Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

friends invites

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi why do people send friends invites and then dont answer or anything are they brain dead or just thick lol i have loads of friends on both my profiles so not worried ive now decided not to accept any friends invites until ive met them ive got 3 waiting already what do you thinkxxmar

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Its your profile, do what you want. However I can't see why people send friends invites without chatting, apart from for pic perving.

Wait til they've gone offline, friend them, have a quick look at their pics, then de-friend them if they're munters.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've had a couple of encounters like that too mate. Although, not many. Count yourself lucky that you get a few invites as some of us only get a few every year lol

over a year ago

thank youxxmark

over a year ago

I rairly get them lol

over a year ago

We get very few requests...and then we get blocked once they've had a look lol

OP i dont think you have too much to worry about

over a year ago

cor dont see how you can get blocked your pics are fantasticxxmark

By *ral.steveMan
over a year ago

LEEDS

I don't go on chat but check out site a lot during the day always read forum have sent messages and requests that don't get excepted but I know this is my fault but getting better

By *eeriseWoman
over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

"hi why do people send friends invites and then dont answer or anything are they brain dead or just thick lol i have loads of friends on both my profiles so not worried ive now decided not to accept any friends invites until ive met them ive got 3 waiting already what do you thinkxxmar"

I don't accept invites when I have never spoken to the person sending it

over a year ago

We don't accept friend requests until a meet is confirmed, we find people only send to perve at pics

By *stwoCouple
over a year ago

anywhere

WE assume ininvited friends invites are just pic collectors.Especially as we state on our profile not to send them.

over a year ago

We get loads of these.

It's especially annoying as we changed our profile to (what we thought) made it quite clear that we wouldn't accept any until we had chatted on the phone etc.

But all that ended up happening was that we got a load of messages/abuse stating "we don't want to talk on the phone if you turn out to be munters - so let us see you pics".

Catch 22!

over a year ago

they might just be friendly......lol

over a year ago

I don't add random friendship requesters and those that do it all the time, get blocked especially if I have no interest in meeting them. If only they read my profile first

By *msmithWoman
over a year ago

bristol

i just ignore almost all friend requests that i get.. decided to only accept friend request from those i've met in real life.. there are very few selective exceptions, usually those i've arranged a meet or those i really want to meet in real life..

thing i dont get is, do guys/girls/couples really expect girls (or guys or couples) will accept friend request when there has been no exchange of messages at all? seem to be lots of those who does that..

some that i have talked to through messages seem to be more polite and ask to send a friend request before they do so..

i think that would be a more polite way of doing it, rather than just sending friend request blindly.. i'll still wont accept it till after i've met, but those i'm already messaging with are usually who i'd like to meet..

over a year ago

Most of my friend requests are from men I havent had an email off, so I just delete them.

I get a number from couples despite my profile being clear,

I prefer to send a friends request if the chatter is going well, then they can see me and decide to decline, should he (they) wish too

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Most of my friend requests are from men I havent had an email off, so I just delete them.

"

I agree with you on this, it's largely how I respond, when these unknown strangers send such a request.

It's beyond me how people think that friend requests are just random invitations to be sent out, as many do.

When I deleted private pics, the no. did go down, but it doesn't stop them all.

over a year ago

Depends on how often you meet , and whether you get the opportunity to do so with or without notice . Here's why .

Friends updates show on your home page as do your status updates - so anyone you may want to meet will see you are looking and vice versa - works for us !

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Its your profile, do what you want. However I can't see why people send friends invites without chatting, apart from for pic perving.

Wait til they've gone offline, friend them, have a quick look at their pics, then de-friend them if they're munters. "

LOL @ munters... top word

over a year ago

"WE assume ininvited friends invites are just pic collectors.Especially as we state on our profile not to send them."
we get them all the time I think it's just down to people not bothering to read profiles and hoping it will slip past

Post new Message to Thread