Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Separate Hotel Room All Night Swaps

Jump to newest

By *idsHornyCpl40 OP   Couple
over a year ago

West Mids area

Would you do a separate room swap all night with a couple you only just meet that night? Or only when all 4 people trusted each other?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds fun but we would only try it once we have met the couple a few times and we all trusted each other

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

It's all about the trust

By *ndianLuxCouple
over a year ago

West midlands

We play with our regular cpl. Mostly till early hours, and swap rooms again after breakfast.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/10/22 13:46:36]

over a year ago

Sounds like great fun but down to trust snd chemistry

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Only after a few meets and if we knew them well and trusted them .

By *layTimeEssexCouple
over a year ago

Stansted

"Would you do a separate room swap all night with a couple you only just meet that night? Or only when all 4 people trusted each other?"

Not a chance in hell with people we’ve just met.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Would you do a separate room swap all night with a couple you only just meet that night? Or only when all 4 people trusted each other?"

No. Have done this a lot in the past , separate rooms, whole nights, even separate houses. But not until we all had a good connection, 3 or 4 meets in at least.

What can happen is everyone is up for it at 8pm but by 3am one or more of the four has had enough sex and wants their partner back. If you have a few sessions first and realise you all have similar appetite then it’s fine and a great experience

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

Not for us, we like the whole group thing and may as well not bother meeting if only for one on one....

But if you like I would say 99% of the time would be safe but that 1% is something that could not be taken back and the consequences may be catastrophic.

By *kyblue1878Couple
over a year ago

Southport

"Would you do a separate room swap all night with a couple you only just meet that night? Or only when all 4 people trusted each other?

No. Have done this a lot in the past , separate rooms, whole nights, even separate houses. But not until we all had a good connection, 3 or 4 meets in at least.

What can happen is everyone is up for it at 8pm but by 3am one or more of the four has had enough sex and wants their partner back. If you have a few sessions first and realise you all have similar appetite then it’s fine and a great experience "

Sounds hot in principle but the comments above make absolute sense

By *arleycplCouple
over a year ago

Leyburn

Yes but only with people we know, and only for an evening, usually meet in the hotel bar swop partners and off to the rooms, then back later to the bar to swop back

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I've always had a fantasy of having two hotel rooms at different ends of the corridor. Then spending that time with My Girl getting ready and having a little Dutch courage. Then at a pre arranged time popping her out of the door into the corridor and sending her down to the other room. The ladies dressed to seduce nervously passing each other briefly as they walk down the corridor to other bedroom. Then at another pre arranged time the guys sending each others partners out of the door and back down the corridor. The ladies passing each other again in the corridor dishevelled and with huge smiles on their faces. Then opening the door to My Girl, debriefing and reclaiming. That you me is a huge fantasy on so many levels.

As to complete strangers I think not. I think we would both be happier sending her into an environment alone with someone we know would care for her and that she really desired. Although I kind of get off on the fantasy of sending her to a strangers room in reality I need to know she's safe, she's been well seen to and that she's well totally into the other guy. You can't really know if the safety, attraction and chemistry between you all is there without getting to know each other first.

over a year ago

"Would you do a separate room swap all night with a couple you only just meet that night? Or only when all 4 people trusted each other?

Not a chance in hell with people we’ve just met. "

Might want to consider the wording on that line - might give your recent veri's cause for concern

Different room play? Not our bag, we do this because we like seeing and interacting with each other

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We have done this but only once we knew the couple really well there is a lot of trust involved.

By *layTimeEssexCouple
over a year ago

Stansted

Not a chance in hell with people we’ve just met.

Might want to consider the wording on that line - might give your recent veri's cause for concern

Different room play? Not our bag, we do this because we like seeing and interacting with each other"

Lol to we wouldn’t do with them either lovely as they all are and doubt they would with us

over a year ago

Sounds hot and our type of meet ??

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Absolutely no way jose

Post new Message to Thread