Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

cuckold couples whos cuck is permanently limp

Jump to newest

By *oxy j OP   Woman
over a year ago

somerset

so this is aimed at cuckold couples whos cuck is permanently limp by permanently limp i mean not by cage just natural limp .. tell us a little about your cuck ..

my hubs/cuck permanently limp now for 5 years yes medical reasons no treatment to help as its dead as a dodo not a real biggie for me as it never really hit the spot before either or lasted all of 10 seconds lol now its just a cute little thing ..what has been amazing is how fast they shrink when the ability to get hard disappears but all good for me as i now get choices of guys to please me ..

so again the question is for cuckold couples is your cuck fully limp..

for those who dont understand the cuckold relationships please keep opinions on the lifestyle to yourself this is not a debate on the lifestyle

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arkandlovelyWoman
over a year ago

South Derbyshire

Why is it dead?

By *oxy j OP   Woman
over a year ago

somerset

"Why is it dead?"

Diabetic penile neuropathy is the main reason along with other medical problems he was dealt with .. its more common that people think but we've turned it to our advantage rather than sulk ..

after years of hotwife fun and him enjoying me with others cuckold was a natural progression ..

By *amesnplanesMan
over a year ago

Adel

I've met some great friends on another site where cuck hubby has a spinal issue and thus is unable to gain an errection or ejaculate normally.

The hotwife takes on bulls to satisfy her needs. She also manually milks her cuck hubby's prostate after each session, to ensure his pipes are clean. It's interesting because it demonstrates that the cucks nerve damage is prevents normal play, but they have adapted and overcome! I'm just happy to oblige and lend a hand (or other parts)

By *elrose57Couple
over a year ago

reading

"Why is it dead?

Diabetic penile neuropathy is the main reason along with other medical problems he was dealt with .. its more common that people think but we've turned it to our advantage rather than sulk ..

after years of hotwife fun and him enjoying me with others cuckold was a natural progression .. "

well that's good you can both deal with it , if your husband is ok with you seeing other guys for your enjoyment it shows he loves you very much , allowing you to indulge in some sexy fun and games,, so hats of to you both

By *iganpairCouple
6 weeks ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Would love to be limp all the time

By *wguy100Man
5 weeks ago

Exeter

"Why is it dead?

after years of hotwife fun and him enjoying me with others cuckold was a natural progression .. "

By *oyforGoddessMan
5 weeks ago

Chester Le Street

Have you been advised about a penal implant. I think they put the pump in the balls, it can be erect in aprox 15 seconds and fully erect for up to 10 hours

By *ingle ex cuckMan
3 weeks ago

chester

The OP is correct about how a ck shrinks when kept limp for long periods. I was 3 .5 inches stiff before my new arrangements with a single fem on here and a single guy . I've spent the best part of this year being kept limp with a chastity lock and I've lost an inch . Now I am 2.5 inches stiff and one and a bit soft

By *ove Doctor GMan
3 weeks ago

East Ham

Any horny ladies still around? xx

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple
3 weeks ago

Manchester

"so this is aimed at cuckold couples whos cuck is permanently limp by permanently limp i mean not by cage just natural limp .. tell us a little about your cuck ..

my hubs/cuck permanently limp now for 5 years yes medical reasons no treatment to help as its dead as a dodo not a real biggie for me as it never really hit the spot before either or lasted all of 10 seconds lol now its just a cute little thing ..what has been amazing is how fast they shrink when the ability to get hard disappears but all good for me as i now get choices of guys to please me ..

for those who dont understand the cuckold relationships please keep opinions on the lifestyle to yourself this is not a debate on the lifestyle "

This is really interesting

By *hoenix CoupleCouple
3 weeks ago

Stokesley

Mr P here. We used to regularly invite a guy over for some oral fun that ended up with his cum over Mrs Ps breasts. I loved arranging this, coordinating play and taking photos etc, but was never erect. I don't have any medical problems, perhaps psychological. Mrs P saw this as a sign of me not enjoying myself, but I totally was, and now when I recount the meets I actually feel a bit of humiliation arousal!

By *unnyday1978Man
3 weeks ago

north shields

It’s common for a cuck to have erectile issues

By *ony 529Man
3 weeks ago

coventry

So many lucky husbands on this post. Thank you for your lovely pleasurable comments.

