Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bareback vs sti's

Jump to newest

By *ilverBiBlonde OP   Couple
over a year ago

Suffolk

A number of profiles have preferences for bareback sex. If there's no risk of pregnancy, is there a medication that offers protection against infections, that is readily available, effective and free from nasty side effects ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

The only ‘medication’ which will almost protect against infection from bareback fun with others is a recent full clear screen result from an sti clinic, and no sex between

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"A number of profiles have preferences for bareback sex. If there's no risk of pregnancy, is there a medication that offers protection against infections, that is readily available, effective and free from nasty side effects ?"

There no medication whatsoever just don’t do bareback even if they have a clear check, don’t take the risk with strangers ffs ! You should value your health before a fuck !

over a year ago

Suffolk

I've read about a medication known as Doxycycline which has been clinically proven to be effective. I was wondering if anyone has used this ?

By *arklong88Man
over a year ago

/portmadog

"A number of profiles have preferences for bareback sex. If there's no risk of pregnancy, is there a medication that offers protection against infections, that is readily available, effective and free from nasty side effects ?"

The problem would be if there was such a medication that 'helped' it would encourage more bareback sex.

By *anddXXXCouple
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 12/10/22 09:00:40]

By *anddXXXCouple
over a year ago

London

"A number of profiles have preferences for bareback sex. If there's no risk of pregnancy, is there a medication that offers protection against infections, that is readily available, effective and free from nasty side effects ?

The problem would be if there was such a medication that 'helped' it would encourage more bareback sex."

Doxycycline is just a broad spectrum anti biotic. Won't work before hand as a prevention would probably cure it once you are infected. But if thats the case the whole world would be taking anti biotics everyday as a preventive measure to everything, but crying when all antibiotics are useless as resistance has been build up to them by over use.If you are looking for prevention try a condom, radical idea, I know.

over a year ago

Suffolk

I am simply asking a question, is there something that people are taking as a form of protection, rather than using condoms, as I have seen alot of profiles where bareback sex is preferred or insisted on. There would surely have to be something they are doing to prevent infection, unless they really don't care about their sexual safety ?

over a year ago

Alcohol.

over a year ago

"I am simply asking a question, is there something that people are taking as a form of protection, rather than using condoms, as I have seen alot of profiles where bareback sex is preferred or insisted on. There would surely have to be something they are doing to prevent infection, unless they really don't care about their sexual safety ?"

They probably don't care or don't worry. X

By *armupartistMan
over a year ago

York

I haven’t met any fabbers for a while but as a player I did acquire some lovely FWBs.. with them, there built up the trust to play bareback but otherwise stay safe!

By *atermelodyMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Well there's PreP, which is a preventive drug against HIV but that's about it.

over a year ago

I make sure I have clear results and anyone I play with either is too or I trust them, in a fwb situation. There is no medication except for Prep (which is only for hiv) and mainly used with bi/gay men. X

By *arkandlovelyWoman
over a year ago

South Derbyshire

A lot of people just don't really care. Probably think it'll never happen to them, or if it does there'll be no harm and it'll just mean popping a few antibiotics.

By *ackbydemandMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Absolutely no under any circumstances, I have walked away with my dick in my hand before now when Miss pulls off the condom. It's just not worth the risk.

over a year ago

"The only ‘medication’ which will almost protect against infection from bareback fun with others is a recent full clear screen result from an sti clinic, and no sex between "

Lots of infections don't show up for some time. A Recent test is no guarantee.

And have they checked their oral health also? People don't always remember to include that as a risk.

over a year ago

Tbh an antibiotic might clear up a single instance of an infection but won't clear up your reputation if people know you have had one.

It's reality and you can argue black and white of what's fair but the doubt will be there

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

The only system is risk management and working out what is acceptable risk vs reward for you. Also if you are reliant on others looking after their sexual health (which to some extent is the same for non bareback too) then its a mater of who you pick and trust. At the end of the day it's your health and your bodies.

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

"I am simply asking a question, is there something that people are taking as a form of protection, rather than using condoms, as I have seen alot of profiles where bareback sex is preferred or insisted on. There would surely have to be something they are doing to prevent infection, unless they really don't care about their sexual safety ?"

You've just answered your own question. They don't care.

