Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Advice for new couple

Jump to newest

By *ornycurvycouple3234 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Coventry

I was wondering if anyone could give us some advice on how to approach women in the hopes of meeting. I've been a single woman on here but never as a couple. Are there any tips on how to help us create the best profile and what is a good first message. Neither of us are used to approaching women. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

I'd maybe pop some pics if you both on you can see your physique, it's hard to tell from a cock if there's any attraction to the male.

Single women are well sought after by most on fab, your profile is your selling point, better pics and maybe a bit about what you can offer, a bit about yourselves rather than just what you want.

Also check out the meets and request section there maybe some local socials or try clubs.

Good luck

Mrs

over a year ago

Coventry

Thank you. Will take that on board and tweak it over the weekend and get some new pics

By *otTheReal01Man
over a year ago

London

I'd search online for "advice for unicorn hunters". There are some good articles out there.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

You definitely need more pics of the male where his body can be seen,though I'm not your target market

Most couples on fab are looking for the same as you,so it can be hard to find.clubs are good apparently for meeting ladies if you could get to one.

over a year ago

Coventry

Thank you. We have been to a club but we're both quite shy in person so it can be hard for us to approach women. Will definitely get some more pictures and more information on our profile

Post new Message to Thread