By *ee And MikeCouple
3 weeks ago

Cannock

"so this is aimed at cuckold couples whos cuck is permanently limp by permanently limp i mean not by cage just natural limp .. tell us a little about your cuck ..

for those who dont understand the cuckold relationships please keep opinions on the lifestyle to yourself this is not a debate on the lifestyle "

I would say there are a fair few cucks on here that have erection issues, nothing wrong with that and it’s good that couples can understand their problems and embrace the cuckolding lifestyle so the ‘hotwife’ gets the servicings she needs.

By *aveJones76Man
3 weeks ago

Rotherham

I'm not a cuck (wish I was) but definitely started to have problems getting a full on erection lately. I think for me it's a dietary thing, mainly too much beer. When I do get fully hard it only stays in that state for maybe 10 seconds or so. The missus has noticed, she thinks it's funny lol! Just wish she'd act on it.

By *angbang Wife2000Couple
3 weeks ago

Essex

We have currently chosen to engage in a Submissive Cuckold Lifestyle.

I have always considered myself Submissive and have had trouble for a few years maintaining an erection. So after loads of communication between myself and my wife we sat down and made some decisions.

I would be placed in chastity and become a submissive husband. We wrote a contact and both signed it.

My cock is now referred to as a toy. I look after my wife and submit to her. She is now free to meet guys on a regular basis.

We don't consider this as play now but part of our lifestyle.

By *amesnplanesMan
3 weeks ago

Adel

Furthermore, I'd suggest that all the cuckold and hotwife folks have very different needs and dynamics.

I genuinely don't think I've met two couples who have identical needs, because it's tuned to themselves.

What is interesting is the need to understand what folks want, red lines and basically satisfying the needs of the hotwife - and latterly the cuckold.

Deep levels of honesty and openness comes to mind

By *ash0000Man
3 weeks ago

Mid Cornwall

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan
3 weeks ago

Rotherham

I'm permanently limp but I've been in permanent chastity since I was 19. On the rare occasion I'm not caged I can get an errection

By *unover40Couple
3 weeks ago

yeovil

Way back when I was a lad I was seeing a lovely lady in her sixties who's husband couldnt get erect, with his knowledge, great memories

By *iberius61Man
3 weeks ago

Pontefract

"...I'd suggest that all the cuckold and hotwife folks have very different needs and dynamics..."

Very much so in my experience. I've played with a few cuck couples and the dynamics are surprisingly different. One is very female dominant, hubby is kept in a cock cage and humiliated, another sits and wanks, another 'helps out'. As long as everyone is enjoying themselves, it all good.

By *oe and lolaCouple
3 weeks ago

Weston

I’ve not been hard in probably four years and can’t cum really, maybe once a month. Lola doesn’t touch it now.

By *elboy1957Man
3 weeks ago

Weston-super-Mare

"I’ve not been hard in probably four years and can’t cum really, maybe once a month. Lola doesn’t touch it now. "
So you don't need a cockcage anymore

By *iberius61Man
3 weeks ago

Pontefract

"I’ve not been hard in probably four years and can’t cum really, maybe once a month. Lola doesn’t touch it now. "

Really as long as you both have fun, that's all that matters. I've played with a few cuck couples with wildly different dynamics but they all seem to work.

By *ougntinaCouple
3 weeks ago

chigwell

we've had such issues in the past which , after discussion, led us to this lifestyle. Even though the condition isn't as prominent as before we continue to enjoy a cuckold experience.

By *iberius61Man
3 weeks ago

Pontefract

"...Even though the condition isn't as prominent as before we continue to enjoy a cuckold experience."

