Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Men photos on this app. Ideas/comments. Discussion

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So from reading a lot of comments and receiving some feed back, the common census is that less cock the better, leaves something to the imagination as per say.

Post your opinions on the matter, do you like when a man has his cock out in pics, do you like a mix? May that be both body shots and dick pics separate. Or do you prefer when the photo is more of a tease so only body or even a man dressed well with no nudity.

Post your favourite type of photo idea, not just for me to take inspiration from but for others aswell x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

"So from reading a lot of comments and receiving some feed back, the common census is that less cock the better, leaves something to the imagination as per say.

Post your opinions on the matter, do you like when a man has his cock out in pics, do you like a mix? May that be both body shots and dick pics separate. Or do you prefer when the photo is more of a tease so only body or even a man dressed well with no nudity.

Post your favourite type of photo idea, not just for me to take inspiration from but for others aswell x

"

Bump

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Personally as long as it's not just the cock and tons of them it doesn't bother me, if the body is included too then great.

Just a cock on its own I don't like, if that's all you have to show off then I'm not interested.

Mrs

By *edWitch0000Woman
over a year ago

worthing

Your PFP is ok but I don't like getting messages in my inbox from a penis and usually delete them without reading. PFP shouldn't be a cock pic. I prefer cock pics in friends only so I know I can look for them if I want to but it's up to me. However I would want to see one before a meet.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don’t like cocks as profile pics! I generally delete on receipt.

By *arried BifemWoman
over a year ago

somewhere in the midlands

I’ll go against the grain here.

If there isn’t a dick pic I’m not interested. End of the day I want to see whats on offer as not all cocks look the same

If all there is is dick pics, again that is off putting.

Basically guys, make an effort with the pictures and quality if you want to stand out

over a year ago

For us personally we don’t need any but one or two wouldn’t put us off.

We’re relatively open and easy to talk to so at the social we like to mention briefly “size” issues.

More than 50% dick pics though and we’ll pass thanks.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

If there's a cock pic or 2 in a mix of other pics I'd say that's fine.I like teasing shots like towel pics ,open shirts or suits etc.

You will never please everyone though ,but I think many dislike just a profile full of cock or action shots.

By *nked_coupleCouple
over a year ago

Durham

We'd rather not see a dick pic as the main profile pic but don't mind them in the collections so we can go and have a look if we choose to.

over a year ago

Oh and a tip for the men: if a profile says no dick pics in messages then listen! My profile specifically says this but I still get sent them.

By *amera man 25Man
over a year ago

Honley Huddersfield

Speaking as a guy that takes pics for profiles, a variety of photos are far more interesting than just 50 shades of cock! Something that suggests the character and interests of the guy attached to his cock holds the attention more I always think, anybody else thinks that?

By *hil most chillMan
over a year ago

London & Europe

Impossible to please everyone. If you believe your cock is your biggest selling point as a person, then put it on your profile. Someone will be into it, as this thread has shown. Just be aware that you will put off others. From my time here I think there are more women here that don't want to see cock on a profile, but I've not done a comprehensive study yet

By *iss KinkWoman
over a year ago

North/Blackpool

I like to see 1 not millions from every angle but not as your profile pic

over a year ago

"I like to see 1 not millions from every angle but not as your profile pic"

This

over a year ago

"I like to see 1 not millions from every angle but not as your profile pic

This "

Noted

over a year ago

I prefer a face pic, followed by a dick pic

over a year ago

"So from reading a lot of comments and receiving some feed back, the common census is that less cock the better, leaves something to the imagination as per say.

"

There's no one size fits all when it comes to the type of pictures to post

Some women don't like to see dick pictures and some women do

I prefer to see them earlier on as I have a size preference

over a year ago

I like the odd cock shot but not when every pic is cock. I love shower pics and i love grey tracksuit bottom pics. No boxers obviously

over a year ago

I prefer to see them earlier on as I have a size preference "

I like to know if someone has a foreskin that it's retractable

over a year ago

I prefer to see them earlier on as I have a size preference

I like to know if someone has a foreskin that it's retractable "

Suppose everyone has a preference

Post new Message to Thread