Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Single guys and club nights

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys, I'm new to this scene after many years of wanting to explore my fantasies. I've been involved with couples previously but only within the comforts of homes. My question is I've always wanted to attend and experience a club, even if its to not be involved with anyone whilst there. Am I right in thinking single men are not often allowed to attend and can be off putting to regular members. I'm interested in the social aspect first before being involved. Any help or input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *carletnsparksMan
over a year ago

halifax

If you want to experience it go is all I can say buddy, as long as you are respectful towards others in the club I'm sure you'll be fine.

Just check out the club's website and go with no expectations, enjoy yourself and hopefully make some new friends.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

There are many clubs and Club nights that single guys are welcome at, it's all about finding the right club and night for you..

Never go expecting sex... just chat and see where it goes x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you both. I'd be far too nervous for sex etc I would need to enjoy making friends and building my confidence up for sure the first couple of times.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

"Hi guys, I'm new to this scene after many years of wanting to explore my fantasies. I've been involved with couples previously but only within the comforts of homes. My question is I've always wanted to attend and experience a club, even if its to not be involved with anyone whilst there. Am I right in thinking single men are not often allowed to attend and can be off putting to regular members. I'm interested in the social aspect first before being involved. Any help or input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you "

Pretty much most clubs allow single guys and going for the social aspect first is probably the best approach.

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

Clubs do couples only nights for those that prefer that,

other times they limit single guys numbers so it doesn't become overwhelming,

then there can be greedy girl too nights for those that prefer that.

Only advice I would give would be, if you're chatting to a couple be sure to talk to both of them lol

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Some Men go to clubs, get lucky and have fun, some don't. Some have sex with Women, even in front of her Husband. However there's competition, many Men go home disappointed. So don't go to a club with expectations, talk to people, the least you'll see is scantily clad Women and sexual activity.

By *eeds fun guyMan
over a year ago

yorkshire

"Some Men go to clubs, get lucky and have fun, some don't. Some have sex with Women, even in front of her Husband. However there's competition, many Men go home disappointed. So don't go to a club with expectations, talk to people, the least you'll see is scantily clad Women and sexual activity."

Just this- I go now and again, alone sometimes to have a meet. If not meeting I go with no expectations apart from know you are most likely going to be naked and horny like the majority of others there

By *hris 62Man
over a year ago

HEREFORD

Luvs ik for single male but you git to pay thougth the nose to go In to what couple and ladly pay unless it's a gay or bi club

Post new Message to Thread