Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Butt plugs and needing to… ahem

Jump to newest

By *unmatt888 OP   Man
over a year ago

Duns

Does anyone else find this? I love the idea of the things and quite enjoy the sensation; but within about 10 minutes I’m utterly desperate for the toilet - and even after I’ve been the effect normally starts again and after 10 minutes my body has found something up there to get rid of!

Honestly I find them quite a good way to clean out in preparation for anal, but would like to enjoy them more if it weren’t for the laxative effect.

Am I alone here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unmatt888 OP   Man
over a year ago

Duns

Apparently I am alone then

By *unx2019Couple
over a year ago

Moray

It's a matter of douche before inserting. Give yourself good clean then when putting plug in will find after couple of minutes it all settles down. Cuck can wear his for hours with no discomfort.

By *inkForLifeCouple
over a year ago

North Shields

Often have this but it settles down. I use a glass plug which I much prefer over metal or silicone. I have worn one for over 24 hours without taking it out at all, however usually I do need to go to the toilet more than once in a 24h period. Excluding toilet trips I've worn one none stop for 3 days. So over a period of 72 hours it was probably inside me for 71h45m.

Finding the correct plug is important. We've got probably over 10 plugs but there's only one I can wear more than an hour or so.

By *unmatt888 OP   Man
over a year ago

Duns

"Often have this but it settles down. I use a glass plug which I much prefer over metal or silicone. I have worn one for over 24 hours without taking it out at all, however usually I do need to go to the toilet more than once in a 24h period. Excluding toilet trips I've worn one none stop for 3 days. So over a period of 72 hours it was probably inside me for 71h45m.

Finding the correct plug is important. We've got probably over 10 plugs but there's only one I can wear more than an hour or so."

Thanks! Maybe I just need to persevere more

Post new Message to Thread