Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Married men

Jump to newest

By *penbicouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Northampton

Am I right?!

I categorically don't meet (on my own) with single guys any more.

When we first found fab, it was amazing. But tastes - and kinks - change and most of "our" meets now take place via sites designed to help people have affairs.

And you know what I've learnt? I am now officially "shameless"!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

P&O Azura

"Am I right?!

When we first found fab, it was amazing. But tastes - and kinks - change and most of "our" meets now take place via sites designed to help people have affairs.

And you know what I've learnt? I am now officially "shameless"! "

Each to their own.

We choose not to meet with anyone we know to be cheating but that doesn't mean we haven't been duped in the past. But it's not our guilt to hold so once again, each to their own.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Am I right?!

The single chaps of Fab will, I suspect survive!

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I enjoy meeting married guys. I’m not looking to split anyone up and as long as everyone is safe and discrete there’s no issues.

over a year ago

Northampton

"But it's not our guilt to hold..."

That's a great way to express it.

Alice x

over a year ago

I’m quite happy with my choice to not meet married men, kinks may change but my morals don’t. I’m hardly short of offers anyway!

over a year ago

"I’m quite happy with my choice to not meet married men, kinks may change but my morals don’t. I’m hardly short of offers anyway! "

And they say romance is dead!

over a year ago

Northampton

"I’m quite happy with my choice to not meet married men, kinks may change but my morals don’t. I’m hardly short of offers anyway! "

That's great.

But... morals do change.

As long as you're happy though, that's fab!

Alice x

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I don't meet married men...not unless they want their wives to divorce them! I don't play nice...whip marks and shaved pubes difficult to explain to the other half!

over a year ago

Northampton

"I don't meet married men...not unless they want their wives to divorce them! I don't play nice...whip marks and shaved pubes difficult to explain to the other half! "

You might be surprised how many men aren't bothered by that.

Apparently, they rarely see each other naked!

By *carletnsparksMan
over a year ago

halifax

It's not just married men, there's a lot of ladies playing away from home but they don't get the stick blokes do.

I would not like to facilitate cheating on anyone's part, if the others partner is aware and happy then that's a different story.

By *atureandhornyCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Depends what you are looking for if it's sex then who cares if they are married.

By *uiet_69Man
over a year ago

Near

"I enjoy meeting married guys. I’m not looking to split anyone up and as long as everyone is safe and discrete there’s no issues. "

Agreed

over a year ago

Northampton

"Depends what you are looking for if it's sex then who cares if they are married."

Riiiiight?!

over a year ago

"Depends what you are looking for if it's sex then who cares if they are married."

Their partner would more than likely care

By *atureandhornyCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Depends what you are looking for if it's sex then who cares if they are married.

Their partner would more than likely care "

That's his problem

over a year ago

"Depends what you are looking for if it's sex then who cares if they are married.

That's his problem "

Touché

over a year ago

His wife??

By *Cocksucker84Man
over a year ago

newcastle

Most of the men I've met on here are married. I don't want to break anyone up but I also like that with married men the cards are on the table. I'm not going to be bombarded with calls or knocks on my door after a meet and that suits me fine.

By *atureandhornyCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

We aren't looking for a relationship we see the guy as an extension to our sex life, a human vibrator How many of the guys on here are not in a relationship I'd say a very small percentage.

over a year ago

I'm legit single... I don't care if a guy is married? Why would I? Some fake shock, horror that I'm destroying his life? Or that he's a 'liar'?... I'm not here to date, I don't really care. If anyone has a 'moral' issue. Well... I'm single so kinda not on my toes. I'm not seeking an 'affair', and I'm hardly looking for a boyfriend either... I do think some folk that do the mock outrage are either nuts or deluded? If you want a boyfriend go on a dating site? If you connect on here then all power to you

over a year ago

OP your hubby is my 'type'. Mind if he cheats?

over a year ago

And let's face it - married guys are generally advocates of safe sex as not 'wanting to take anything home'... So, yep I don't frown on someone whose way less likely to either cause me an issue sti wise, nor harass me if they know I live alone and meet at mine

... Sure, I'm probably a terrible person. But I can live with it

over a year ago

Northampton

"OP your hubby is my 'type'. Mind if he cheats? "

Nope!

