Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wife's Colleague

Jump to newest

By *ansduo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

My wife's Colleague made some excuse tonight that his partner couldn't make a gig, so did she want to go? What's his agenda?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tylebender03Man
over a year ago

Manchester

I think you know what his agenda is lol

By *ansduo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I think you know what his agenda is lol "

Perhaps, yes. Came out the blue.

By *inballs99Man
over a year ago

Blackheath

Is she thinking he has got ideas?

By *ansduo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Is she thinking he has got ideas?"

No, she thinks it was all innocent.

By *inballs99Man
over a year ago

Blackheath

"Is she thinking he has got ideas?

No, she thinks it was all innocent. "

well if she thinks that and she is happy to go then why not !

By *rying2niteMan
over a year ago

Egremont

Fine....wait untill she gets home then check her knickers for another mans muller rice

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Either they're good friends and he wanted to know if she'd like to go orrr... they're good friends and he wanted to know if she'd like to go so he can try to pork her

LvM

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

probably is do you trust her ?

By *ansduo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

No, she thinks it was all innocent. probably is do you trust her ?"

Yes.

By *ansduo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Either they're good friends and he wanted to know if she'd like to go orrr... they're good friends and he wanted to know if she'd like to go so he can try to pork her

LvM"

Not sure they are good friends, but I think the latter scenario.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think it's probably innocent but the thought of something happening has definitely crossed his mind

By *aGaGagging for itCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

She could go but make a light hearted comment (or a direct one) about it not being a date and how she appreciates that he feels comfortable asking her without any other agenda.

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

No, she thinks it was all innocent. probably is do you trust her ?

Yes. "

nothing to worry about then

By *illyjohnyCouple
over a year ago

brighton

He wants to fuck your wife

By *ansduo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"He wants to fuck your wife "

My thoughts exactly.

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

"He wants to fuck your wife

My thoughts exactly. "

pull him to one side and warn him of as I’d imagine it would be rather uncomfortable for her if he made any moves obviously a polite word not a threat

By *ansduo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

My thoughts exactly. pull him to one side and warn him of as I’d imagine it would be rather uncomfortable for her if he made any moves obviously a polite word not a threat "

Fair point.

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

My thoughts exactly. pull him to one side and warn him of as I’d imagine it would be rather uncomfortable for her if he made any moves obviously a polite word not a threat

Fair point. "

but you need to be 100% sure he is after something other than just being a friend or you could embarrass him her and you very tricky not a position I’d like to be in

By *illyjohnyCouple
over a year ago

brighton

My thoughts exactly. pull him to one side and warn him of as I’d imagine it would be rather uncomfortable for her if he made any moves obviously a polite word not a threat

Fair point. but you need to be 100% sure he is after something other than just being a friend or you could embarrass him her and you very tricky not a position I’d like to be in "

I would say to him I hope you are going to be a gentleman with my wife as she is a bit apprehensive about going out alone without me accompany her

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

If he knows she's married it's an odd request. It's not up to you to say she can or can't go, but you can say whether you'd like her to go or not. If she goes if you tell her you don't like the idea then you're on shakey ground.

By *ddfellowMan
over a year ago

new ferry, wirral

maybe he's on this site, thinks he recognises her and wants to try his hand

By *omRachCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

A few years back I had a spare ticket for a gig and so I asked a female colleague if she wanted to go - as I knew she was a fan of that particular band.

There was no agenda on my part (and yes she was a good looking woman btw) it was just a simple means to an end.

Can fully understand why many are thinking to the contrary but it may simply be a case of a nice gesture.

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

My thoughts exactly. pull him to one side and warn him of as I’d imagine it would be rather uncomfortable for her if he made any moves obviously a polite word not a threat "

Really? She is not hubbies property and if she wants to go out with her colleague then that is a conversation between her and hubby. If he is happy for her to go then fine. If he isn’t then he needs to tell her - not go behind her back and “warn” the other guy off.

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

Really? She is not hubbies property and if she wants to go out with her colleague then that is a conversation between her and hubby. If he is happy for her to go then fine. If he isn’t then he needs to tell her - not go behind her back and “warn” the other guy off."

nope she’s his wife/partner and has the rite to warn some other bloke of making an unwanted move nothing to do with being his as you say “property”

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Really? She is not hubbies property and if she wants to go out with her colleague then that is a conversation between her and hubby. If he is happy for her to go then fine. If he isn’t then he needs to tell her - not go behind her back and “warn” the other guy off. nope she’s his wife/partner and has the rite to warn some other bloke of making an unwanted move nothing to do with being his as you say “property” "

That doesn’t sound like the kind of relationship that is on solid ground to me. If one partner can’t talk to the other and trust them then I think there are deeper issues.

over a year ago

Are the tickets still available and who's playing?

