Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Chastity cage

Jump to newest

By *onred1221 OP   Man
over a year ago

I’m looking for the best chastcage to have so it’s not uncomfortable whilst running or at the gym??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inkForLifeCouple
over a year ago

North Shields

No idea about running or gym, they aren't activities in my life (they definitely should be though!), however I much prefer a metal to plastic one. I find plastic ones start to stick and burn after a short time.

Also the weight of a metal one feels nicer I think.

I'd recommend you buy a few copies off Ali express. It's definitely a trial and error journey, and realistically, you need to accept its going to cost you a small fortune before you find a cage you like.

By *ilverSwordMan
over a year ago

Belfast-ish

I can work in mine. I think I was pretty lucky buying this one. Its got the goldilocks effect lol

I'd personally prefer steel to plastic cause of the weight. But yeah you'll go through a few finding one suited for you

By *ust Us TogetherCouple
over a year ago

Newport

Been trying to find one that fits. My balls don't hang down much so hard to get one to fit around them. Can't wear ball rings so don't think I am going to be in luck.....

By *inkForLifeCouple
over a year ago

North Shields

"Been trying to find one that fits. My balls don't hang down much so hard to get one to fit around them. Can't wear ball rings so don't think I am going to be in luck..... "

Welcome to my problem. An oval ring helps.

By *ustcyberMan
over a year ago

North Herts

Can recommend Kink 3D cages. Not cheap but they have lots of sizing options and good support finding the right fit. The lighter resin cages will be more comfortable being active.

Post new Message to Thread