Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Swingers are weird

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been told that swingers are weird because it's not a normal thing to do. Opinions?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There’s that word again… ‘Normal’. I’m not sure anyone actually knows that normal is anymore. Screw ‘em! Literally

over a year ago

Agreed there bloody nuts

By *agerMorganMan
over a year ago

Canvey Island

The sort of people who say that are the ones ending up cheating anyway. So what’s life without a bit of adventure.

over a year ago

Perv paradise

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Perv paradise "

Weird pervs

By *rettyflamingoCouple
over a year ago

Where the flamboyance of flamingos live

"The sort of people who say that are the ones ending up cheating anyway. So what’s life without a bit of adventure. "

Yep I w a friend who’s been cheating for the last 4 yrs and had the audacity to call me a sexual deviant ?

By *tranger swings 69Couple
over a year ago

cheshire

Who wants to be “ normal” tho

By *ritIndianCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

I have been told by loads of men that it’s weird that hubby enjoys the thought of other guys fucking me but if I was to fuck guys without him knowing that would be a normal healthy relationship. It’s a joke! We have been happily married for 18 years so they can keep their opinions to themselves.

Mrs

over a year ago

Weird is a slightly misrepresentation of those who seek alternative non conformist sexual trysts?

Unhinged maybe?

over a year ago

"I have been told by loads of men that it’s weird that hubby enjoys the thought of other guys fucking me but if I was to fuck guys without him knowing that would be a normal healthy relationship. It’s a joke! We have been happily married for 18 years so they can keep their opinions to themselves.

Mrs "

Do you care what others think? If it works for you then who cares?

By *ansexualPandaMan
over a year ago

Near You

Well, depending on which studies you believe monogamy isn't really in human nature. It's something that we've been institutionalised to follow. If true, I'd argue that swingers are more "normal" than "normals"!

By *orny Rhino LeedsMan
over a year ago

leeds, West Yorks and beyond.

I'm `normal' I think. Just enjoy meeting ladies and enjoying time with them

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"Well, depending on which studies you believe monogamy isn't really in human nature. It's something that we've been institutionalised to follow. If true, I'd argue that swingers are more "normal" than "normals"! "

This.

I blame religion.

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

We only on earth for so many trips around the sun, live life as you want to and sod those that dont like it

By *KG12Couple
over a year ago

Burnley

What is normal though?

over a year ago

"Well, depending on which studies you believe monogamy isn't really in human nature. It's something that we've been institutionalised to follow. If true, I'd argue that swingers are more "normal" than "normals"! "

The species of homosapiens from an evolutionary point of view were designed to chase its food kill it ear it, sleep, mate, sleep and start the process again. Our stomachs were designed never to be full were we designed not to sleep for long periods.

Seeing some of the profiles of males on fab and some contributions to the forum little has changed over the millennia?

By *bwgirlygirlWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I have been told that swingers are weird because it's not a normal thing to do. Opinions? "

Anythings weird if you can't understand it

By *arried BifemWoman
over a year ago

somewhere in the midlands

I’ve definitely had a few weirdos contact me, so maybe

over a year ago

"What is normal though?

"

The question should be what is conventional?

Some may hold the view that watching your partner have sex with others is not normal, some may say unconventional?

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

To me sex can be a recreational experience like going to the pub, it's just an enjoyable way to spend some time, it can be great for taking your mind off things

I don't associate emotions and sex although obviously they are sometimes intertwined

I feel sorry for anyone that can't disassociate the two, I feel like they are missing out on a whole world of pleasure

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think it's weird that anybody thinks that if you don't swing you cheat

over a year ago

"To me sex can be a recreational experience like going to the pub, it's just an enjoyable way to spend some time, it can be great for taking your mind off things

I don't associate emotions and sex although obviously they are sometimes intertwined

I feel sorry for anyone that can't disassociate the two, I feel like they are missing out on a whole world of pleasure "

But is sex without love as ridiculous as love without sex?

By *ritIndianCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"I have been told by loads of men that it’s weird that hubby enjoys the thought of other guys fucking me but if I was to fuck guys without him knowing that would be a normal healthy relationship. It’s a joke! We have been happily married for 18 years so they can keep their opinions to themselves.

Mrs

Do you care what others think? If it works for you then who cares?"

I don’t care that’s why I said we are happy and they can keep their opinions to themselves

By *xposedInTheSunCouple
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

When you spend a lot of time in the company of swingers (eg at a swingers' resort) then you tend to lose track of what normal is.

You need to be especially careful about what you say when rejoining vanilla society.

So, yes, we're weird.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

"To me sex can be a recreational experience like going to the pub, it's just an enjoyable way to spend some time, it can be great for taking your mind off things

I feel sorry for anyone that can't disassociate the two, I feel like they are missing out on a whole world of pleasure

But is sex without love as ridiculous as love without sex?"

Presume your talking relationships

You can love someone and not be interested in sex with them the same as you can enjoy sex with someone but have no feelings of love towards them

Love doesn't mean sex & sex doesn't mean love

By *jk1978Couple
over a year ago

Cheshire

My boss said it was weird, I said to him you fucked your wifes best mate and are now single, we have fun together

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

It's a normal thing to do. It's the non swingers that are weird

By *host63Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Define Normal.

By *..WillowCouple
over a year ago

East Lincs

I feel sorry for anyone that can't disassociate the two, I feel like they are missing out on a whole world of pleasure "

This is exactly how we look at swinging

By *ansexualPandaMan
over a year ago

Near You

You can love someone and not be interested in sex with them the same as you can enjoy sex with someone but have no feelings of love towards them

Love doesn't mean sex & sex doesn't mean love "

Absolutely

By *ansexualPandaMan
over a year ago

Near You

Yep!

By *allen Angels CplCouple
over a year ago

North East leicestershire

What is normal especially these days?

We as a couple don't want to be normal, we are individuals with our own personalities, wants, desires etc.

You can keep your normal thank you very much x

over a year ago

What's normal, we're all a bit cooky in our own way

By *riel13Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

I would agree, most of the swingers I know are bonkers.. Nowt to do with them being swingers though

By *irtyKittenCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

Normal as in what society think is normal or normal as in what religious people is normal.

Who decides what is normal

over a year ago

I blame politics

over a year ago

Love doesn't mean sex & sex doesn't mean love "

It was me just being rhetorical!

By *oppy and Rugby BoyCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"There’s that word again… ‘Normal’. I’m not sure anyone actually knows that normal is anymore. Screw ‘em! Literally "

over a year ago

I would say niche rather than weird, but then how many are actually swingers? I'm not. There are definitely weirdos on here, and no doubt other sites too.

Post new Message to Thread