Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Married chat group

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone s thoughts on having a section purely for married folk ….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

I’ve no idea what you’re talking about but yes I’m married

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I’ve no idea what you’re talking about but yes I’m married "

Do you mean people that are married on here as a single?

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Anyone s thoughts on having a section purely for married folk …. "
Ben omg you're married I never knew

over a year ago

"I’ve no idea what you’re talking about but yes I’m married

Do you mean people that are married on here as a single? "

again no clue as to wtf you mean . I thought it was pretty straight forward .

over a year ago

"Anyone s thoughts on having a section purely for married folk …. Ben omg you're married I never knew "
don’t lie … you were at the wedding ! Remember the red head bridesmaid ?!

over a year ago

Do you mean people that are married on here as a single? again no clue as to wtf you mean . I thought it was pretty straight forward . "

OK I was trying to be helpful but if you're just gonna be rude I won't bother. Your opening post is not clear.

over a year ago

Do you mean people that are married on here as a single? again no clue as to wtf you mean . I thought it was pretty straight forward .

OK I was trying to be helpful but if you're just gonna be rude I won't bother. Your opening post is not clear. "

apologies .. I should have made it clearer .. I’m married , wondered if there was an interest in a married group that’s all .. usually kik I think is the most popular .. no harm done . Your pics are wonderful by the way .. have fun xx

over a year ago

Do you mean people that are married on here as a single? again no clue as to wtf you mean . I thought it was pretty straight forward .

OK I was trying to be helpful but if you're just gonna be rude I won't bother. Your opening post is not clear. apologies .. I should have made it clearer .. I’m married , wondered if there was an interest in a married group that’s all .. usually kik I think is the most popular .. no harm done . Your pics are wonderful by the way .. have fun xx "

Thank you for the apology and I was genuinely asking a question.

I will ask it again just to be clear. What I meant was do you mean for people that are here as a single or couples on here to interact with single men.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

We'd say a completely different website would be better....there's definitely a market for one!

over a year ago

OK I was trying to be helpful but if you're just gonna be rude I won't bother. Your opening post is not clear. apologies .. I should have made it clearer .. I’m married , wondered if there was an interest in a married group that’s all .. usually kik I think is the most popular .. no harm done . Your pics are wonderful by the way .. have fun xx

Thank you for the apology and I was genuinely asking a question. No love I meant married people exclusively chatting ..

I will ask it again just to be clear. What I meant was do you mean for people that are here as a single or couples on here to interact with single men. "

over a year ago

OK I was trying to be helpful but if you're just gonna be rude I won't bother. Your opening post is not clear. apologies .. I should have made it clearer .. I’m married , wondered if there was an interest in a married group that’s all .. usually kik I think is the most popular .. no harm done . Your pics are wonderful by the way .. have fun xx

Thank you for the apology and I was genuinely asking a question. No love I meant married people exclusively chatting ..

I will ask it again just to be clear. What I meant was do you mean for people that are here as a single or couples on here to interact with single men. "

By *entleman4MMFMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"We'd say a completely different website would be better....there's definitely a market for one!"

Great money maker

Post new Message to Thread