Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Genuine single guys….

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

…we know you exist, but honestly it feels like looking for a unicorn lol

We tentatively unblocked single guys from contacting us, and posted about looking for two guys for me to have fun with while J watched…

Maybe it’s where we are geographically that makes it more if a challenge, but I never thought it would require so much effort. So, decent single guys, make yourselves known by replying lol - we will be in touch if we are interested, had to block single guys messaging again as there were too many. Things like a profile pic, public pics, couples verifications, and info in your bio are important to us

F (Mrs)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j60Man
over a year ago

Wetherby /Scarborough/leeds

How high up are you up there x

By *eed.a.signalMan
over a year ago

Local

Ain’t gonna find anyone (male,female or couple) genuine in a rush. Taking time and forgetting tick boxes are key

By *enatton2Couple
over a year ago

West Midlands

Every single guy we’ve met has been great, in fact the only guys that have made things awkward have been as part of a couple.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd like to think I'm genuine, if I say I'll meet I will and I don't get salty if I get rejected. Goes with the territory. Fabs a marathon not a sprint.

over a year ago

"Ain’t gonna find anyone (male,female or couple) genuine in a rush. Taking time and forgetting tick boxes are key"

We aren’t in a hurry - it’s our preference to spend time chatting with people before deciding whether or not we’d like to meet. But what we found was basically guys desperate to meet without any chat. It was quite overwhelming to be honest - very different to connecting with women and couples

F (Mrs)

over a year ago

"Every single guy we’ve met has been great, in fact the only guys that have made things awkward have been as part of a couple. "

Glad to hear you’ve had such a positive experience - interesting what you say about the guys in couples, too. Have you got regular guys you meet with? Or are they one-off’s?

F (Mrs)

over a year ago

"How high up are you up there x"

A decent road trip away from where you are

F (Mrs)

over a year ago

"I'd like to think I'm genuine, if I say I'll meet I will and I don't get salty if I get rejected. Goes with the territory. Fabs a marathon not a sprint. "

See that’s the same sort of attitude we have - but I am maybe just a bit naive in thinking most people are like us lol. We aren’t in a rush but I was surprised at the “let’s meet” without any profile pic, pics, and not much in the bio. Might as well pick up a random guy in a club if that’s the case… maybe we will one of these days

F (Mrs)

By *enatton2Couple
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Every single guy we’ve met has been great, in fact the only guys that have made things awkward have been as part of a couple.

Glad to hear you’ve had such a positive experience - interesting what you say about the guys in couples, too. Have you got regular guys you meet with? Or are they one-off’s?

Mostly one offs as we tend to meet at short notice a lot, so it’s more who’s online and available at the time. We would meet a few again though.

Sometimes guys in couples have acted inappropriately, they seem to drop their guard as if their partner is moral support whereas single guys know they have to be respectful

F (Mrs)"

over a year ago

Mostly one offs as we tend to meet at short notice a lot, so it’s more who’s online and available at the time. We would meet a few again though.

Sometimes guys in couples have acted inappropriately, they seem to drop their guard as if their partner is moral support whereas single guys know they have to be respectful

I guess we just need to be patient - as someone else has advised lol. Inappropriate behaviour is something that I worry about - but I guess it’s a case of crossing that bridge when we come to it.

F (Mrs)

Post new Message to Thread