Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

profile says single women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is joke!!! Most of them are part of couple or have a boyfriend! That's a single women today lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Not surprised when Swinging originates from couples and you are on a swingers site.

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

You'll get loads of Women comment now who are actually single. The ones with the Man in the background (or running the profile) will give it a miss

over a year ago

"Not surprised when Swinging originates from couples and you are on a swingers site."

Not so single then

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"This is joke!!! Most of them are part of couple or have a boyfriend! That's a single women today lol"

I,m properly single..no man lurking in the background....

I was recently seeing someone but had my profile hidden for the duration ...

over a year ago

Although I was messaged yesterday by a single female who wanted me to do regular with her man ...

over a year ago

"Although I was messaged yesterday by a single female who wanted me to do regular with her man ..."

Classic

By *rincess1988Woman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

"This is joke!!! Most of them are part of couple or have a boyfriend! That's a single women today lol"

I can assure you that many male singles on here are in fact married men as well.

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"This is joke!!! Most of them are part of couple or have a boyfriend! That's a single women today lol

I can assure you that many male singles on here are in fact married men as well."

Good point. The ones who will only meet in a hotel will say they live with their Nan!

By *layTimeEssexCouple
over a year ago

Stansted

Single as in single for swinging purposes. Could be single in real life or attached. Whatever. Ditto large chunk of the men.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

My wife and I both have single accounts as well as a couple one. It makes it easier for those looking for any of those categories. And especially for women looking to meet women, a solo account is easier than a couples as there's less implication that a guy is going to be involved.

As an aside, why does it bother you OP? I can't see the problem unless you're looking to date through Fab

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

tf1

I’m defo a single woman but doesn’t mean I’m going to bother answering your message or meeting you.

over a year ago

"My wife and I both have single accounts as well as a couple one. It makes it easier for those looking for any of those categories. And especially for women looking to meet women, a solo account is easier than a couples as there's less implication that a guy is going to be involved.

As an aside, why does it bother you OP? I can't see the problem unless you're looking to date through Fab "

Just don't want any drama. Single means single.

By *layTimeEssexCouple
over a year ago

Stansted

"

As an aside, why does it bother you OP? I can't see the problem unless you're looking to date through Fab

Just don't want any drama. Single means single. "

What do you suggest a single lady classifies herself as if she has a boyfriend? She is hardly a couple, single man or TV which are the other options. Should she just not be on Fab?

over a year ago

I'd you don't count the guy I've locked in my cellar I'm a 1000% single.

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman
over a year ago

tf1

"I'd you don't count the guy I've locked in my cellar I'm a 1000% single. "

Haha. I love your profile

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Yes we are all not really single.

V x

By *oxy jWoman
over a year ago

somerset

my single profile is for me to meet alone im clear on my profile that im married and we both have a couples profile too but my profile is 100% about meeting just me ..

the problem is when people are not clear i think the site does crackdown on profiles who say single but play as couples from that single profile ie the profile gets changed to couple so if your messaging a single profile thats playing as a couple from that profile then i guess you could always report so the profile gets changed..

By *irky_coupleCouple
over a year ago

kirky

Don't really care if they are single or whatever in normal life,really gets our goat when single profiles say "only meet with my man". Not a single then are you?

By *iss DevilWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

I am in an open relationship, we both have single profiles on here plus a couple's one. I am making it very (I hope) clear on my single profile that my partner would not be involved in any meets arranged through that profile.

By *rambuie100Man
over a year ago

essex/suffolk border

Real world single here, shocker !!

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Now that sounds a case of sour grapes. You can add My Girl to that list to. People have their lone adventures on here too. A big part of the lifestyle for many is individual sexual freedom. Also a fair few poly folk on here too. Maybe this is not the best site for those looking for hook ups with totally unattached women.

Although I do wonder if there scope in the future to have a lone category in addition to single and couple for people who participate alone but are in a relationship of some form? Personally I prefer to call myself a lone male in this context rather than a single male as I am not single. Likewise why I go with lone parent rather than single parent because I live alone with my kids but in a serious life relationship. So maybe a different category would be useful.

over a year ago

"Not surprised when Swinging originates from couples and you are on a swingers site."

Guess you never heard of the 1960s, you should read about it

over a year ago

“ Rich widow doesn’t die single “

over a year ago

"Not surprised when Swinging originates from couples and you are on a swingers site.

Guess you never heard of the 1960s, you should read about it"

That’s why I’m not a swinger . No one to swing with .

I like electro swing tho

over a year ago

"I'd you don't count the guy I've locked in my cellar I'm a 1000% single. "

Wow u have a cellar ? Nice ….

I left my gimp in car park . To much junk in the van .

With a cat bowl of milk . She likes it . Apart cats trying take her dinner .

over a year ago

"Yes we are all not really single.

V x "

I’m not single either . I wake up with myself and I think

Oh fuck in hell . You again .

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Although I was messaged yesterday by a single female who wanted me to do regular with her man ..."

She was probably the man

By *rs W AnchorWoman
over a year ago

North Norfolk

I'm single!

Technically I am but I do have a swinging partner that I attend clubs/meets with. Saying that I also meet solo. I have the best of both worlds!

over a year ago

I'm happily married but only on here to meet other women on my own.

After chatting with lots of ladies since being here I have only found 1 so far that wasn't here to help an unseen male have his fantasies fulfilled!!

Oh well my search continues...

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

I don't understand your point

It's a swingers site, couples can play together or alone, to play alone you need a single profile

Providing all parties are aware I don't see the issue

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

It simply means a woman that will meet on their own.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

chichester

Lol pretty much

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

Sets me off singing every time

Post new Message to Thread