Asking for a friend.

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

Really? She is not hubbies property and if she wants to go out with her colleague then that is a conversation between her and hubby. If he is happy for her to go then fine. If he isn’t then he needs to tell her - not go behind her back and “warn” the other guy off. nope she’s his wife/partner and has the rite to warn some other bloke of making an unwanted move nothing to do with being his as you say “property”

That doesn’t sound like the kind of relationship that is on solid ground to me. If one partner can’t talk to the other and trust them then I think there are deeper issues."

the point is he does trust her I asked him earlier in the thread if you can be bothered to scroll through them he obviously doesn’t want his wife/partner having any unwanted advances making against her he has a point in my opinion he obviously doesn’t trust the other bloke for whatever reason

By *rivervaderMan
over a year ago

bolton

He may be trying his luck because he may know your on fab but it’s how much you trust your misses and I think you do. Let her go if he tries anything I’m sure she will let you know and you can go from there

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Really? She is not hubbies property and if she wants to go out with her colleague then that is a conversation between her and hubby. If he is happy for her to go then fine. If he isn’t then he needs to tell her - not go behind her back and “warn” the other guy off. nope she’s his wife/partner and has the rite to warn some other bloke of making an unwanted move nothing to do with being his as you say “property”

That doesn’t sound like the kind of relationship that is on solid ground to me. If one partner can’t talk to the other and trust them then I think there are deeper issues. the point is he does trust her I asked him earlier in the thread if you can be bothered to scroll through them he obviously doesn’t want his wife/partner having any unwanted advances making against her he has a point in my opinion he obviously doesn’t trust the other bloke for whatever reason "

If he trusts her then everything is fine. She is an adult and can look after herself. If she wants hubby to warn him off then she can ask him. If she doesn’t then he doesn’t.

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

That doesn’t sound like the kind of relationship that is on solid ground to me. If one partner can’t talk to the other and trust them then I think there are deeper issues. the point is he does trust her I asked him earlier in the thread if you can be bothered to scroll through them he obviously doesn’t want his wife/partner having any unwanted advances making against her he has a point in my opinion he obviously doesn’t trust the other bloke for whatever reason

If he trusts her then everything is fine. She is an adult and can look after herself. If she wants hubby to warn him off then she can ask him. If she doesn’t then he doesn’t. "

fair point I suppose maybe he just doesn’t want her to feel uncomfortable perhaps the chap in question is a known player we don’t know

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

That doesn’t sound like the kind of relationship that is on solid ground to me. If one partner can’t talk to the other and trust them then I think there are deeper issues. the point is he does trust her I asked him earlier in the thread if you can be bothered to scroll through them he obviously doesn’t want his wife/partner having any unwanted advances making against her he has a point in my opinion he obviously doesn’t trust the other bloke for whatever reason

If he trusts her then everything is fine. She is an adult and can look after herself. If she wants hubby to warn him off then she can ask him. If she doesn’t then he doesn’t. fair point I suppose maybe he just doesn’t want her to feel uncomfortable perhaps the chap in question is a known player we don’t know "

They need to talk. That’s basically the summary of most relationship threads on here.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

No, she thinks it was all innocent. probably is do you trust her ?

Yes. "

trust such a rare thing these days

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

If he trusts her then everything is fine. She is an adult and can look after herself. If she wants hubby to warn him off then she can ask him. If she doesn’t then he doesn’t. fair point I suppose maybe he just doesn’t want her to feel uncomfortable perhaps the chap in question is a known player we don’t know

They need to talk. That’s basically the summary of most relationship threads on here."

yer I agree

By *KG12Couple
over a year ago

Burnley

Any ideas what the outcome of the OP's conundrum was?

over a year ago

"A few years back I had a spare ticket for a gig and so I asked a female colleague if she wanted to go - as I knew she was a fan of that particular band.

There was no agenda on my part (and yes she was a good looking woman btw) it was just a simple means to an end.

