Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

"Mutually beneficial" with couples

Jump to newest

By *xotictemptations4u OP   Couple
over a year ago

LONDON

I have recently been reading some of the posts on the forum covering a wide range of subjects and have found people’s perspectives to be very interesting, thought-provoking and at times controversial. I have no doubt that this post and my perspective will be just as controversial too but everyone has different standards, values, self-worth and rationality.

I searched for a post related to interactions being “mutually beneficial” to no avail hence I decided to start one. This is the choice phrase for many in both messages and profiles and is also very common amongst single men or so-called single men who are in fact usually attached and have unmet sexual needs at home. In my personal experience, most of these men that choose to use these manipulative phrases without any firm basis to demonstrate how in an in-depth way something is “mutually beneficial” are in fact opportunists with a great sense of entitlement who have sole interest in their own selfish needs and who fail to show any consideration or gratitude to others whatsoever. They claim that it is a “mutually beneficial” interaction because they will satisfy the lady. However, on the whole, most married women are already satisfied with their husbands or partner which is why they remain in their committed relationship, therefore in this case these single males are not bringing anything new to the table that does not already exist.

In order to look at things fairly and not from one side of the coin, I can concede that they may add some extra spice to the couple’s sexual experience merely due to their presence, to say the least, but they are replaceable in that context too. But likewise being able to join a couple is not a sexual norm in society it’s a taboo that’s more thrilling for single men, a privilege and certainly rarer to find than things that are the norms. Single men would have a greater probability of success arranging one-to-one meets between themselves and a single lady with “mutual sexual needs that need to be fulfilled” than joining a couple in such fantasies.

Furthermore one could easily argue that joining a couple will be far more beneficial to single men than the couple, as fantasies which require an extra male can easily be fulfilled by males in couples anyway when the couples meet together and vice versa. So don’t you think that single men should bring more to the table in terms of effort, appreciation and generosity than just themselves and some quick words easily put on verifications, should their mentality and character not be tested, after all, actions speak louder than words.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

I disagree completely.

It's important that the single guy is an equal party in any meet, not a 'guest', not there to meet the needs of the couple and certainly no less important than anyone else in the room.

All encounters should be 'mutually beneficial' and not one sided.

The attitude you've displayed is one of the reasons you see so many frustrated posts from single males regarding the treatment they get from some couples and does nothing more than promote the idea that men are less welcome on the scene than couples and single women.

You couldn't have got it more wrong if you tried.

A

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Surely couples invite single men for mutual friendship and to enhance their own relationship

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No I don't think single men should bring something more to the table. We as a couple look for single men and we hope and expect our interaction to be mutually beneficial.

over a year ago

"I have recently been reading some of the posts on the forum covering a wide range of subjects and have found people’s perspectives to be very interesting, thought-provoking and at times controversial. I have no doubt that this post and my perspective will be just as controversial too but everyone has different standards, values, self-worth and rationality.

I searched for a post related to interactions being “mutually beneficial” to no avail hence I decided to start one. This is the choice phrase for many in both messages and profiles and is also very common amongst single men or so-called single men who are in fact usually attached and have unmet sexual needs at home. In my personal experience, most of these men that choose to use these manipulative phrases without any firm basis to demonstrate how in an in-depth way something is “mutually beneficial” are in fact opportunists with a great sense of entitlement who have sole interest in their own selfish needs and who fail to show any consideration or gratitude to others whatsoever. They claim that it is a “mutually beneficial” interaction because they will satisfy the lady. However, on the whole, most married women are already satisfied with their husbands or partner which is why they remain in their committed relationship, therefore in this case these single males are not bringing anything new to the table that does not already exist.

In order to look at things fairly and not from one side of the coin, I can concede that they may add some extra spice to the couple’s sexual experience merely due to their presence, to say the least, but they are replaceable in that context too. But likewise being able to join a couple is not a sexual norm in society it’s a taboo that’s more thrilling for single men, a privilege and certainly rarer to find than things that are the norms. Single men would have a greater probability of success arranging one-to-one meets between themselves and a single lady with “mutual sexual needs that need to be fulfilled” than joining a couple in such fantasies.

