FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

people thinking your on here because your sad with life ???

Jump to newest

By *oxy j OP   Woman
over a year ago

somerset

since covid ive notice the amount of messages from guys saying things like poor you ...want a shoulder to cry on ... leave him ...you cant be happy ... and it seems for me its because of our cuckold lifestyle ...

guys guys guys nearly 30 years of swinging and cuckold fun and being with the love of my life and the freedom to play with whom i wish does that really sound like im unhappy ? i could not be happier in life dream husband dream life style a brill job that i love ..

so why send those question is it in hope that you catch a unhappy woman to dig your claws into ? do you not realise that swinging couple are super together couples (most) and cuckold couples normally are concrete together ..there no love bigger than being able to talk and do rather than being kept and restricted and if you think cuckold couples are weak or the woman is sad then you really dont have a clue to how these relationships form or work ... come on guys (not all) think before you send assuming is not good its creepy..

i so wish we were back to pre covid days there were alot less idiotic messages

tuesday rant over

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Maybe they are more sad about their lives since Covid, which is why they send the messages?

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Those are people who have no grasp of others and what makes them tick.

I cannot pretend to understand the psyche of a cuckold, but I respect their choices.

I am envious of couples who can share all of themselves with each other and others. They always seem the happiest of couples.

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

Yep they’re projecting.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

It's more likely they are on here as they are sad with their own lives, people gave a habit of projecting their own issues onto others, especially when they aren't feeling great about life

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It's more likely they are on here as they are sad with their own lives, people gave a habit of projecting their own issues onto others, especially when they aren't feeling great about life "
This x

over a year ago

No words for people like that

over a year ago

"since covid ive notice the amount of messages from guys saying things like poor you ...want a shoulder to cry on ... leave him ...you cant be happy ... and it seems for me its because of our cuckold lifestyle ...

guys guys guys nearly 30 years of swinging and cuckold fun and being with the love of my life and the freedom to play with whom i wish does that really sound like im unhappy ? i could not be happier in life dream husband dream life style a brill job that i love ..

so why send those question is it in hope that you catch a unhappy woman to dig your claws into ? do you not realise that swinging couple are super together couples (most) and cuckold couples normally are concrete together ..there no love bigger than being able to talk and do rather than being kept and restricted and if you think cuckold couples are weak or the woman is sad then you really dont have a clue to how these relationships form or work ... come on guys (not all) think before you send assuming is not good its creepy..

i so wish we were back to pre covid days there were alot less idiotic messages

tuesday rant over "

Couldn't of put it better

Post new Message to Thread