Can fully understand why many are thinking to the contrary but it may simply be a case of a nice gesture."

over a year ago

"Are the tickets still available and who's playing?

Asking for a friend. "

And is he fit.

By *razytimesinloveCouple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

Could be completely innocent if your Mrs is a fan of the band etc.

If it’s a one off I’d leave it at that. If it happens again within a month then there’s something up

By *uzboxCouple
over a year ago

Northwich

If you want to come across a insecure, untrusting of your wife and a bit pathetic, then yes do this

By *embshunterMan
over a year ago

Haverfordwest

Did she go?

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

If you want to come across a insecure, untrusting of your wife and a bit pathetic, then yes do this"

his wife isn’t the problem he trusts her as he’s already said ^^^^ and in what way does it make him pathetic in him politely saying hands off his wife (cue the not his property drivel)

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

I can understand him if he wants to fuck yr good lady.. I certainly would

By *randmrsfuntobehadCouple
over a year ago

manchester

No come on as a man let's be honest and say what's happening here. He's trying to get in her knickers.

Regardless of trust or whatever if a man who isn't gay offers you a date or night out just you 2 they fancy you and want to fuck. I wouldn't dream of asking a other woman out if my wife couldn't make it, I'd probably either not go or ask one of the boys.

By *ansduo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"No come on as a man let's be honest and say what's happening here. He's trying to get in her knickers.

Regardless of trust or whatever if a man who isn't gay offers you a date or night out just you 2 they fancy you and want to fuck. I wouldn't dream of asking a other woman out if my wife couldn't make it, I'd probably either not go or ask one of the boys. "

Fully agree. I'd not ask another woman out.

over a year ago

"No come on as a man let's be honest and say what's happening here. He's trying to get in her knickers.

Regardless of trust or whatever if a man who isn't gay offers you a date or night out just you 2 they fancy you and want to fuck. I wouldn't dream of asking a other woman out if my wife couldn't make it, I'd probably either not go or ask one of the boys.

Fully agree. I'd not ask another woman out. "

Why not? Could you not go with a woman as a friend? Do men really only have sex on the brain where women are concerned?

By *ansduo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Why not? Could you not go with a woman as a friend? Do men really only have sex on the brain where women are concerned? "

In all honesty, I could easily go to a gig with another woman and not amke any move, assuming I found her attractive. However, I don't credit other men with that restraint. Sad, but true.

over a year ago

Did she go or not ?

over a year ago

Why not? Could you not go with a woman as a friend? Do men really only have sex on the brain where women are concerned?

In all honesty, I could easily go to a gig with another woman and not amke any move, assuming I found her attractive. However, I don't credit other men with that restraint. Sad, but true. "

Fair point.

Also if she turns him down he may make things difficult for her at work so it's not worth the risk.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

In all honesty, I could easily go to a gig with another woman and not amke any move, assuming I found her attractive. However, I don't credit other men with that restraint. Sad, but true. "

This whole thread puzzles me

But the bit about warning someone off - well let's just say if my husband warned a work colleague off he'd not only make me more likely to do something he'd also likely not be my husband for much longer

& not crediting others with restraint sounds more like your speaking of your own actions

Has your wife or this guy done anything to cause you concern, I have lunch with male colleagues most days, we eat, we aren't in a hotel room fucking, guys & girls can be friends without having an agenda

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"My wife's Colleague made some excuse tonight that his partner couldn't make a gig, so did she want to go? What's his agenda?"

Don't worry about his agenda.

Its hers that will dictate things.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"My wife's Colleague made some excuse tonight that his partner couldn't make a gig, so did she want to go? What's his agenda?"

Has anyone asked yet, does she want to fuck him? If she does then this looks like a good starting point.

By *ansduo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"My wife's Colleague made some excuse tonight that his partner couldn't make a gig, so did she want to go? What's his agenda?

Has anyone asked yet, does she want to fuck him? If she does then this looks like a good starting point."

Not as far as I can tell. Update though. He's now asked her out again.

over a year ago

"My wife's Colleague made some excuse tonight that his partner couldn't make a gig, so did she want to go? What's his agenda?

Has anyone asked yet, does she want to fuck him? If she does then this looks like a good starting point.

Not as far as I can tell. Update though. He's now asked her out again. "

Is she going to fuck him?

By *ansduo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 30/10/22 18:57:38]

By *ansduo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I do not believe so, no.