By *onderTouchMan
over a year ago

Billericay

"Iv had a few things

The guy started fucking me within a few thurst he cum in bout 15 seconds

Hand cuffed to bed lost the keys

Step brother walked in on me as am deep in my pussy with my dildo

Message if u like"

Sounds like you wanted your step brother to find you and offer you some dick haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Was spooning with my ex and her mum walked in and had a chat while I was inside her

over a year ago

Getting caught in the middle of hot action by the undertaker.

over a year ago

"Iv had a few things

Message if u like

Sounds like you wanted your step brother to find you and offer you some dick haha"

Yeah that’s what I was thinking

By *rivervaderMan
over a year ago

bolton

"Iv had a few things

Message if u like"

We all want to know did you fuck your step brother

By *rishjailerMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Had my banjo string split on and there was blood everywhere. She was really tight and it just split as we were fucking.

By *anielthe man69Man
over a year ago

home

D*unk to much and couldn't get it up, she was really attractive as well. Most embracing time of my life

By *ontrosebicoupMan
over a year ago

MONTROSE

Steaming 1 night and git in wrong bed started rubbing my knob off her mums ass

over a year ago

Was fucking my ex on the patio table in the dark one night we were trying to be quiet when suddenly the next door neighbour security light came on and they were standing by the fence watching us!

over a year ago

Got caught in the disable toilet's by the bouncers while giving a BJ with my boobs out

over a year ago

Got caught fucking in cubicle by bouncers. Ex was sat on me facing away from the door so kept riding me.Got a clap from all the bouncers as we walked out!! Embarrasing

By *abluesbabyMan
over a year ago

Gibraltar/Cheshire/London

Back as ridiculously horny 18 yr olds my then girlfriend got a job baby-sitting for two tiny twins as their parents had got tickets to a show.

So my gf turned up and the kids were already asleep in bed and she wished their mum n dad a good evening as they drove off. In the process passing me lurking down the street on my bike.

Course I was round in flash and, like I say, being horny as hell we were soon down to the nitty gritty.

It was a crisp January night so both us were soon stark naked on the rug, fucking in front of the roaring log fire.

!!! BANG !!!

The lounge door opened and the mum walked in starting to apologise in case she'd made my gf jump as they'd forgotten the tickets.

But all 3 of us just froze, my gf covering her body instinctively to protect her modesty, leaving me sat in silence trying to hide a huge hard-on still sheathed in a Durex Fetherlite!

And this prolonged silent stand-off seemed to last an eternity...

!!! CRACK !!!

A log on the fire spluttered launching a hot cinder out.... which landed and burned my right arse cheek! Causing me to yelp in pain!

All 3 of us just burst out laughing it was so funny! The grinning mum darted back out clutching the retrieved tickets.

Very funny.... but VERY embarrassing!

By *offee27Man
over a year ago

Wiltshire

"Iv had a few things

Message if u like"

Staying over a girlfriends and once her mum left for work we had some nice rampant sex.

Her mum walked in just as I was cumming in her daughter as she forgot something. I was in shock but her mum just laughed and said "don't do that all day you two"

By *layfulserfMan
over a year ago

Northolt

"Had my banjo string split on and there was blood everywhere. She was really tight and it just split as we were fucking."

Hope it healed nicely. When it happened to me i hasd to have an op as my foreskin became too tight

By *ax6593Man
over a year ago

south shields

On holiday was very hot day think the sun made us very horny so ending up rushing back to the room ! She had just started swallowing my hard cock when the maid walked in don’t know who was more shocked she smiled winked and said I’ll come back later

over a year ago

The condom came off inside her

over a year ago

I had a guy cum before he'd even got his cock in me. Condom on, I was on all fours, he tried to push it in and bam all over.

The first time I squirted. I didn't know I could do it, he obviously was trying to do it. When he succeeded my face was a picture. Apparently I looked like he broke me and we'll fell about giggling.

By *icknmix500Man
over a year ago

South Gloucestershire

Her Dad walked into the room whilst I'm balls deep !

By *rSuave88Man
over a year ago

Mirfield

Ive walked in on my mother a couple of times when i was younger. Thats something i wont forget lol

By *romagefraisWoman
over a year ago

Sunderland

Had been doing anal for about half an hour. Chilled for about 10 minutes. Then he went in for round 2 of normal sex. Flipped me over, pulled me to the end of the bed, started going for it and I guess my arsehole was still gaping because I (involuntarily) shit down his legs.

By *rSuave88Man
over a year ago

Mirfield

"Had been doing anal for about half an hour. Chilled for about 10 minutes. Then he went in for round 2 of normal sex. Flipped me over, pulled me to the end of the bed, started going for it and I guess my arsehole was still gaping because I (involuntarily) shit down his legs."

The question is.. did you carry on or was that the end of the fun?