By *aleunicorn500Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

"A number of profiles have preferences for bareback sex. If there's no risk of pregnancy, is there a medication that offers protection against infections, that is readily available, effective and free from nasty side effects ?

The problem would be if there was such a medication that 'helped' it would encourage more bareback sex.

Doxycycline is just a broad spectrum anti biotic. Won't work before hand as a prevention would probably cure it once you are infected. But if thats the case the whole world would be taking anti biotics everyday as a preventive measure to everything, but crying when all antibiotics are useless as resistance has been build up to them by over use.If you are looking for prevention try a condom, radical idea, I know.

"

best me to it, good reply

By *aleunicorn500Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Beat

over a year ago

"Well there's PreP, which is a preventive drug against HIV but that's about it."

Anyone taking this shouldn't use condoms,I think it's something to do with the condoms reaction to it

over a year ago

"The only ‘medication’ which will almost protect against infection from bareback fun with others is a recent full clear screen result from an sti clinic, and no sex between

And have they checked their oral health also? People don't always remember to include that as a risk."

You test all clear, then

3 month's test again, no sex of any form whatsoever

over a year ago

There no medication whatsoever just don’t do bareback even if they have a clear check, don’t take the risk with strangers ffs ! You should value your health before a fuck ! "

Extraordinary that you even have to point out something so obvious!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Well there's PreP, which is a preventive drug against HIV but that's about it.

Anyone taking this shouldn't use condoms,I think it's something to do with the condoms reaction to it "

This is not true

over a year ago

"The only ‘medication’ which will almost protect against infection from bareback fun with others is a recent full clear screen result from an sti clinic, and no sex between

And have they checked their oral health also? People don't always remember to include that as a risk."

Exactly; it is amazing how wilfully naive people can be, while pretending to be sexually sophisticated!

over a year ago

Anyone taking this shouldn't use condoms,I think it's something to do with the condoms reaction to it "

What sort of moron or malicious idiot told you that?

By *ayMaxxxMan
over a year ago

Windsor

Anyone taking this shouldn't use condoms,I think it's something to do with the condoms reaction to it

What sort of moron or malicious idiot told you that?"

Indeed. It's crazy what some people believe.

over a year ago

Hello.

Quick one word answer . No .

Tho is a nice ambitious vision that I would believe may have a crazy scientist or two trying to give birth to the “ miracle pill “ .

I am a bareback lover . I done the snip . STI once again double checked all negative couple weeks ago . New would be all negative but keep it tidy - always .

No pregnancy . No STI .

Now all it needs ( I done before ) is make a friend who brings pure honesty , all cards on table and with trust you build a lovely connection .

That is what safe sex means to me :

Honesty and trust . Is the only remedy .

With out this condoms it is . I’m happy use them .

Condoms say nothing to me . They not guardians angels . Starting from syphilis and herpes in oral sex , u name it .

Honesty and trust is the only way .

over a year ago

There no medication whatsoever just don’t do bareback even if they have a clear check, don’t take the risk with strangers ffs ! You should value your health before a fuck ! "

I agree

over a year ago

"I've read about a medication known as Doxycycline which has been clinically proven to be effective. I was wondering if anyone has used this ?"

Never heard of it

over a year ago

Yes . Honesty and trust . Is your only protection .

I’m a bareback lover . I don’t trust it to anyone just like that .

Cards need to be on table .

And if u have more then one bareback lover , everyone one needs to know about each other exactly where they been and doing what .

You only need 1 to cheat and lie to ruin the everyone in the bubble .

Honesty and trust .

Is very dangerous . Read what google says .

Specially when ladies get with bi sexual men according to documents online the risks get even higher .

By *ust me 999Man
over a year ago

near you

Massive risk no way would I go bareback

over a year ago

No . They probably not taking anything .

They probably not even do STI tests

U would be shocked how much people not bothered and don’t care .

I met someone here , a lady , I asked her :

Please Bring me STI results . She didn’t wanted too , was sacred of taking bloods …

End of the line for me . I have a daughter , I have other ladies to give love , I have myself ….

Good bye x x

over a year ago

That’s why I always do every 3 month . Is always negative . But make sure u don’t bring anything from the past .

I’m quality over quantity . I don’t sleep around .

So is not big challenge for me . I know I’m fine .

But for some one with high rhythms like 5 news verifications a week ….