Furthermore one could easily argue that joining a couple will be far more beneficial to single men than the couple, as fantasies which require an extra male can easily be fulfilled by males in couples anyway when the couples meet together and vice versa. So don’t you think that single men should bring more to the table in terms of effort, appreciation and generosity than just themselves and some quick words easily put on verifications, should their mentality and character not be tested, after all, actions speak louder than words.

"

No posts other than the one I started earlier!!

hahaha

By *egvisir71Man
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Well this is going well op

over a year ago

I totally disagree with all you’ve wrote and it’s definitely about it being mutually beneficial.

Just to ask OP, what would you expect a single male to bring “new to the table” ?

Surely the extra man himself is new to the table…

over a year ago

Wut?

over a year ago

LONDON

Of course, there will be differing opinions and perspectives when the mentality, self-worth and standards by which one lives differ.

Joining a couple is not a sexual norm in society it’s a taboo that’s more thrilling for single men, a privilege and certainly rarer to find than things that are the norms. Single men would have a greater probability of success arranging one-to-one meets between themselves and a single lady with “mutual sexual needs that need to be fulfilled” than joining a couple in such fantasies.

Whereas when couples meet couples that would equate to mutual benefit.

Bringing a single male may bring additional excitement but it is certainly irrational to believe it is mutual benefit.

Couples that demonstrate irrationality will be cheered from the stands by opportunist single males for spreading such irrational thinking and thought processes.

over a year ago

"I have recently been reading some of the posts on the forum covering a wide range of subjects and have found people’s perspectives to be very interesting, thought-provoking and at times controversial. I have no doubt that this post and my perspective will be just as controversial too but everyone has different standards, values, self-worth and rationality.

"

Absolutely incredible post that covers all bases. I'd love to go into complete detail but after a back shift and a few beers before bed I'm scared I'd be miss representing my honest opinion. If you have a nosey at some of my previous form posts you may get the gist of why I'm in agreement x

over a year ago

I got fed up reading it

By *ad boy maverickMan
over a year ago

basildon

"

Can I ask , do you wink at yourself when you brush your teeth ?

By *tranger swings 69Couple
over a year ago

cheshire

Oh look, another thread bashing single guys.

Op is well entitled to their opinion even if it was typed from a high horse position.

Single guys bring plenty to the table, they should not have to or be made to feel privileged to the act of participation in consensual adult group sex, they’re possibly fulfilling a couples fantasy and perhaps one of their own fantasies at the same time.

Plenty of single male idiots on here but guess what? There’s plenty of single women and couples who are equally as bad.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Of course, there will be differing opinions and perspectives when the mentality, self-worth and standards by which one lives differ.

Joining a couple is not a sexual norm in society it’s a taboo that’s more thrilling for single men, a privilege and certainly rarer to find than things that are the norms. Single men would have a greater probability of success arranging one-to-one meets between themselves and a single lady with “mutual sexual needs that need to be fulfilled” than joining a couple in such fantasies.

Bringing a single male may bring additional excitement but it is certainly irrational to believe it is mutual benefit.

Couples that demonstrate irrationality will be cheered from the stands by opportunist single males for spreading such irrational thinking and thought processes."

What's irrational about asking a single guy to join you?

It's no more irrational than asking a single woman or a couple.

If you want to just include couples that's your choice - but that's wife swapping, not swinging. Swinging is an inclusive activity open to both couples and singles.

Asking any third party, be it a single or a couple, to join you in the bedroom is not a societal norm and the inclusion of any extra bodies is perceived as taboo by many.

I think you really need to reconsider your attitude to others if you want to participate in the open, inclusive world of swinging. Couples aren't superior to singles.

The only irrational thoughts I've seen in this forum thread are your own.

A

By *heGigglersCouple
over a year ago

Stourbridge (West-Mids)

"I disagree completely.

It's important that the single guy is an equal party in any meet, not a 'guest', not there to meet the needs of the couple and certainly no less important than anyone else in the room.

All encounters should be 'mutually beneficial' and not one sided.

The attitude you've displayed is one of the reasons you see so many frustrated posts from single males regarding the treatment they get from some couples and does nothing more than promote the idea that men are less welcome on the scene than couples and single women.

