Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

A question for the more adventurous ladies to answer

Jump to newest

By *oandjohn OP   Couple
over a year ago

South Wales, will travel to Hereford, Worcestershire and Shropshire

As a couple we have been to a number of parties and club where we have had some wild nights with multiple swaps. But this has all been no pressure and at various stages through the night.

As the female in the relationship, although I have enjoy a small number of male partners in the course of a night, I have never gone totally wild and had more than one or two at a time, and a max of three in an evening. I am and have been comfortable with what we have ventured into, even if I never thought I would have ever gone swinging in the first place.

I would not say we are hard core swinger as we only go occasionally.

We have talked about if I would like to be more adventurous. But my concern is if you turn on that tap, does it become addictive to where you have to have more and more partners to enjoy yourself because one or two males no longer fulfils your enjoyment needs?

We have talked about having a small group of males at once on a night at Chameleons or just going a bit wild in the darkroom with the big round stage/bed.

I was therefore wondering how other ladies who have taken adventures to the next level and have ventured in to taking on a group of males or done a gangbang find things after they have taken this step.

Has it made you want more and more?

Does it change your outlook that one or even two males in no longer enough?

Did you get to a point where you found a comfortable limit in the max number of males you can take on?

Has enjoying having a group of males made you crave it on a more regular basis?

Or has pushing the boundaries gone too far?

I am looking for replies from females or the female partner of the relationship.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oandjohn OP   Couple
over a year ago

Anyone??

By *eterandJaneadventuresCouple
over a year ago

Sutton

That’s a very interesting thought provoking question.

By *ak4uMan
over a year ago

chelmsford

Following.

…..,, sounds like it could get pretty “steamy” in here

By *tarburst babydollCouple
over a year ago

Dingwall

It is something I have never thought about. I tend to just go with the flow and like yourself it is only usually 1 or 2 in a night. Once I had 5 guys in one night but it never left me feeling this is something I want to beat.

It was a one off and I think that is the way it will stay, being honest it didn't feel better. Maybe it is because I tend to want women as much as fun with guys. Hope this makes sense.

By *ad_buddiesCouple
over a year ago

London

Multiples are fine, great even, but it doesn't become the norm.

It's best treated as a one off even. To have a mindset where you actually need that extreme as the regular thing is probably fundamentally unhealthy.

Just don't overthink it and enjoy it if it happens

By *carletnsparksMan
over a year ago

halifax

Sometimes you want salad, sometimes chips. Would be boring if you only ever had one or the other.

Treat each experience you have as just that and don't worry that you need to find the chippy with the biggest scoop of chips everytime.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/10/22 12:04:08]

over a year ago

"As a couple we have been to a number of parties and club where we have had some wild nights with multiple swaps. But this has all been no pressure and at various stages through the night.

As the female in the relationship, although I have enjoy a small number of male partners in the course of a night, I have never gone totally wild and had more than one or two at a time, and a max of three in an evening. I am and have been comfortable with what we have ventured into, even if I never thought I would have ever gone swinging in the first place.

I would not say we are hard core swinger as we only go occasionally.

We have talked about if I would like to be more adventurous. But my concern is if you turn on that tap, does it become addictive to where you have to have more and more partners to enjoy yourself because one or two males no longer fulfils your enjoyment needs?

We have talked about having a small group of males at once on a night at Chameleons or just going a bit wild in the darkroom with the big round stage/bed.

I was therefore wondering how other ladies who have taken adventures to the next level and have ventured in to taking on a group of males or done a gangbang find things after they have taken this step.

Has it made you want more and more?

Does it change your outlook that one or even two males in no longer enough?

Did you get to a point where you found a comfortable limit in the max number of males you can take on?

Has enjoying having a group of males made you crave it on a more regular basis?

Or has pushing the boundaries gone too far?

I am looking for replies from females or the female partner of the relationship.

"

We’ve had Club situations where Mrs L has had several guys in one session, sometimes with a break from rehydration before picking up again. Most was 11 in one session at Abfabs.

over a year ago

I think it depends on the person. It may become addictive for some, whereas for others it's just a fun addition to their existing sex life.

If you haven't already become addicted to 2 men instead of 1 then you should be ok.

By *oandjohn OP   Couple
over a year ago

As the OP, I thought I would update my original posting.. I have over time increased the number of male partner that I have engaged with over the course of a night and this in normally in twos and the occasional + three which has been fun.

But as I have become more comfortable I find that after a session and pausing for a drink. I am already getting excited about the next session. Obviously we as a couple have enjoyed the fun.

Last weekend while playing with another couple and a couple of extra single guys in a private room it ended up with a bit of an open door situation and my swapping with the three other males ended up with a number of extra guys in the room as one of the singles left the room.

I am not fully sure how many guys I played with, but I guess it was 6-7 before we paused and went for a drink.

During our break I was buzzing a bit in disbelief and my husband when he finished with the other lady sat back and enjoyed the show of me playing with other men.

After a couple of more stiff drinks, and with the encouragement of my husband. I seemed to have lost all inhibitions. We went back to having a look around and we went into the dark room with the round play bed where my husband placed me in the middle of the bed with a few others that were already playing.

Before I knew it I was getting a lot of attention from multiple males. My husband said enjoy it. I don’t have a clue how many partners I played with in the course of the rest of that night. I know that when we left the room and went for a shower I was covered in cum. The following day I did feel like a wreck and it took me a few days to get over it.

I am currently a bit shocked that I finally went that wild. As much as I am enjoying sex just with my husband. I am craving going back again for another wild night. I think I would like to have a group session in the cinema where that is more light to see what is happening around me.

Post new Message to Thread