By *ndiiiMan
over a year ago

Paisley Scotland

"I enjoy meeting married guys. I’m not looking to split anyone up and as long as everyone is safe and discrete there’s no issues. "

Good reply

By *ndiiiMan
over a year ago

Paisley Scotland

"I'm legit single... I don't care if a guy is married? Why would I? Some fake shock, horror that I'm destroying his life? Or that he's a 'liar'?... I'm not here to date, I don't really care. If anyone has a 'moral' issue. Well... I'm single so kinda not on my toes. I'm not seeking an 'affair', and I'm hardly looking for a boyfriend either... I do think some folk that do the mock outrage are either nuts or deluded? If you want a boyfriend go on a dating site? If you connect on here then all power to you "

Spot on 200%

over a year ago

That's his problem "

You are right, it really isn't nice having a bus driven through the life you've worked so hard to keep together for the sake of your kids and their future. Proved to be quite a massive problem that almost resulted in my daughter's suicide - so yeah throw that comment around like it doesn't matter!

over a year ago

It's down to choice really if it's not something someone likes that's fair enough

By *liceinwanderlust101Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge/London

I met the guy I’ve seen most on Fab, when I was still married and he is currently still married. No problem with it whatever, just what the heart desires. Life is too short!

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Me and My partner are not strongly judgemental on this matter. We both understand life is not black and white or straight forward. We've met many men, women and FBs on the club scene who are married and doing this without their spouses knowledge. However is information is rarely forthcoming and comes out a little later once we get to know them or even a few interactions down the line. But as understanding as we are we're both romantics. So everytime we find this out about someone there's always a sense of 'oh, that's a real shame', like a little something about how we feel for them dies. I guess being both cheated on in the past by previous spouses and being avid romantics this is not a selling point at all. However we're not here to police other people's outside lives, just to seeking our own enjoyment in this environment.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 07/10/22 09:25:08]

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We don't care if people are married and their partner doesn't know they're looking for sex on the internet. We haven't got room in our head to worry about the state of other people's relationships.

It is quite amusing though if we arrange a social in a popular coffee shop before we're aware someone is married. Jumping every time the door opens and constantly looking at your phone doesn't give the impression of a relaxed person of the world

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"We don't care if people are married and their partner doesn't know they're looking for sex on the internet. We haven't got room in our head to worry about the state of other people's relationships.

It is quite amusing though if we arrange a social in a popular coffee shop before we're aware someone is married. Jumping every time the door opens and constantly looking at your phone doesn't give the impression of a relaxed person of the world "

We won't meet if we are aware

By *i_guy_sloughMan
over a year ago

Langley

My wife and I are Ethically non monogamous, we typically meet individually rather than a couple for many reasons. We don’t knowingly enable cheating but you have to take people’s word on things.

I have found that despite my wife and I both fully consenting to seeing others very few women or couples will meet me however they are perfectly happy to see my wife. When she had a profile on here my wife was approached several times by the same couples/females who had turned me down with the reason “we don’t meet married people even if their partner knows“ but they don’t seem to mind when the woman is married. I get the whole “it’s personal choice” aspect however the hypocrisy is so frustrating.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"My wife and I are Ethically non monogamous, we typically meet individually rather than a couple for many reasons. We don’t knowingly enable cheating but you have to take people’s word on things.

I have found that despite my wife and I both fully consenting to seeing others very few women or couples will meet me however they are perfectly happy to see my wife. When she had a profile on here my wife was approached several times by the same couples/females who had turned me down with the reason “we don’t meet married people even if their partner knows“ but they don’t seem to mind when the woman is married. I get the whole “it’s personal choice” aspect however the hypocrisy is so frustrating. "

People are certainly more sympathetic towards married women than men. I don't know why

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

It's not for me ,I have to say I never understand why men or women get a kick out of meeting a cheat.

Dishonesty isn't attractive to me.

Just be prepared that actions have consequences and should a partner find out it could get v messy .

By *i_guy_sloughMan
over a year ago

Langley

"People are certainly more sympathetic towards married women than men. I don't know why"

They really are I have pretty much given up on using this site for meets now, I participate in forum discussions but as far as arranging meets go it is nigh on impossible here.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"My wife and I are Ethically non monogamous, we typically meet individually rather than a couple for many reasons. We don’t knowingly enable cheating but you have to take people’s word on things.

I have found that despite my wife and I both fully consenting to seeing others very few women or couples will meet me however they are perfectly happy to see my wife. When she had a profile on here my wife was approached several times by the same couples/females who had turned me down with the reason “we don’t meet married people even if their partner knows“ but they don’t seem to mind when the woman is married. I get the whole “it’s personal choice” aspect however the hypocrisy is so frustrating.