By *ontWannaMissASwingCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

As a student one of my flatmates knocked on the door whilst I was having sex and said the police were in the flat wanting to talk to everyone. Thinking it was a joke I ignored them, only for them to come back and knock again. Turns out the police were there and I had to go out to speak to to them and everyone knew what I'd just been up to. Mortifying.

By *bwgirlygirlWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

You all know this is a fake profile right

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

"Back as ridiculously horny 18 yr olds my then girlfriend got a job baby-sitting for two tiny twins as their parents had got tickets to a show.

So my gf turned up and the kids were already asleep in bed and she wished their mum n dad a good evening as they drove off. In the process passing me lurking down the street on my bike.

Course I was round in flash and, like I say, being horny as hell we were soon down to the nitty gritty.

It was a crisp January night so both us were soon stark naked on the rug, fucking in front of the roaring log fire.

!!! BANG !!!

The lounge door opened and the mum walked in starting to apologise in case she'd made my gf jump as they'd forgotten the tickets.

But all 3 of us just froze, my gf covering her body instinctively to protect her modesty, leaving me sat in silence trying to hide a huge hard-on still sheathed in a Durex Fetherlite!

And this prolonged silent stand-off seemed to last an eternity...

!!! CRACK !!!

A log on the fire spluttered launching a hot cinder out.... which landed and burned my right arse cheek! Causing me to yelp in pain!

All 3 of us just burst out laughing it was so funny! The grinning mum darted back out clutching the retrieved tickets.

Very funny.... but VERY embarrassing! "

Similar experience. I was babysitting and my boyfriend popped over. Kid was asleep. I was riding him on the armchair when the father walked back in. I ducked my head down as so embarrassed. He left the room, we got dressed. He asked us to leave and I was never asked back

By *nked_coupleCouple
over a year ago

Durham

We were having our very first group sex experience (fffmm) myself and the other male involved were spit roasting 1 of the young ladies, when the other guy was about to finish (he was at the vagina end) he pulled out, pulled the condom off and started to wank furiously. The young lady asked him very politely to "cum on her arse" so this is where he aimed, unfortunately when he started to cum he completely missed her extremely beautiful and pert arse and proceeded to cover my foot and leg in his jizz while everyone watched.

I thought it was pretty hilarious but he was very embarrassed

By *illingdon_ladMan
over a year ago

Bicester

With an ex on holiday we stayed the cottage with her parents and younger brother, we tried to fuck in the living room as there was only 2 bedrooms, thankfully we had the lights off because all of a sudden her dad burst in the living room to ask a question.

By *romagefraisWoman
over a year ago

Sunderland

"Had been doing anal for about half an hour. Chilled for about 10 minutes. Then he went in for round 2 of normal sex. Flipped me over, pulled me to the end of the bed, started going for it and I guess my arsehole was still gaping because I (involuntarily) shit down his legs.

The question is.. did you carry on or was that the end of the fun? "

No, that was game over.

By *J-87Man
over a year ago

Donington

Banjo string failure, didn't even get to sex as she was too enthusiastic with the handjob before.

Worst pain ever!

By *pslad99Man
over a year ago

colchester

Getting caught on cam playing with brothers wife

By *utlongjohnMan
over a year ago

close

Farted when i cum whilst shagging.

Slipped off the bed whilst doing missionary.

Shagging an ex against her bedroom door and her mum tried walking in.

By *udeboy65Man
over a year ago

rotherham

Was on top fucking a ex girlfriend she had her legs up in high and I was fucking her good and hard and she screaming she was cumin and we cum together as I was getting off her I could smell shit and looked down and it was everywhere on bed on my legs and balls just got up and pumped shower

By *umblebiMan
over a year ago

ayles

over a year ago

Broke the bed in half! Wasn't our bed!

By *illyandjamesCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

Had a nose bleed while going down on someone

By *ason962004Man
over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

[Removed by poster at 05/10/22 15:52:27]

By *ason962004Man
over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

I'd carry on

over a year ago

Broken a bed one time. Another time I actually fell asleep haha

over a year ago

Fanny farts. Just make me cry laughing happened lots of times

By *ason962004Man
over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

She slipped dildo up my arse felt quite nice to be honest

By *im67Man
over a year ago

London

Had a bit too much to drink got bit carried away and rammed my finger up the wrong hole wasn't looking she didn't like any bum play and the look on her face was a picture though

By *ason962004Man
over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

"FAAAAAAAAKE PROFIIIIILE "
to many of them about

By *bwgirlygirlWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"FAAAAAAAAKE PROFIIIIILE to many of them about "

Doesn't help when they start forum posts

By *ason962004Man
over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

"Had a bit too much to drink got bit carried away and rammed my finger up the wrong hole wasn't looking she didn't like any bum play and the look on her face was a picture though "
be surprised how many ladies enjoy that pal you ever had your prostate massarge by a women it's class