You couldn't have got it more wrong if you tried.

A"

This!

A single guy is not a play thing to be used for a couples amusement

Everyone in the room has desires, needs, and boundaries that need to be respected. If you can't offer people basic human decency then you shouldn't be meeting them.

It's got to be tough for a single to join an established couple. Treat them with respect!

K x

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

OP ..does this also apply to single women since you are looking for them?

By *ayHaychMan
over a year ago

Leeds (Home) / Sheffield (Work)

It all feels one sided. Your profile screams about “no expectations” however it seems like you have quite high expectations for a male partner joining you?

over a year ago

Well said

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Any additional person we play with has equal rights - we are all in it together and hopefully working towards us all getting off from the experience.

We don’t look down or up at any person, it’s a shared experience and (hopefully) mutually satisfying for all.

K

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

A couple asks for a third person to do what for them?

Add an extra penis, vagina, mouth or more breasts and hands ?

Should I try harder to please a couple because I'm privileged to be asked?

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Are couples not thrilled to have a single man join them?

I know I would be and I'd be grateful to him for joining us.

By *r SensualMan
over a year ago

London

Whenever I see threads of this nature by couples I usually tend to assume it’s the male half usually writing this.

Projecting his own insecurities upon the wonderful world of fab. To be fair OP… your profile is itself is extremely contradictory in itself.

The additional party/parties coming into your dynamic are expect to have no expectations yet you’ve explicitly outlined a number of expectations of your own. As already eluded to, swinging is meant to be a two-way street, if you don’t even have the decency to compromise and take into consideration the thoughts, feelings and boundaries of others, it’s a bit presumptuous to expect others to submit to your demands don’t you think?

I’d say unless your willing to change your attitude, outlook and perspective the one thing you can “expect” is a one way ticket to whole heap of people’s block list.

By *ayHaychMan
over a year ago

Leeds (Home) / Sheffield (Work)

"Whenever I see threads of this nature by couples I usually tend to assume it’s the male half usually writing this.

Projecting his own insecurities upon the wonderful world of fab. To be fair OP… your profile is itself is extremely contradictory in itself.

The additional party/parties coming into your dynamic are expect to have no expectations yet you’ve explicitly outlined a number of expectations of your own. As already eluded to, swinging is meant to be a two-way street, if you don’t even have the decency to compromise and take into consideration the thoughts, feelings and boundaries of others, it’s a bit presumptuous to expect others to submit to your demands don’t you think?

I’d say unless your willing to change your attitude, outlook and perspective the one thing you can “expect” is a one way ticket to whole heap of people’s block list. "

Further to this, I was interested to see the profile states they’re looking for GENEROUS men in capital letters. I wonder what this means exactly…..

By *r SensualMan
over a year ago

London

"Whenever I see threads of this nature by couples I usually tend to assume it’s the male half usually writing this.

I’d say unless your willing to change your attitude, outlook and perspective the one thing you can “expect” is a one way ticket to whole heap of people’s block list.

Further to this, I was interested to see the profile states they’re looking for GENEROUS men in capital letters. I wonder what this means exactly….. "

My guess is men who are willing to jump through hoops and submit to their every demand and wish and be content with gaining nothing in return…. Just a hunch, I could be wrong

*shrugs shoulders*

By *ed AstaireWoman
over a year ago

Lancaster

What.. like a cabbage?

over a year ago

Is it even a couple. Looks more like a camgirl.

over a year ago

"Of course, there will be differing opinions and perspectives when the mentality, self-worth and standards by which one lives differ.

Couples that demonstrate irrationality will be cheered from the stands by opportunist single males for spreading such irrational thinking and thought processes."

Are you the man or the woman of the couple?

What do you expect men to bring to your meets?

Cock? Gifts? Cash?

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Agree with almost all the posts here. Any sex play should be with equal partners.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

No I couldn't actually disagree more with what you have posted op.Single males should not have to bring 'more to the table' or anyone for that matter. If a couple wants to meet a single male or female they should not expect them to have to jump through hoops or act like they should be privileged to meet anyone.

Ye are the ones looking for someone else because that is your fantasy, that how ever does not give you the right to treat that person as someone who is your plaything or a glorified sex toy for your pleasure alone. It should be equal pleasure and respect for everyone meeting.

