Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Married looking for fwb.

Jump to newest

By *ucy78 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

I’m looking for advice or places to visit. Wife wants me to find a regular fwb but not have lots of different fuck buddies. Just one for all our own health and hygiene reasons. Any recommendations as so hard sifting through on here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Fwb means friend first. You can't guarantee a friendship with someone just because e.g you fancy them.

So, how would you find a friend normally?

By *ucy78 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

Well I was looking to meet at events recommended by others or the traditional tea/coffee meets or maybe an evening out in a quiet place for few drinks. I’m not looking for sex first night unless we agreed

By *ucy78 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

Ps. Wife is fully aware. I have text messages as evidence or contact her via text for those who are worried

By *rMasqueradeMan
over a year ago

Cheshire/North West

"I’m looking for advice or places to visit. Wife wants me to find a regular fwb but not have lots of different fuck buddies. Just one for all our own health and hygiene reasons. Any recommendations as so hard sifting through on here"

My wife and I have a kind of simular arrangement where we go to swingers clubs and pruvate parties together during weekends, but also do solo meets with a couple of select fwbs per month only (singles or couples).

We started to do this, as playing only as a couple was sometime difficult in terms of finding couples my bi wife would fancy both sides of.

We're not into endless number of fbs but instead find people we get one with really well, establish a connection and haven fun with.

Not going out to cinema with them or anything like this though : just meeting for fun, but we do aim at developing a friendship or at least a stronger bond than just fbs with our Fabs partners.

I think some people might then call our fabs partners fbs and not fwbs, but I don't really agree as the line between the two can indeed be very blurry.

We don't do booty calls with the people we meet: we meet for fun, then plan the next meet for a few weeks after, and it works well while respecting them.

In terms of places for you to go to together, probably cafés and bars sound good as you can share a drink then decide if you want to play after

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm in the same boat. He doesn't want to play but I do.

By *ucy78 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

I’m definitely more of a one person friendship. Wife would prefer that for all our own personal hygiene to. Someone who isn’t interested in relationships but fun when we both available

By *IG G77Man
over a year ago

GATLEY

"I'm in the same boat. He doesn't want to play but I do."
I want to play but he blocked me

By *ucy78 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

Because you ain’t anything like what I mention in profile that I like

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

Since embracing polyamory I have been much more interested in the FWB dynamic. It is indeed hard to find people on here that share this mindset.

However a few months of exploration are bringing me to the conclusion that its easier to find people with this approach if they lean towards kink too and not just swinging.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple
over a year ago

Neath valley.

"Ps. Wife is fully aware. I have text messages as evidence or contact her via text for those who are worried "

Contact via text means nothing. It could be you with another phone.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

"I’m definitely more of a one person friendship. Wife would prefer that for all our own personal hygiene to. Someone who isn’t interested in relationships but fun when we both available "

Can you prove that they won't have multiple partners though, aas that can be just as bad as having multiple partners yourself.

By *ucy78 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

I’m sure I mentioned call or text for those who have concerns.

As for wife having loads of partners she only wants occasional sex with me she hasn’t got high sex drive anymore. She definitely isn’t interested in sex with others. If she was we would be on here together. We use to have profile together but everyone wanted only her. Even though profile said wife wasn’t interested

Post new Message to Thread