Well then I would not even consider bareback as an option

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

"I am simply asking a question, is there something that people are taking as a form of protection, rather than using condoms, as I have seen alot of profiles where bareback sex is preferred or insisted on. There would surely have to be something they are doing to prevent infection, unless they really don't care about their sexual safety ?

And if u have more then one bareback lover , everyone one needs to know about each other exactly where they been and doing what .

Honesty and trust .

Specially when ladies get with bi sexual men according to documents online the risks get even higher .

"

I’ve met up with several bi guys and still practice safe sex so I don’t really see where this comes from. What documents?

Why do bi guys get such a bad reputation but bi women don’t?

I always carry condoms as many guys seem incapable of buying them or getting them from a clinic. Stay safe !

over a year ago

"Massive risk no way would I go bareback "

Bareback is fine . If u happy with your little bubble .

Trust and honesty . For me is the only way u can say “ safe sex “

10 condoms and fuck 10 different pussies in same night or short time ? Oral sex and hugs and kisses ?

That ain’t safe sex . looks like but is not totally . Is nearly

By *rReyMan
over a year ago

Waddington

OP i couldn't believe that i've just read this thread. But it comes down to common sense, there are risk takers and there are those who care about their health and the health of others. No magic pils. As someone who struggles with condoms and sensitivity, i wish there was, but it's not worth the risks.

over a year ago

"I am simply asking a question, is there something that people are taking as a form of protection, rather than using condoms, as I have seen alot of profiles where bareback sex is preferred or insisted on. There would surely have to be something they are doing to prevent infection, unless they really don't care about their sexual safety ?

Honesty and trust .

I’ve met up with several bi guys and still practice safe sex so I don’t really see where this comes from. What documents?

I always carry condoms as many guys seem incapable of buying them or getting them from a clinic. Stay safe ! "

Documents online . Websites , blogs …

Bi sexual men are more risky cause they practice gay sex with other men then came back out to the girls .

And is there with the men gay sex + bi sex with girls that makes high risk

Then the lady goes to the straight guy

Then the straight guy goes to the STI right lady

So on so on .

This is not my theory . Is what I read on google

Ask google . Endless information . Loads .

over a year ago

They even explain that the bottom is at higher risk then the tops to get hiv

https://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/for-your-health.htm

over a year ago

I’m a straight bareback lover and I always have condoms with me .

over a year ago

More condescending comments than you can shake a stick at. Just to stick one in the eye I'm 42 love bareback and NEVER had an sti. It's all in selection

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

keep your legs shut love it's the only way

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

If someone is happy doing bareback then fine leave them alone to enjoy sex their way

By *thfloorCouple
over a year ago

Hove

Honesty and trust .

I always carry condoms as many guys seem incapable of buying them or getting them from a clinic. Stay safe !

Documents online . Websites , blogs …

Bi sexual men are more risky cause they practice gay sex with other men then came back out to the girls .

And is there with the men gay sex + bi sex with girls that makes high risk

Then the lady goes to the straight guy

Then the straight guy goes to the STI right lady

So on so on .

This is not my theory . Is what I read on google

Ask google . Endless information . Loads .

"

Maverick everything you say is based on fact but you are describing things as if men who have sex with men are the primordeal source of all infection! Statistics give an overview of a group, however as you yourself described the specific practices of each member determine risk on an individual level. The monogamous gay man is lower risk than the promiscuous straight woman. And if bi men didn't exist, straight people would still pass STIs to each other no problem, there's enough go around

By *empting TravelsMan
over a year ago

London

As much as I miss bareback sex threads like this remind me of why I use a condom even with my solo-poly girlfriend. Neither of us is monogamous so its how we manage our risk reward factor. We also insist on confirming STI risk status with proof whenever a new partner comes into the picture.

On another note if anyone on this site still trusts that guys are straight because their profile says so I'm sorry but they are seriously deluded. The evidence to the contrary is overwhelming.

over a year ago

Honesty and trust .

"

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"The only ‘medication’ which will almost protect against infection from bareback fun with others is a recent full clear screen result from an sti clinic, and no sex between "

But that doesnt test for herpes and hpv though

over a year ago

But that doesnt test for herpes and hpv though"

Indeed; a fact that many people on here seem to conveniently ignore!

Post new Message to Thread