Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Large Chastity devices

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey everyone.

We have a chastity device that is fairly large and fits the length of king cock nicely.

Which I love

However, the cock ring part is overly tight and we feel is too small. We have several cock rings that are perfect.

We appreciate that a little discomfort is expected and wanted. But we d both like him to wear it for longer periods of time. But the discomfort/pain from wearing for a longer time takes away the fun, we believe due to how small the cock ring part is.

He’s fairly large and girthy, with quite large balls also.

Does anyone have any advice on larger cages, or had the same issue and found something that suits?

We ve look on all our regular buying sites, but don’t want to try endless cages and lose interest.

Any help or advice would be appreciated by us both.

Princess xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isub85Man
over a year ago

Bracknell

I did struggle aswel. The best for ring size “off the shelf” I’ve found were the mancage ones. They go above 2” which is the biggest most do. Although I have found the plastic ones do break over time. Quite comfy though

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I did struggle aswel. The best for ring size “off the shelf” I’ve found were the mancage ones. They go above 2” which is the biggest most do. Although I have found the plastic ones do break over time. Quite comfy though "

We ve just had a look but nothing stands out. Maybe I should measure one of the rings we have and email some companies

Thank you for your comment xx

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"

Princess xxx"

Pops over to perve the pics

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

I adore wearing mine .

Maybe try a silicone one first that might have a bit of give ,,,,, a cold shower head and some lube will make most things for ! Also the clap type rings are easier to get on xxx

By *ustcyberMan
over a year ago

North Herts

Check out Kink 3D cages. They have many size options for cage and base rings and are very helpful with sizing queries.

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS
over a year ago

Midlands

I struggle with mine, have a metal one I can wear every day but can still get semi hard in it and can still cum.

Have got smaller ones that are agony to get on and even tried a silicone one but im just too wide for it.

Hopefully one cold day I can squeeze it on and keep it on long enough to shrink it a bit

By *rxavierMan
over a year ago

All over the UK

"Hey everyone.

We have a chastity device that is fairly large and fits the length of king cock nicely.

Which I love

However, the cock ring part is overly tight and we feel is too small. We have several cock rings that are perfect.

We appreciate that a little discomfort is expected and wanted. But we d both like him to wear it for longer periods of time. But the discomfort/pain from wearing for a longer time takes away the fun, we believe due to how small the cock ring part is.

Does anyone have any advice on larger cages, or had the same issue and found something that suits?

We ve look on all our regular buying sites, but don’t want to try endless cages and lose interest.

Any help or advice would be appreciated by us both.

Princess xxx"

I found the holy trainer devices the most comfortable by far

Post new Message to Thread