Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Disappointed

Jump to newest

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

at human nature once again. I was chatting to a young bloke—a good few years younger than me—about a possible threesome with an older guy whom I have met before. As soon as the young’un looks at the older guy’s profile he goes off on one… “wtf is that all about? Is he a tv? Christ! And high heels? Maybe we should dress him up and have him get some trade so we can make some bucks. Ridiculous etc etc”…I was getting irate at him and finally said ‘look, if you don’t get turned on by cross-dressing, it’s your taste, it’s legit; besides the guy doesn’t always meet “dressed up”. But why make all that useless commentary? What’s with all the ridicule? It’s utterly useless.’ At some point the word “disgusting” came out. I replied, ‘the same word could be used for you or me by a heterosexual person. Would you like that?’ Whoever said that being young and of an alternative sexual orientation equals being accepting and open-minded?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Gay man finds men attractive is hardly news, why would he necessarily find an attempt at feminisation attractive? Surely you should have mentioned this before hand.

He probably expressed it in an immature way.

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

I did say it above…sexual tastes are one’s prerogative. It’s that casual mockery that I have a problem with.

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

Well magneto does make a good point, but the guy could have said na not for me instead of all the sheer nastiness. Sometimes fab brings out the worst in people.

By *_Marius OP   Man
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"Well magneto does make a good point, but the guy could have said na not for me instead of all the sheer nastiness. Sometimes fab brings out the worst in people."

I should have mentioned it’s not from either Fab sites but it doesn’t matter. It’s the universality of it all lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's probably not a good idea to tell all and sundry what another member said in a PM...

For one thing the older guy in question might read it. It all sounds very offensive though and a lucky escape was has by yourself and the older guy by not meeting the man saying it..

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

"Well magneto does make a good point, but the guy could have said na not for me instead of all the sheer nastiness. Sometimes fab brings out the worst in people.

I should have mentioned it’s not from either Fab sites but it doesn’t matter. It’s the universality of it all lol"

Yes, and you made the understandable point, too, that one might reasonably hope for some solidarity between non-heterosexual people (not attraction! Just a touch of understanding/empathy). But all the transphobic LGB Alliance types,allying with all kinds of fascists, have done their best to drive wedges.

over a year ago

"Whoever said that being young and of an alternative sexual orientation equals being accepting and open-minded? "

That was only ever a myth. The world of gay hook up “no fats, no fems, no Asian” or “masc 4 masc” is alive and kicking. It never went away. Sometimes it’s posturing, sometimes it’s aggressive. Dodge the bullet and move on.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

" Whoever said that being young and of an alternative sexual orientation equals being accepting and open-minded? "

No one

over a year ago

His response was absolutely disgusting but at the same time you should have been upfront with him. It would have saved you both a lot of time and you probably wouldn’t have had to deal with the transphobic comments.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

We can't and won't ever think the same or be accepting of the same things, society is far to diverse for that. Block and move on

over a year ago

"at human nature once again. I was chatting to a young bloke—a good few years younger than me—about a possible threesome with an older guy whom I have met before. As soon as the young’un looks at the older guy’s profile he goes off on one… “wtf is that all about? Is he a tv? Christ! And high heels? Maybe we should dress him up and have him get some trade so we can make some bucks. Ridiculous etc etc”…I was getting irate at him and finally said ‘look, if you don’t get turned on by cross-dressing, it’s your taste, it’s legit; besides the guy doesn’t always meet “dressed up”. But why make all that useless commentary? What’s with all the ridicule? It’s utterly useless.’ At some point the word “disgusting” came out. I replied, ‘the same word could be used for you or me by a heterosexual person. Would you like that?’ Whoever said that being young and of an alternative sexual orientation equals being accepting and open-minded? "

3 ways is 6 times harder

As is 3 x 2 who fancy the others .

I had a FFM I got rid of her cause she was horrible to other girls over rejections .

Ignorants . There’s loads of it . Sadly said

Post new Message to Thread