People are certainly more sympathetic towards married women than men. I don't know why"

Cos they don't want to slate a married women and ruin their chance of a meet .it is a double standard here .

By *ackbydemandMan
over a year ago

Leicester

It can get a lot more complicated than just "cheating on the wife", my wife allows me to play and does not participate, but, I also have another couple that own me. I am allowed to meet and play, but only with their express permission. In a real world scenario I could technically be cheating on all 3 of them. If someone meets me under those conditions is it worse for them? No, they shouldn't have to bear any bad mojo for what I do at all.

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

I make no secret of that fact that I'm married - consequently, everyone I've played with through this and other sites over the years has been aware from the outset, and so been able to make an informed choice whether to meet me or not...

....in fact, some meets I've had were specifically because I'm married - guaranteed discretion and the greatly-reduced risk of emotional involvement/attachment developing have been quoted as a couple of factors...

....and there are also some for whom playing with a married man is a turn-on, in much the same way as many men love to play with married women - one wife, playing behind her hubby's back herself, loved, as she put it, "stealing the spunk that belonged to (my) wife"...

By *ello HarveyMan
over a year ago

Lots of places

[Removed by poster at 07/10/22 11:52:07]

By *ello HarveyMan
over a year ago

Lots of places

Some only want married men, some won’t touch married men. Each to their own.

All I know is I have a big thing for married ladies and hot wives

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

"Am I right?!

I’ve used a couple of those sites and never succeeded as much as with Fab Haha

I will meet married men, but as long as they can make themselves available. I don’t have any patience anymore to be pussyfooting around…

over a year ago

Don't get me wrong here I'm not being judgemental - I just don't think flippancy towards the partner or spouse that doesn't know is acceptable.

If it all goes south you own as much of the responsibility as they do. It takes two or three or whatever to tango. It's your pussy wrapped round their cock or their cock stuck up your whatever so just be prepared to own it...

over a year ago

"Don't get me wrong here I'm not being judgemental - I just don't think flippancy towards the partner or spouse that doesn't know is acceptable.

If it all goes south you own as much of the responsibility as they do. It takes two or three or whatever to tango. It's your pussy wrapped round their cock or their cock stuck up your whatever so just be prepared to own it..."

I take no responsibility whatsoever. They are married/ attached, it's their choice to fuck around - or not.

Cocks don't accidentally end up in pussies. Fucking around is premeditated.

Messages, texts, meets all take time. Time for the married person to think maybe they shouldn't do it.

If they still choose to fuck that's not my problem. Unless they are a shit shag then it is my problem... but I can wank.

By *ddfellowMan
over a year ago

new ferry, wirral

I prefer to meet married men or women, we are both here for sex not a love affair or relationship, and to be honest its affairs and relationships that are far more likely to cause problems for married folk than a one of meet

over a year ago

I love meeting married men. No strings, no favours, just pure unadulterated fun. Some guys like it that way. A quick blow job a easy safe fuck. Some come back repeatedly.

By *ocky82Man
over a year ago

Watford

"Am I right?!

What are these sites ?

By *iscreet gent2018Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Non of us are here to go and pick curtains! Just get on with it and enjoy mind blowing sex, lots of giggles and live out some fantasies, without the added drama. Peace x

By *oxy jWoman
over a year ago

somerset

i learnt a long long time ago that you may think your meeting single men but its likely your not and then i was of the opinion that you know what its none of my business there life is for them ... i also found that married guys are in general way way more discrete and none clingy so as long as the guy is hot and he wants to meet then im in ...judge no one as we are not walking in there shoes .

you never hear people ask guys in clubs if they are married you never ask doggers if they are married not only that people lie and can be very good at it.

the only men i wont go with are those who are part of another swinging couple now not wanting to tarr all with the same brush but man oh man they can be a real pain in the ass and for swingers why do so many want not want there partners to know ..hence why ive blocked all couples

ps women cheat too

By *uckslut888Woman
over a year ago

Loughborough

Exactly this

over a year ago

I won't meet someone in a relationship/married, man or woman

Although I'd be open to meeting a couple but I think that's very different to meeting a cheater

It's just karma that I don't want to be on the receiving end of

By *acDreamyMan
over a year ago

Wirral

"I don't meet married men...not unless they want their wives to divorce them! I don't play nice...whip marks and shaved pubes difficult to explain to the other half! "

Lots of married people on here knowingly play separately and explaining stuff like that is part of the fun!

over a year ago

I’m married and she doesn’t know.

I tell whoever meets me that.

