Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Sat in our car, as Jane was humped, ten feet away, in a strangers vehicle"

I bet that was exciting. Was rhe reclaim sex good

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A few monnths after we first started out wife getting nude massages/fingering etc, I sat in the living room and thy were in the bedroom. We, me and my wife agreed I'd come after about 20 mins into the rook and fuck her and get him to start first. However, when I oend the door I could not see them on the bed as she was being slowly fucked on the floor, bareback. The bedroom was big, 19 feet across ie two bedrooms into one took me a monet to gt my bearings. It was a surprise that unsettled me for a mo but then I told him to get off and I took over.

By *23RouteCouple
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Wife loves it , or been tied and blindfold

over a year ago

Blindfolded hotel meet, my apprehension when we got the knock on the door. Then the movement around the room, them climbing in the bed.

The feeling of not who or how many, as hand touched me all over i was so turned on

By *triker0079Man
over a year ago

London

"Blindfolded hotel meet, my apprehension when we got the knock on the door. Then the movement around the room, them climbing in the bed.

The feeling of not who or how many, as hand touched me all over i was so turned on "

Oh wow that would have been amazing

over a year ago

"Blindfolded hotel meet, my apprehension when we got the knock on the door. Then the movement around the room, them climbing in the bed.

The feeling of not who or how many, as hand touched me all over i was so turned on "

Ofttt I'd love that

Mrs C

over a year ago

Now that sounds amazing

By *haz46Woman
over a year ago

Stockport

i have been tied down before

By *aka12345Couple
over a year ago

close by

Taken into a changing room with 5 guys there taking turns each using me xx mrs k xx

over a year ago

One of mrs Bs fantasies

over a year ago

"i have been tied down before"

Where you blindfolded and used

By *REEPALESTINEMan
over a year ago

derby

"A few monnths after we first started out wife getting nude massages/fingering etc, I sat in the living room and thy were in the bedroom. We, me and my wife agreed I'd come after about 20 mins into the rook and fuck her and get him to start first. However, when I oend the door I could not see them on the bed as she was being slowly fucked on the floor, bareback. The bedroom was big, 19 feet across ie two bedrooms into one took me a monet to gt my bearings. It was a surprise that unsettled me for a mo but then I told him to get off and I took over."

Love this

Post new Message to Thread