Just because men are the main demographic on here that does not mean they should be treated as though they are somehow less important than any other person on here.Or that they have to jump through hoops to prove anything to anyone while the other person or persons make zero effort.

A meet any meet,should be about mutual pleasure,it should never be making another person feel as though they are a spare part for others pleasure alone. Any other attitude just reeks of arrogance as far as I am concerned anyhow.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I've managed to read this entire thread without looking at the ops profile.

Not that I really need to as it's pretty obvious they are trolling.

Obviously no-one with an ounce of respect for other people would actually say this out loud or admit to next level arrogance and entitlement and it speaks volumes that a lot of the replies so far have been from other couples and single women who are capable of understanding mutual respect.

By *xfordjohnMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Well, I'm baffled by what OP is getting at. I don't think I've ever used the phrase mutually beneficial but if it wasn't, I wouldn't be interested.

Just at my last meet with my regular friends, all three of us said how lucky we felt that we had met four years ago and are still 'mutually benefitting' each other. We each bring something to the party which is appreciated by the others and makes it better than any two of us on our own.

over a year ago

LONDON

Thank you for your contribution to the forum. It is very interesting to read people’s viewpoints. Everyone has their own standards and values which makes us who we are as an individual and also leads us to take good or poor decision-making and the effect can be beneficial or detrimental for them. Although it is easy to be influenced or to be driven by lust and desires, upholding one’s dignity and self-worth is also more important.

In modern society, the act of conformity is matching attitudes, beliefs, and behaviours to a certain group of people such as certain fab people who follow other behaviours to fit in as they find it hard to fulfil their sexual needs or are people who are driven by lust or are afraid to share their true feeling about the one’s behaviour and attitude in order not to jeopardise their desires which tend to lead them to take an irrational decision. When people lack self-confidence or self-worth, they are people who are easily conformed. But there are certain people who are strongminded and will stand and lay high standards, values and boundaries doesn’t find the necessity to conform.

Often people are not truthful to themselves or are just self-centred and will hide behind the excuse that it is only the physical needs that are being met but actually all fantasy or physical needs is caused more by the emotional needs which are the result of people behaving a certain way to fulfil it and end up forgetting their self-worth. When people’s emotional needs are not met, they tend to be more lustful and needy and will compromise in order to satisfy their needs.

When you are in a relationship, both physical, and emotional are achieved and couples tend to do things just to keep the excitement and spice going on. But Both single women and men have a common interest in looking for both emotional and physical needs as they don’t have a partner to fulfil them thus they will find it more mutually beneficial when they are interacting sexually.

Whereas for couples because they already have that emotional connection, they are excited more about the experiment and spicing up which provides them with a high level of oxytocin whereas for single people as they don’t have the emotional connection, it is different and much harder to fulfil their needs with the right person where the person will end up be the town bike with no standards and will accept anyone regardless of their personality who tends to be people who are hypocrite, selfish and opportunist, thoughtless, in their personal space to have sexual interaction with them.

But people who live with higher standards/ values will be wise and will protect themselves more physically and emotionally. In the same way, when we have valuable things we tend to lock them and protect them from being taken from the wrong person like our property. We know the value of the lock and appreciate it. We don’t give the master key to anyone but only the ones who are trustworthy or who respect and valued it. If everyone has a master key, the lock will have no value or purpose or relevance whatsoever. Therefore the couple who holds the master key of the locks will appreciate the key and will lay high standards/values as it took a lot of effort whether it can be emotional, physical or financial and a lot of sacrifices, expectations, thoughtfulness and compromises to maintain a relationship.

If some couples don’t value their master key which is their partner and act in a foolish way then they won’t bother sharing it with anyone, they found it acceptable for their wife or partner to be used or treat them like a slut as long as their selfish needs are met which clearly demonstrated the amount of respect or dignity for their partners or it can be also their selfish gratification and lust which can relate to some sort of traumatic childhood issues or past trauma/ bad events. Because certain of couples choose to do this way, that doesn’t mean every couple has the same standards and should be treated the same way.

