FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Guys don't have to be bi to be into cuckold play but .....

Jump to newest

By *empting Travels OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Guys don't have to be bi *** to be into cuckold play but....

....speaking from personal experience it opened the door to sooooo much more pleasure from it when I realised that my sexuality has a bi side too.

So here's a question for the guys. Has the cuckolding lifestyle opened up an aspect of your sexuality that you were previously ignorant of?

***That said being bi isn't compusory for the males so the cuckolding chatroom in my Discord server is open to to everyone not just bi and bicurious people.***

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *itty_signorCouple
over a year ago

Near Cambridge

[Removed by poster at 12/10/22 09:09:42]

By *itty_signorCouple
over a year ago

Near Cambridge

Yes, it's part of the submissive experience that developed over time, though I almost don't see it as bi, but part of a straight husband's humiliation

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Guys don't have to be bi *** to be into cuckold play but....

....speaking from personal experience it opened the door to sooooo much more pleasure from it when I realised that my sexuality has a bi side too.

So here's a question for the guys. Has the cuckolding lifestyle opened up an aspect of your sexuality that you were previously ignorant of?

***That said being bi isn't compusory for the males so the cuckolding chatroom in my Discord server is open to to everyone not just bi and bicurious people.***"

Cuckold couples are my favourite to play with, as Oscar wild said "everything in life is about sex, expect sex, sex is about power" I don't consider myself bi,I am not attracted to men, but have let and enjoyed cucks sucking my cock.

over a year ago

London

"Yes, it's part of the submissive experience that developed over time, though I almost don't see it as bi, but part of a straight husband's humiliation"

I suppose the bi question only comes up for debate if there is any physical interaction between the Bull and the cuck.

When I first said yes to having my cock sucked by cuckolds I referred to myself as Hetexible.

over a year ago

London

***That said being bi isn't compusory for the males so the cuckolding chatroom in my Discord server is open to to everyone not just bi and bicurious people.***

Cuckold couples are my favourite to play with, as Oscar wild said "everything in life is about sex, expect sex, sex is about power" I don't consider myself bi,I am not attracted to men, but have let and enjoyed cucks sucking my cock.

"

Very addictive isn't it ??

By *9alMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

its good to have a cuck suck his wife's juices off your cock

over a year ago

Never did I consider myself bi curious at all but after a 2 year fling with a married couple we got very intimate with DVP etc, then the cuck sucked my cock a couple of times but I always regretted not returning the favour, so that’s my next step!

By *nlyfunsMan
over a year ago

UK

Love cuck play

over a year ago

London

"Never did I consider myself bi curious at all but after a 2 year fling with a married couple we got very intimate with DVP etc, then the cuck sucked my cock a couple of times but I always regretted not returning the favour, so that’s my next step! "

That's one of the areas where it gets pretty interesting. Much as I love to such cock if I meet a cuck couple I never suck cock. Because the dynamic is so cerebral I don't think you can switch the roles around. So to satisfy my cravings for a good suck I'd meet a bi or bicurious couple.

By *uck01Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

***That said being bi isn't compusory for the males so the cuckolding chatroom in my Discord server is open to to everyone not just bi and bicurious people.***"

I became submissive during cuckold play, what started out as a watching role for me ended being instructed to clean her after a session with a bull/lover but wasnt long before I was being told to clean the guy too, the ultimate humiliation was being bent over by the bull and being fucked while he told me who the master was and how he now owned my partners cunt

over a year ago

I knew I was bi but the “service sub” aspect of cuckolding really does it for me sometimes.

over a year ago

Nope not for me.

Watched my Mrs have sex with someone last week for the 1st time and it didn't do anything for me.

We both agreed to expand our fantasies and will try anything once. However i wasn't even turned on by her with another man. What I did like was she enjoyed herself and had a good time, However we are swingers and she wants to let others enjoy her body. After all it's her body and if I want to have sex with another woman she will allow it.

I think next time I won't watch and just turn away. Im Definitely not into cuckold.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I enjoy making a cuck perform bi duties for the bull

By *eeds fun guyMan
over a year ago

yorkshire

"Yes, it's part of the submissive experience that developed over time, though I almost don't see it as bi, but part of a straight husband's humiliation"

I agree Kitty it’s even more humiliating when he is not gay and if that’s what’s exciting for you both then all the more erotic

Post new Message to Thread