Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Lovely moment.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Good morning.

Just felt like sharing a moment.

We met our playmate in the hotel bar last night. He went off for a couple of minutes before we went to the room and as we waited for him I was idly stroking Dora’s bum when I realised that a table full of contractors behind her were enjoying the view.

I lifted her skirt ever so slightly to show her stocking tops and than as our guest returned we took a hand each of hers and led her past their table as she made eye contact with them all.

I think that they all would have happily followed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andyguyhereMan
over a year ago

Huntly

"Good morning.

We met our playmate in the hotel bar last night. He went off for a couple of minutes before we went to the room and as we waited for him I was idly stroking Dora’s bum when I realised that a table full of contractors behind her were enjoying the view.

I lifted her skirt ever so slightly to show her stocking tops and than as our guest returned we took a hand each of hers and led her past their table as she made eye contact with them all.

I think that they all would have happily followed. "

Lucky contractors, she has a lovely bum

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There would of been a few in there room playing with themselves. imagining what you were getting up to

over a year ago

"There would of been a few in there room playing with themselves. imagining what you were getting up to "

If one had plucked up the courage to come and give her a compliment he might have been asked to come along

over a year ago

"Good morning.

I think that they all would have happily followed.

Lucky contractors, she has a lovely bum"

Thank you

Post new Message to Thread