It is hypocritical that everyone here believed, it is mutually beneficial for a single man but when single men go to a swinging party or join a club then I don’t see any comments or standards being applied that it should be mutually beneficial for single men or they should not pay a higher amount for entrance than couples and single females. On this occasion, it is more acceptable as it is the host party’s standards and people are more concerned about their own money. Then why doesn’t a couple pay attention or think, when they are inviting a single man into their house, Why is the female partner who is putting extra effort to beautify them where they will buy and dress up in sexy lingerie, make-up, and high heels for who? Why have the expenses? Is it really mutually beneficial? If people’s eyes are covered with lust then they don’t have time to pay attention to detail then it is completely fine therefore to invite any strange/ single man to your house and enjoy your partner and sometimes enjoy your drinks/food which is mutually beneficial as well. When we think about mutually beneficial, there are a lot more thoughts and effort put into it than just fulfilling sexual needs. If a couple has to put a lot of effort to maintain a relationship then for a single to join them in their personal space is a privilege and the single man has to impress the couple more than the couple does for each other unless you like to give free candy.

Miss Exotic xxx

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

I'm sorry, but I see the OP's post as a load of self-important pontificating garbage

Have you ever come across the Dunning-Kruger effect?

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Too long, didn’t read.

I tell you what, though. When I’ve seen ‘mutually beneficial’ on a young single woman’s profile I’ve been assuming it was an attempt at subtly saying they wanted cash for meets.

over a year ago

LONDON

You are welcome to see the post in whatever regard you like, we all see things differently however it would have been better for you to elaborate. To arrive at such a conclusion that the post is self-important pontificating garbage without giving any in depth details/explanation of how, why or on what basis and with the absence of an argument doesn't open discussion around the topic whatsoever and merely is a statement and avoidance of going in depth for your own convenience.

Consider this:

A parent/s believe that it should be illegal for non-parents to pontificate regarding parenting.

Such a stand point believing that just because they are non-parents they are not in a position to know better which actually may be the case shows grandiosity, black and white thinking and ultimately closed mindedness on the part of the person choosing to refer to it as pontification and the Dunning-Kruger effect.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple
over a year ago

Neath valley.

The only thing id want but most lack to bring to the table is honesty and respect. If you are married be honest about it and at least the cpl or lady you are trying to meet can decide if they want to meet you. To many hide this fact so are deceitful to just get some sex on here.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple
over a year ago

Neath valley.

"Too long, didn’t read.

I tell you what, though. When I’ve seen ‘mutually beneficial’ on a young single woman’s profile I’ve been assuming it was an attempt at subtly saying they wanted cash for meets."

Yes we have seen that. We had young guys asking for money also so not just a woman thing.

over a year ago

LONDON

"Too long, didn’t read.

I tell you what, though. When I’ve seen ‘mutually beneficial’ on a young single woman’s profile I’ve been assuming it was an attempt at subtly saying they wanted cash for meets."

Well this just proves my point that people of your attitude don't give importance to others or the details and like to take the easy route of making absurd irrational assumptions without knowing the person's standard of living. If the facts were present you may find that your comment turns out to be an oxymoron. What other easy routes could you be looking for in order to have your cake and eat it?

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"Too long, didn’t read.

I tell you what, though. When I’ve seen ‘mutually beneficial’ on a young single woman’s profile I’ve been assuming it was an attempt at subtly saying they wanted cash for meets.

Well this just proves my point that people of your attitude don't give importance to others or the details and like to take the easy route of making absurd irrational assumptions without knowing the person's standard of living. If the facts were present you may find that your comment turns out to be an oxymoron. What other easy routes could you be looking for in order to have your cake and eat it?"

There is no contradictory juxtaposition of words or phrases in his comment that might indicate an oxymoron, whatever facts might be present.

over a year ago

"Wut? "

Six weeks on my stance is still the same

By *uzboxCouple
over a year ago

Northwich

All sounds like verbal diarrhoea

over a year ago

LONDON

"Too long, didn’t read.

Well this just proves my point that people of your attitude don't give importance to others or the details and like to take the easy route of making absurd irrational assumptions without knowing the person's standard of living. If the facts were present you may find that your comment turns out to be an oxymoron. What other easy routes could you be looking for in order to have your cake and eat it?

