Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Would you

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If I was in bed with you would you :       1.kiss me 2.toss me 3.let me finger you 4.suck me 5.let me lick u out 6. Shag me so hard 7. let me give u anal 8.swallow all my cum 9. Cum in my mouth    10.69 me    11.Let me cum inside you   12. Soak my bed completely. 

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

no

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think the identical post you put in the other forum gives a good general consensus.

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"If I was in bed with you would you :       1.kiss me 2.toss me 3.let me finger you 4.suck me 5.let me lick u out 6. Shag me so hard 7. let me give u anal 8.swallow all my cum 9. Cum in my mouth    10.69 me    11.Let me cum inside you   12. Soak my bed completely.  "
No id leave you in the vacbed indefinitely for putting two threads up about the same thing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Equally as eloquently put as on the other forum thread along exactly the same line.

Still none of the above.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Still wondering how you got there!

Reply privately

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Deja vu.

Reply privately

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

"If I was in bed with you would you : "

I would phone the police then stand there wielding a baseball bat which is kept under said bed demanding how you got there and why you think I would be interested in YOU.

When there is no lady in the house, my right hand is my first love, and I dont cheat on my hands.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Right where's the dog I swear he's been in my place before....

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can't believe this post hasn't got you ladies all in a lather. How have you been able to resist this onslaught of charm and eroticism that would put E.L James to shame? Do you not have loins that are in dire need of satisfying by the OP's raw sexual magnetism? I can hardly believe that this man had to write this excellent and sexually charged post, not once but twice, and not one of you has the decency to be wetter than an otters pocket for him. Instead you openly mock him.

Well I don't know what this site is coming to. He's bared his very soul and had it waved in his face by women who clearly don't recognize him as the Dostoyevsky of the swinging world. For never shall any of you face his mighty member, in all its engorged majesty. And so much less enriched will your lives be, and yea, also your most secret places.

Leave now, leave now, those that mock him for you are not worthy to slide between his seed encrusted sheets.

For shame.....

Reply privately

By *andd2Couple
over a year ago

The Dungeon

I can absolutely assure you that we'd would never ever be in the same bed so all of your points are mute

Reply privately