Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

The life and times of fab

Jump to newest

By *arkhelga OP   Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Interested to know what people use fab for?,is it the messaging/winking/fabbing or is it genuinely to meet people?

Don't be shy,share with usXx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ackandtheunicornCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

I use it for forums, Mrs uses it to perv at hot pics. We never meet anyone from here tbh

By *..WillowCouple
over a year ago

East Lincs

We have been on here for 12 years. When first here it was less known about and easier to find serious genuine people in our opinion. We had meets on a fairly regular basis without to much hassle. Over time it seems to have attracted many more people who use it differently not to mention all the fake accounts and dreamers. So we now use FAB for finding parties and clubs. As that is where we meet genuine swingers and have a social evening out. I also enjoy perusing the forum for a bit light hearted banter and watching the arguments

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We’ve only recently signed up, met 3 couples so far. 2 for play and one for social who we will definitely see again.

Quite good at ing out the time wasters

over a year ago

Perving, forums, club and dogging meets from time to time but mainly just somewhere to post pics and chat

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

Meeting sexually adventurous women for me, and it’s been brilliant tbh

By *hil most chillMan
over a year ago

London & Europe

I use it for perving, the forums and meeting for sex if you can believe that

By *ussy licker99Man
over a year ago

smethwick

My intentions are to meet bit I find myself just sending messages and getting the odd rejection back.

over a year ago

"We have been on here for 12 years. When first here it was less known about and easier to find serious genuine people in our opinion. We had meets on a fairly regular basis without to much hassle. Over time it seems to have attracted many more people who use it differently not to mention all the fake accounts and dreamers. So we now use FAB for finding parties and clubs. As that is where we meet genuine swingers and have a social evening out. I also enjoy perusing the forum for a bit light hearted banter and watching the arguments

"

This is pretty much where we stand, had some amazing meets in our early days around 9 years ago, it all seemed so much easier back then.

By *..WillowCouple
over a year ago

East Lincs

"We have been on here for 12 years. When first here it was less known about and easier to find serious genuine people in our opinion. We had meets on a fairly regular basis without to much hassle. Over time it seems to have attracted many more people who use it differently not to mention all the fake accounts and dreamers. So we now use FAB for finding parties and clubs. As that is where we meet genuine swingers and have a social evening out. I also enjoy perusing the forum for a bit light hearted banter and watching the arguments

This is pretty much where we stand, had some amazing meets in our early days around 9 years ago, it all seemed so much easier back then."

By *asual_WandererWoman
over a year ago

A spot you want me

Mostly perving, occasional dip in the forums... but I've met some really wonderful folk from here for a little sexual escapism, there for sure are plenty of dead ends to find yourself down, but I like that its mostly straight up and as someone in an open marriage I don't have to overly explain myself

over a year ago

We first joined in 2019 and it was quite thrilling, until we were ghosted by the one guy we were very keen to meet. That spooked us and we left, only to return in late 2020 ready for lockdown part 2 - so thwarted again!

Recently re-joined to give it one more go before we feel too old(!), but we’re very wary. Enjoying perving together though!

over a year ago

Forums, chat and see what else comes.

By *astpoetMan
over a year ago

where the world takes me

I use it sort of like a kinky social network. Chat in the forums and chat to people, occasionally use the cams.

It’s also helped me with a sexual discovery about myself and made me more confident in who I am.

If after all that I get meets too then I see it as a bonus rather than the sole reason.

Post new Message to Thread