There is no contradictory juxtaposition of words or phrases in his comment that might indicate an oxymoron, whatever facts might be present. "

If the facts were present you may find that your comment turns out to be an oxymoron... hence based on that contradictory, is what is being said.

over a year ago

LONDON

"Wut?

Six weeks on my stance is still the same "

Well you are entitled for your stance to remain the same, if that is your standards/values that is fine but ours differ that is why everyone here is unique and should be treated in an individual way.

over a year ago

LONDON

"All sounds like verbal diarrhoea"

It may be a good idea to cut down on the lust as it may greatly reduce the chances of infection and result in a cleaner mouth.

over a year ago

"Wut?

Well you are entitled for your stance to remain the same, if that is your standards/values that is fine but ours differ that is why everyone here is unique and should be treated in an individual way."

Oh, I'm literally dying to know exactly what standards/values you've taken from my comment? I'm also curious if you'd expect me to be 'generous' in regards to what I'd potentially bring to the table?

over a year ago

LONDON

"Wut?

Well you are entitled for your stance to remain the same, if that is your standards/values that is fine but ours differ that is why everyone here is unique and should be treated in an individual way.

Oh, I'm literally dying to know exactly what standards/values you've taken from my comment? I'm also curious if you'd expect me to be 'generous' in regards to what I'd potentially bring to the table? "

The fact that you said "Wut?" implies that you disagree with our standpoint. That in itself indicates that our standards/values are clearly different to yours. It is all very clear that is why the discussion is taking place on this forum.

Let us put it out there that our standards for a female are akin to a male, we test people in order to determine if they are right for us or not.

Consider this, let me ask the question:

If you truly believe that all parties are equal have you ever attended an event or party and insisted that you pay the same fees as a single male? If so more power to you and I am convinced. If not, is it a case of shouting from the sidelines but doing another thing.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"Too long, didn’t read.

There is no contradictory juxtaposition of words or phrases in his comment that might indicate an oxymoron, whatever facts might be present.

If the facts were present you may find that your comment turns out to be an oxymoron... hence based on that contradictory, is what is being said."

I'm really sorry but your comments really make no sense at all.

over a year ago

"Wut?

Oh, I'm literally dying to know exactly what standards/values you've taken from my comment? I'm also curious if you'd expect me to be 'generous' in regards to what I'd potentially bring to the table?

The fact that you said "Wut?" implies that you disagree with our standpoint. That in itself indicates that our standards/values are clearly different to yours. It is all very clear that is why the discussion is taking place on this forum.

Let us put it out there that our standards for a female are akin to a male, we test people in order to determine if they are right for us or not.

Consider this, let me ask the question:

If you truly believe that all parties are equal have you ever attended an event or party and insisted that you pay the same fees as a single male? If so more power to you and I am convinced. If not, is it a case of shouting from the sidelines but doing another thing. "

I don't attend parties or events. I do offer to split the cost of a hotel room if that arises, and always take a bottle of wine if suitable to someone's home. Hotel cost because it's only fair, wine because it's a nice gesture and/or I don't want to put anyone to expense if I'm drinking alcohol.

over a year ago

LONDON

"Too long, didn’t read.

If the facts were present you may find that your comment turns out to be an oxymoron... hence based on that contradictory, is what is being said.

I'm really sorry but your comments really make no sense at all. "

When the inconvenient truth is stated and it doesn't position itself well with ones current mindset confusion, denial and defensiveness do appear, it's a very common thing to happen.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"Too long, didn’t read.

When the inconvenient truth is stated and it doesn't position itself well with ones current mindset confusion, denial and defensiveness do appear, it's a very common thing to happen. "

And you certainly do come across as both confused and defensive/aggressive.

over a year ago

LONDON

"Too long, didn’t read.

When the inconvenient truth is stated and it doesn't position itself well with ones current mindset confusion, denial and defensiveness do appear, it's a very common thing to happen.

And you certainly do come across as both confused and defensive/aggressive. "

On what basis did you arrive at that determination? Please elaborate as we have already asked you to do so previously without result. It seems like flying statements are your forte but the in-depth details are your weakness.

Post new Message to Thread