By *im67Man
over a year ago

London

"Had a bit too much to drink got bit carried away and rammed my finger up the wrong hole wasn't looking she didn't like any bum play and the look on her face was a picture though be surprised how many ladies enjoy that pal you ever had your prostate massarge by a women it's class "

Yes I have mate but the look on her face she didn't enjoy it lol

By *ason962004Man
over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

"Had a bit too much to drink got bit carried away and rammed my finger up the wrong hole wasn't looking she didn't like any bum play and the look on her face was a picture though be surprised how many ladies enjoy that pal you ever had your prostate massarge by a women it's class

Yes I have mate but the look on her face she didn't enjoy it lol"

By *ason962004Man
over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

Probs went a bit to hard in lol

over a year ago

Another was when I was going like a train, fucking my ex gfs younger sister in her arse, then I cum, she screamed, then seconds later she let out the loudest fart I've ever heard, while I was still in, we laughed so hard

By *im67Man
over a year ago

London

"Probs went a bit to hard in lol"

Correct I did say rammed I had a few too many though is my excuse lol

By *implynaughty1Couple
over a year ago

stockport

"Was on top fucking a ex girlfriend she had her legs up in high and I was fucking her good and hard and she screaming she was cumin and we cum together as I was getting off her I could smell shit and looked down and it was everywhere on bed on my legs and balls just got up and pumped shower "
gross

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

On our first holiday together my girlfriend (now wife) and I decided to have a bit of morning fun before going out to the pool suddenly there is a knock at the door and without waiting in walks housecleaning.

Another time without thinking I complained to my mother about stopping in a hotel and it being twin beds which we had pushed together but we kept falling down the middle. I stop because I suddenly realise who I am talking to and my mum looks at me and says "well you should have put a pair of knickers round the legs that would have stopped the beds coming apart." I was now even more embarrassed by the fact that she knew how to solve the problem and was giving me a practical solution

By *SilentPMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Whilst on holiday in the Dominican Republic with a group from the local pub I was on the balcony videoing the sunrise when I heard a noise below.

I looked over and there were some friends of ours out on their balcony, she was bent over the balcony and he was going hell for leather from behind.

Now as I was looking through the video camera when I heard the noise I had turned the camera down to them not just my eyes so recorded this short scene

The problem only came when we returned home and had a lock-in in the pub on the following Saturday night where we shared our digital pictures and videos on the big screen in the pub!

I had forgotten to delete the scene of our friends and as I hadn't had time to edit it there was this lovely Caribbean sunrise followed by their balcony scene. A massive cheer went up from the rest of the group as the scene changed to them on the balcony and I don't know who was more embarrassed me or our friends!

I did apologise to them and we did laugh about it afterwards plus they asked for a copy of the video

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Swinging wise there was the time at a party when us and two other couples all decided to have a bit of fun. We climb on the bed and start to have a bit of fun together when suddenly, bang the foot board falls off and the bed drops to the floor then just in time me and one of the other guys catch the headboard and it starts to drop onto us. We all climb off giggling, put the bed back together but the moment has gone so we all sheepishly go back downstairs where the other guess are wondering what the big bang was

over a year ago

I’ve got one that’s more hilarious than embarrassing. I had her on her back, legs wide, and my knees were wide apart too, really getting in there, and I came so hard and let one rip simultaneously. Bit icky but it’s too funny not to share

over a year ago

I got a severe leg cramp and urge to fart at the same time whilst receiving a blow job.

By *ukeM8519Man
over a year ago

Sligo

Met a girl on a night out, wasn’t drinking that night so drove to local rural beach spot. We were only using our hands playing with each other and got too frisky so decided to fuck, put the condom on and she came over to get on top of me in the driving seat which I had rolled back, and as she slid down on my cock for the very first time I spunked straight away and that was the end of the sex. bad timing as a young lad.

By *arah_WoodTV/TS
over a year ago

east yorkshire

Been fucked in the afternoon at my apartment when the estate agent brought some punters round for a view

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Just one the disappearing light up butt plug on our first play x

By *actilemale4uMan
over a year ago

London

"Just one the disappearing light up butt plug on our first play x "

Trip to A & E?????

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"Just one the disappearing light up butt plug on our first play x

Trip to A & E????? "

No luckily he managed to retrieve it! Still flashing lol! I don't think I could have gone to a and e to embarrassing! Especially with him still in his cop uniform! X

By *actilemale4uMan
over a year ago

London

"Just one the disappearing light up butt plug on our first play x

Trip to A & E?????

No luckily he managed to retrieve it! Still flashing lol! I don't think I could have gone to a and e to embarrassing! Especially with him still in his cop uniform! X"

Could have been his truncheon

over a year ago

Nearly got caught trying to fuck girlfriend anally by parents when we were living there for a while once. That would've been awkward at dinner table afterwards!!

Post new Message to Thread