I’m here for the feeling that having someone attracted to you gives, even if it is fleeting.

Yes I love the spice as well.

It all comes down to choice. If someone doesn’t want to play with a married guy, fine, no issue from me.

Happy fabbing!

By *rs W AnchorWoman
over a year ago

North Norfolk

I personally don't meet with married/attached men that are playing without their partners knowledge.

I've met guys in the past and have later found out that they are married which is just rude. I have the right to choose who to play with so please at least be upfront about it!

By *melia DominaTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

I managed to get vasectomy with my ex not noticing for 4 months!!! That was consultations, operations, healing for 2weeks.

She only click when she read a letter that had been lying about for 2 months..

If you relationship is already without intimacy and has boundaries. Individuals are blinkered to each other, whip marks and shaving balls is easy.

over a year ago

"I’m quite happy with my choice to not meet married men, kinks may change but my morals don’t. I’m hardly short of offers anyway!

Exactly this "

I think you blocked me for exactly this read!

over a year ago

*reason

over a year ago

Northampton

"I won't meet someone in a relationship/married, man or woman

Although I'd be open to meeting a couple but I think that's very different to meeting a cheater

It's just karma that I don't want to be on the receiving end of "

Thankfully, karma doesn't exist!

over a year ago

Northampton

"What are these sites ? "

I don't think I can list them in the forum.

But just google Ashley and Illicit.

over a year ago

"i learnt a long long time ago that you may think your meeting single men but its likely your not and then i was of the opinion that you know what its none of my business there life is for them ... i also found that married guys are in general way way more discrete and none clingy so as long as the guy is hot and he wants to meet then im in ...judge no one as we are not walking in there shoes .

you never hear people ask guys in clubs if they are married you never ask doggers if they are married not only that people lie and can be very good at it.

the only men i wont go with are those who are part of another swinging couple now not wanting to tarr all with the same brush but man oh man they can be a real pain in the ass and for swingers why do so many want not want there partners to know ..hence why ive blocked all couples

ps women cheat too"

Well said that lady.

By *inkForLifeCouple
over a year ago

North Shields

"Am I right?!

Curious which sites these may be? Married is so much easier for one offs.

over a year ago

We choose not to meet attached people as much as we can but if people choose not to say, that's on them!

By *hoenix CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northallerton

We don't meet married guys more for the fact that they usually have less time flexibility and we are pretty spur of the moment.

over a year ago

Northampton

"Curious which sites these may be? Married is so much easier for one offs. "

I'm pretty sure I can't post the links as it would probably not get through

However, if you search 'best website for having affairs uk' you'll find what you need.

By *ust Passing ThroughMan
over a year ago

poole

Each to their own. We can't judge on this site

By *imbob222Man
over a year ago

landkey

Absolutely x

By *imbob222Man
over a year ago

landkey

"We aren't looking for a relationship we see the guy as an extension to our sex life, a human vibrator How many of the guys on here are not in a relationship I'd say a very small percentage. "

I agree

By *oeofsussexMan
over a year ago

Eastbourne

I haven’t yet had a married lady but I’d love to! What fun!

I’ve also had ladies say (in clubs, not here) to me they actually want married men rather than unmarried as we’re “more discreet, more grateful and make much more effort” than single guys. I’ve had several ladies say that to me… incidentally all very hot blonde 20- or 30-somethings singles!

By *ingerlad2000Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

I’m a whore dressed slut who loves showing off what my mother gave me, also I love married men, the thought of me making him cheat on his wife makes me want it even more, I’m here if anyone wants to see pics of me dressed like your wife’s worst nightmare and your secret whore

By *eventhheaven2022Couple
over a year ago

accrington

We find it funny as married guys show themselves during the day vanish in the evenings and are non existant at the weekend !!

By *rivervaderMan
over a year ago

bolton

"We find it funny as married guys show themselves during the day vanish in the evenings and are non existant at the weekend !! "

I disappear at the evening because I work early mornings and weekend yes I’m married I spend it doing stuff

over a year ago

"We find it funny as married guys show themselves during the day vanish in the evenings and are non existant at the weekend !! "

We’re sort of working time directive vampires.

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Do married men not have to work? That's an unmentioned bonus.

over a year ago

Unfortunately everyone cheats, and of you're on this site there a chance you're in a relationship, but that's the person's problem, it's not yours

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Unfortunately everyone cheats, and of you're on this site there a chance you're in a relationship, but that's the person's problem, it's not yours "

I don't agree that everyone cheats if you're only talking about infidelity.

Post new Message to Thread