on here ) but we were wondering if there's anything on our profile that might be potentially off putting to any possibilities?

A three way vibe, friendship, connection is vitally important to us and as just mentioned, we know it's not easy to find but if we can make sure that what we're doing on our side is all in line then hopefully some stars will align and some great times can be found

Hopefully looking for some profile advice from one or two ladies into what we're looking for or some couples who have been successful?

Paul and Alyson x x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"….but we were wondering if there's anything on our profile that might be potentially off putting to any possibilities? ……."

Nothing off putting that I can see at all, it works for me. I especially like that your profile pays equal attention to both of you, something that’s lacking in a lot of couples profiles, kudos

By *oxy jWoman
over a year ago

somerset

go back 20 years and this was happening all the time it was a easy thing to find and do however fast forward to now and there are loads of couples looking for this with very little success and its not hard to spot why we see post from single woman saying why mainly they dont fancy both or they dont want to be watched by the guy and alot simply say they are not a toy .... swinging is moving forward at a fast pace with more and more singles joining couples are no longer the be all of swinging ... theres loads of fem on fem going on its easy to find just not amongst all swingers ..

id say clubs would be the best bet unless you and your fella are happy to go to a gay club night thats where i find the most fem on fem fun

By *lassy_but_sassyWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"we understand meeting people online these days is very difficult, and the one thing we really want is the elusive ffm....(like the majority of couples on here ) but we were wondering if there's anything on our profile that might be potentially off putting to any possibilities?

A three way vibe, friendship, connection is vitally important to us and as just mentioned, we know it's not easy to find but if we can make sure that what we're doing on our side is all in line then hopefully some stars will align and some great times can be found

Hopefully looking for some profile advice from one or two ladies into what we're looking for or some couples who have been successful?

Paul and Alyson x x

"

I think your profile is great! I love a profile with some effort put into it, and it made me laugh!

If you were nearer I'd meet!

over a year ago

Chelmsford

"go back 20 years and this was happening all the time it was a easy thing to find and do however fast forward to now and there are loads of couples looking for this with very little success and its not hard to spot why we see post from single woman saying why mainly they dont fancy both or they dont want to be watched by the guy and alot simply say they are not a toy .... swinging is moving forward at a fast pace with more and more singles joining couples are no longer the be all of swinging ... theres loads of fem on fem going on its easy to find just not amongst all swingers ..

id say clubs would be the best bet unless you and your fella are happy to go to a gay club night thats where i find the most fem on fem fun "

It's not just girl/girl we're looking for...it's the whole threeway connection/vibe that we'd love, it would never be just a show for him but a 100% all round comfortable, incredibly sensual experience that would hopefully lead to a great friendship

We are members of a club as well and have had some great nights....we live in hope x x

over a year ago

Chelmsford

"we understand meeting people online these days is very difficult, and the one thing we really want is the elusive ffm....(like the majority of couples on here ) but we were wondering if there's anything on our profile that might be potentially off putting to any possibilities?

Paul and Alyson x x

I think your profile is great! I love a profile with some effort put into it, and it made me laugh!

If you were nearer I'd meet! "

That damn distance issue hey?! Well....Next time you're down this neck of the woods... x x

Post new Message to Thread