It works for many couples for a number of reasons not just medical, in my view there can't be much that is more erotic than watching your lady get aroused and orgasm. Anyway, I'm glad that there are couples who feel that way

By *oxy j OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

somerset

[Removed by poster at 13/06/24 14:05:05]

By *oxy j OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

somerset

"I'm permanently limp but I've been in permanent chastity since I was 19. On the rare occasion I'm not caged I can get an errection "

so your not permanently limp are you if you can still manage erections ???

hubs is 100% limp if you stuck a 100 naked women in front of him he would not twitch it would drive him wild in his mind and leave damp patches in his knickers but thats it ...

in all the years we've been together hes never had strong erections and we would still have been cuckold if he could get them as hes very much on the small side ie really really dont know when hes in or out and then add in the he only last a few seconds he was born to be cuck sexually ...

remember people cuckold couples nearly always both like what they do if anyone ask my hubs what his sex life was like he would tell then its bloody fantastic its all consensual we talk we still talk he very much want this as do i .... hes had guys ask him what does he get from it his answer is alway everything

By *eterinpantiesukMan
3 weeks ago

southam

does hubby still feel an erotic desire for you

By *ethefabtwoCouple
3 weeks ago

coventry

we fit into this category. He is also limp due to medical issues so although we use cages it is for visual impact only. The comparion with his limpness and a rivals full erection continues to be a real driver for us in this lifestyle.

By *eterinpantiesukMan
3 weeks ago

southam

do you like to display him to your bull

By *oxy j OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

somerset

"does hubby still feel an erotic desire for you "

we are very much together in everyway if he was not in my life then i dont do this lifestyle at all because to me hes perfect ... till death do us part oh and and we are still very much in love

By *elrose57Couple
3 weeks ago

reading

a guy or cuckold can still get great enjoyment from seeing the pure joy on his wife's face as another guy gives her what it is she wants desires most, and the husband will no doubt get as much from it, and if he is this way inclined will love the guys cock to and go down on his wife before during and most definite after , so its all about fun and enjoyment no matter what the reason, be it the husband has erectile dysfunction, or the fact he loves to see his wife pleasured

By *oxy j OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

somerset

"does hubby still feel an erotic desire for you

we are very much together in everyway if he was not in my life then i dont do this lifestyle at all because to me hes perfect ... till death do us part oh and and we are still very much in love"

and we both still turn each other on very much so not having a erection stops that

By *ensualgent38Man
3 weeks ago

London & Edinburgh &

This thread highlights how much cuckold fun is a shared pleasure, whatever the circumstances. Being invited to join a couple’s fun and games is a privilege as well as an erotic intimate pleasure, and it turns me on immensely.

By *elrose57Couple
3 weeks ago

reading

having sexy fun with another guy is so eye opening, and in so many cases makes the relationship between the husband and wife so much stronger, and if the husband is unable to perform then allowing another guy to join them, is so good, but it has to be what they both want

By *arnsleycpl4uCouple
3 weeks ago

Barnsley

I had a nice large 7in cock a medical reason happened and now I stay limp I get hard for about 20 seconds and then it’s gone would love to go to doctors but too embarrassed

By *oxy j OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

somerset

"I had a nice large 7in cock a medical reason happened and now I stay limp I get hard for about 20 seconds and then it’s gone would love to go to doctors but too embarrassed "

go to the drs take mrs with you i went to all with hubs there is so much they can do to help just that hubs has exhausted all and some he could not have due to health .... drs deal with this every day its common very common

By *arnsleycpl4uCouple
3 weeks ago

Barnsley

"I had a nice large 7in cock a medical reason happened and now I stay limp I get hard for about 20 seconds and then it’s gone would love to go to doctors but too embarrassed

go to the drs take mrs with you i went to all with hubs there is so much they can do to help just that hubs has exhausted all and some he could not have due to health .... drs deal with this every day its common very common"

By (user no longer on site)
2 weeks ago

"I had a nice large 7in cock a medical reason happened and now I stay limp I get hard for about 20 seconds and then it’s gone would love to go to doctors but too embarrassed

go to the drs take mrs with you i went to all with hubs there is so much they can do to help just that hubs has exhausted all and some he could not have due to health .... drs deal with this every day its common very common"

Great advice, hopefully the Dr’s can help you out

By *oe and lolaCouple
5 days ago

Weston

"I’ve not been hard in probably four years and can’t cum really, maybe once a month. Lola doesn’t touch it now. So you don't need a cockcage anymore "

No. She was never fully comfortable with the cage thing in any case, though I would’ve been more than happy to comply. But as I can’t be hard there’s no point. The last time she was in bed with her guy who she was very much into, he suggested that she suck his cock and then mine, he thought he was being nice. She snarled at me ‘first of all, we’d have to find it first!’ Her guy looked awkward for a moment, then said that I was probably best to leave them to it. Which I did.

Post new Message to Thread