Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dodgy or try it?

Jump to newest

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Just to clarify: it doesn’t concern this website, it has to do with where I’m residing now. But I fancied your wisdom people…

So, today I contacted somebody via discreet texting about parties they do. Apparently, women are involved too…5 or 6 of them. Not all of them at the same time… Sounds more like a gangbang than a MF couples thing…Allegedly, it’s with condoms, no drugs but it’s €50 entry, and a “nice present for the ladies wouldn’t go amiss”. When I asked what present, I was told it could be like a nice bottle of wine etc…The biggest disappointment is that it’s not a bi gangbang although the organiser is apparently bi himself…and, allegedly, if other bi blokes are there, then it would be ‘ok’ to get a bit spicier…I don’t know….should I? Or not? I get the suspicion that it’s all too…”arranged”….And the “present” thing?….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

not something I'd bet tempted to do

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

I've been contacted to attend things like that & £50 per male tends to be the going rate

It covers organising the event, hiring accommodation, traveling cost & a room for the ladies if they need overnight accommodation, refreshments, condoms, wipes etc

As to the present thing I'd just see it as a thank you for a nice afternoon/evening, like you might take a bottle of wine if you were visiting someone's home for a meet

over a year ago

"Just to clarify: it doesn’t concern this website, it has to do with where I’m residing now. But I fancied your wisdom people…

So, today I contacted somebody via discreet texting about parties they do. Apparently, women are involved too…5 or 6 of them. Not all of them at the same time… Sounds more like a gangbang than a MF couples thing…Allegedly, it’s with condoms, no drugs but it’s €50 entry, and a “nice present for the ladies wouldn’t go amiss”. When I asked what present, I was told it could be like a nice bottle of wine etc…The biggest disappointment is that it’s not a bi gangbang although the organiser is apparently bi himself…and, allegedly, if other bi blokes are there, then it would be ‘ok’ to get a bit spicier…I don’t know….should I? Or not? I get the suspicion that it’s all too…”arranged”….And the “present” thing?…."

I used to be part of something similar run by a friend. The money is basically covering overheads and well making organising it worthwhile.

over a year ago

"Just to clarify: it doesn’t concern this website, it has to do with where I’m residing now. But I fancied your wisdom people…

So, today I contacted somebody via discreet texting about parties they do. Apparently, women are involved too…5 or 6 of them. Not all of them at the same time… Sounds more like a gangbang than a MF couples thing…Allegedly, it’s with condoms, no drugs but it’s €50 entry, and a “nice present for the ladies wouldn’t go amiss”. When I asked what present, I was told it could be like a nice bottle of wine etc…The biggest disappointment is that it’s not a bi gangbang although the organiser is apparently bi himself…and, allegedly, if other bi blokes are there, then it would be ‘ok’ to get a bit spicier…I don’t know….should I? Or not? I get the suspicion that it’s all too…”arranged”….And the “present” thing?…."

Nothing ventured, nothing gained…you can always leave if it’s not what you expected. And you never know, you might have the night of your life

F (Mrs)

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Yeah….I suppose nothing ventured, nothing gained! Plus they did ask to see body and face photos of me which would make you think they wouldn’t accept anyone and everyone….?

over a year ago

Prostitution. Enjoy.

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"Prostitution. Enjoy. "

If it is I won’t partake in the action….simple as

over a year ago

"Prostitution. Enjoy.

If it is I won’t partake in the action….simple as "

Fun to watch though.

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"Prostitution. Enjoy.

If it is I won’t partake in the action….simple as

Fun to watch though. "

May be maybe not…who knows…if it is a legit event you might even get a glimpse of a video of me in action orally servicing a woman

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

€50 euros bit like going to a club but less choice

over a year ago

Got to be worth the risk of 50 pounds if you can afford to lose it or be disappointed by the outcome .

By *ddfellowMan
over a year ago

new ferry, wirral

its a buisness opertunity for some near do well.

Post new Message to Thread