Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Nervous unicorn

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m bi-curious. Attracted to women but yet to take the plunge so to speak and I’m quite nervous but willing to play with a couple.

I figure meeting and playing with a couple during a club visit will be my best bet for my first time as I won’t be able to overthink this.

Not a pre-arranged thing but spur of the moment thing instead. Which London based or near London club will be the best to help me achieve this? I’m fairly shy so I’d probably be hoping for couples to approach me instead of vice versa.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I will always say try out Jaydees it's not a million miles away from London, they have some really good newbie nights where you will find lots of couples looking for a single women, plus the staff and regulars there are great at introducing people to one another,

Also if your a little shy there is no mandatory dress down policy you can where whatever it is you feel comfortable in. Nick

over a year ago

"I will always say try out Jaydees it's not a million miles away from London, they have some really good newbie nights where you will find lots of couples looking for a single women, plus the staff and regulars there are great at introducing people to one another,

Also if your a little shy there is no mandatory dress down policy you can where whatever it is you feel comfortable in. Nick"

Not shy about nudity, just shy about approaching people

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I will always say try out Jaydees it's not a million miles away from London, they have some really good newbie nights where you will find lots of couples looking for a single women, plus the staff and regulars there are great at introducing people to one another,

Also if your a little shy there is no mandatory dress down policy you can where whatever it is you feel comfortable in. Nick

Not shy about nudity, just shy about approaching people "

Don't think single women in clubs have any issues with not being approached lol

over a year ago

Don't think single women in clubs have any issues with not being approached lol "

Haha perfect

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

I think socials and club events would be good, I don't think you'd struggle with people approaching you.

In quite shy but find it so much easier chatting to people in real life than on fab.

Mrs

By *rancois Du BoisMan
over a year ago

Down the back of the sofa.

Don't think single women in clubs have any issues with not being approached lol "

While your kinda right sometimes approaching a single woman in a club can difficult for a couple too!

By *irty-pairCouple
over a year ago

South Essex

Hellfire was our first club, mainly because everyone said how friendly and respectful it was. It was certainly our experience, which was great because like you, we were really nervous. The environment meant we took to things like ducks to water and met some lovely people.

over a year ago

"Hellfire was our first club, mainly because everyone said how friendly and respectful it was. It was certainly our experience, which was great because like you, we were really nervous. The environment meant we took to things like ducks to water and met some lovely people. "

Ah yes I’ve heard good things about hellfire! I basically need a take charge kinda couple lol

over a year ago

"I think socials and club events would be good, I don't think you'd struggle with people approaching you.

In quite shy but find it so much easier chatting to people in real life than on fab.

Mrs "

I’m fine at chatting in real life as long as someone else gets the ball rolling! Fear of rejection I guess!

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

You have the opposite version of our problem

By *irty-pairCouple
over a year ago

South Essex

"Hellfire was our first club, mainly because everyone said how friendly and respectful it was. It was certainly our experience, which was great because like you, we were really nervous. The environment meant we took to things like ducks to water and met some lovely people.

Ah yes I’ve heard good things about hellfire! I basically need a take charge kinda couple lol "

We were sitting nervously until a lovely guy started chatting to us with zero pressure. Later on, we were approached by a couple. At no point did we feel anything other than having some flirty chats with some gorgeous people (though we did end up playing with the couple!) We’ve enjoyed other clubs, but nowhere has been as friendly (we’re back there on the 15th). Definitely recommend it!

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

Hellfire is great, very friendly and if you go on a Couples & Single Girls night you’re sure to have an easy time finding a couple to help you out.

By *humper.Man
over a year ago

northumberland/scotland

Another vote for hellfire. I remember you trying to calm my nerves before trip there actually!

Get yourself to Becky and Justs next party, you'll be in safe hands x

over a year ago

"Another vote for hellfire. I remember you trying to calm my nerves before trip there actually!

Get yourself to Becky and Justs next party, you'll be in safe hands x"

Lol I need to take my own advice

By *humper.Man
over a year ago

northumberland/scotland

"

Lol I need to take my own advice "

Yes, yes you do. You'll be fine... I'm fairly sure they'll come to you. Go, relax, enjoy

By *ifty251Woman
over a year ago

London

"I think socials and club events would be good, I don't think you'd struggle with people approaching you.

Mrs

I’m fine at chatting in real life as long as someone else gets the ball rolling! Fear of rejection I guess! "

Absolutely. I feel the same as a single woman. I guess we’ll get used to it. Anyway. You got this!

By *arpediemgentMan
over a year ago

France

"I’m bi-curious. Attracted to women but yet to take the plunge so to speak and I’m quite nervous but willing to play with a couple.

I figure meeting and playing with a couple during a club visit will be my best bet for my first time as I won’t be able to overthink this.

Not a pre-arranged thing but spur of the moment thing instead. Which London based or near London club will be the best to help me achieve this? I’m fairly shy so I’d probably be hoping for couples to approach me instead of vice versa. "

I think Le Boudoir in East London is a good possibility too, it’s central(ish) London. A bit more upmarket than Hellfire and maybe not as friendly but a Friday night, you wouldn’t have to wait long for couples and single men to want to chat to you. The owners are nice and it’s a good and safe space, can’t go wrong according to me with this one x

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

You may be better taking a FB along. You'll likely be less nervous chatting and playing with a couple if you've got someone alongside you that you know.

By *he SmithsCouple
over a year ago

East Devon & London

Undoubtedly your best experience will be at Le Boudoir, we travel from Devon for parties there.

It’s a very glamorous club with huge bar and social area, three floors of public and private areas to enjoy as you feel comfortable - never pressure to play if you don’t want to. The owners run a clean, efficient and safe environment for single girls, Saturday nights are busier, very glamorous but often lots of spectators, Friday nights those there are more likely to be there to play with others, including the single guys that have made the grade.

Near Aldgate East station, selective entry and everyone always dresses to impress, with girls dressing down later in the evening. No wrapping yourself in a white towel uniform there!

We love both nights and Mrs Smith also does girls only Skirt Club events there too.

PM us if you’d like to know more…

X

over a year ago

"Undoubtedly your best experience will be at Le Boudoir, we travel from Devon for parties there.

It’s a very glamorous club with huge bar and social area, three floors of public and private areas to enjoy as you feel comfortable - never pressure to play if you don’t want to. The owners run a clean, efficient and safe environment for single girls, Saturday nights are busier, very glamorous but often lots of spectators, Friday nights those there are more likely to be there to play with others, including the single guys that have made the grade.

Near Aldgate East station, selective entry and everyone always dresses to impress, with girls dressing down later in the evening. No wrapping yourself in a white towel uniform there!

We love both nights and Mrs Smith also does girls only Skirt Club events there too.

PM us if you’d like to know more…

X"

Thank you, I’ll probably opt for LB, I got approved for membership a while ago

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Go to a club ...plonk yourself in a jacuzzi and see who takes your fancy

By *humper.Man
over a year ago

northumberland/scotland

"Go to a club ...plonk yourself in a jacuzzi and see who takes your fancy "

Not a chance I'd go in a club jacuzzi after Blackpool haha. Fuckin, GRIM!!!

Post new Message to Thread