Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Excellent tribute!

Jump to newest

By *aughtyTwo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southampton

Thanks to a special guy for uploading more tribute videos for us. Keep up the good work!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You actually got a guy to do one?

All a bunch of picture collectors we've had!

By *aughtyTwo OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southampton

Yes we have a lot!

Check out the guy that did the latest video for us.

By *cerrawMan
over a year ago

South Yorkshire

You are just asking the wrong guys x

By *enuine MikeMan
over a year ago

Guildford

"Thanks to a special guy for uploading more tribute videos for us. Keep up the good work!"

You've only got 1 pic in your profile and it's not even page 3 material. Difficult to get excited over that im afraid .

I've done many tributes in the past and have been asked by many to do them too.

I've been thanked buy have also been critised for not producing. If the pics aren't up to a level to get aroused, it's extremely difficult to whack one out over them

By *ase4122Man
over a year ago

Lancashire

Looking at pictures does not make me horny enough to wank and ejaculated. Maybe if I was 15, then yes, be blowing loads all over the shop.

I think it's wrong that the men here get a hard time or a bad name because they don't produce a picture of their man relish over a woman's/couples fairly average pics.

If people really want a tribute, try engaging with the person, maybe on cam or in a direct chat and make that person horny enough to do a decent tribute.

Just my opinion by the way.

By *enuine MikeMan
over a year ago

Guildford

"Looking at pictures does not make me horny enough to wank and ejaculated. Maybe if I was 15, then yes, be blowing loads all over the shop.

I think it's wrong that the men here get a hard time or a bad name because they don't produce a picture of their man relish over a woman's/couples fairly average pics.

If people really want a tribute, try engaging with the person, maybe on cam or in a direct chat and make that person horny enough to do a decent tribute.

Just my opinion by the way. "

During covid, I was privileged enough to have been involved in many Skype video calls. They were extremely hot .

They have fizzled out now unfortunately

Post new Message to Thread