Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Mattress Protectors for Squirters

Jump to newest

By *penbicouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Northampton

I have spent a small fortune on mattress protectors first for Alice and more recently for my FWB.

However, none have really been worth the price.

Does anyone have any links/names for a recommendation?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uchislife66Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe look at star ratings like on Amazon or ones specifically for say perhaps medical needs

Or maybe put two on

By *orthAngusCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Angus

We got ours from amazon and has been a really good purchase, saved the day on many occasions

By *orthAngusCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Angus

We got ours from amazon and has been a really good purchase, saved the day on many occasions

By *owbadisbadMan
over a year ago

Sleaford / Grantham

You can buy a sheets that go under the normal sheets that are waterproof, they aren't noisy. Squirters can make a wonderful mess!

By *aulj69Man
over a year ago

dunstable

I've always found large towels a good option x

By *he_Last_TitanMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Is squirting an involuntary reaction?

If not, then maybe choose not to piss all over your own (or someone else’s) bed!

Just a thought.

By *unx2019Couple
over a year ago

Moray

"Is squirting an involuntary reaction?

If not, then maybe choose not to piss all over your own (or someone else’s) bed!

Just a thought. "

Yep squrting is involuntary, so it's not piss and yep some of us ladies enjoy it and guys making us do it!

over a year ago

Northampton

Just a thought. "

Thank you for sharing your opinion and really failing to read the room.

Well done.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just a thought.

Yep squrting is involuntary, so it's not piss and yep some of us ladies enjoy it and guys making us do it! "

Well said as one such guy

over a year ago

Northampton

"I've always found large towels a good option x"

In this case, they are not even close to being sufficient.

By *he_Last_TitanMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Just a thought.

Thank you for sharing your opinion and really failing to read the room.

Well done."

You’re welcome

By *uchislife66Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"Maybe look at star ratings like on Amazon or ones specifically for say perhaps medical needs

Or maybe put two on "

I hope this was of some use

I reckon doubling up with two

By *ad boy maverickMan
over a year ago

basildon

"I have spent a small fortune on mattress protectors first for Alice and more recently for my FWB.

Does anyone have any links/names for a recommendation? "

I love a squirter. I used to buy shower curtains but they aren't quite big enough so in the end I bought a big sheet of pvc. The kind you make sexy attire from. Nothing gets through that

By *ad boy maverickMan
over a year ago

basildon

Just a thought. "

It's involuntary. When you hit the spot it's like a fountain they can't control. I've had a few women who were completely shocked when they squirter all over the place. I had one young lady on my couch and she hit the telly. About 10 ft away. She was a bit embarrassed but I reassured her

By *ad boy maverickMan
over a year ago

basildon

I also fitted a nice tri corner bath when I refitted my bathroom as I Love it it messy.

By *ad boy maverickMan
over a year ago

basildon

"I have spent a small fortune on mattress protectors first for Alice and more recently for my FWB.

Does anyone have any links/names for a recommendation?

I love a squirter. I used to buy shower curtains but they aren't quite big enough so in the end I bought a big sheet of pvc. The kind you make sexy attire from. Nothing gets through that"

PPS then large bath towels on top to stop the huge puddles

By *ilverBiBlondeCouple
over a year ago

Suffolk

I was 31 when I discovered squirting. I took my date back to my place and we had sex on my bed. She shocked me by squirting all over the place, and thoroughly soaked the bed. After she left I went to bed, or so I thought. I spent ages changing all the bed clothes when I discovered her squirt had gone through the bedspread, blankets, sheets and right through to the mattress and beyond. I couldn't believe it.

Despite my incredulity at the time, I made it my mission in life to make her squirt as many times as possible, often taking direct hits in my face - my favourite!

By *incskinksCouple
over a year ago

lincoln

We generally go with 2 of the waterproof sheets (that are never truely waterproof lol) and then bath mats and towels which are absorbent and easy to wash

By *hrough the looking gla55Couple
over a year ago

Cheam

In addition to the mattress protector try a puppy pad under a towel. But don’t leave it down too long

Bx

By *xploring_FunWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

Vinyl sheet from love honey under a waterproof or normal sheet.

Much much much better than any of the waterproof sheets we’ve found.

By *aveing funCouple
over a year ago

staffordshire

Love honey superb vinyl sheet

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Too early, I read that as mattress protectors for squirrels

By *mwirralMan
over a year ago

wirral

"I was 31 when I discovered squirting. I took my date back to my place and we had sex on my bed. She shocked me by squirting all over the place, and thoroughly soaked the bed. After she left I went to bed, or so I thought. I spent ages changing all the bed clothes when I discovered her squirt had gone through the bedspread, blankets, sheets and right through to the mattress and beyond. I couldn't believe it.

Despite my incredulity at the time, I made it my mission in life to make her squirt as many times as possible, often taking direct hits in my face - my favourite!"

Yeah the squirt on Face as your burying your tongue deep inside is amazing.

You guys look fantastic too x

By *otTheReal01Man
over a year ago

London

Puppy blankets work really well.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

Chichester

rubber fetish sheet, then put your bedding over the top ... thats what most of my sex worker friends do anyway

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

To be honest ours are a no name brand off eBay. 100%, with cotton top. Does the job and keeps the new mattres safe. Also worth having one to take away with you so you can fully enjoy your staff without the anxiety of ruining the mattres where your staying.

By *rnyCpl45Couple
over a year ago

Norwich

I squirt loads and towels don't do it, just ends up soaking through. We use 2 waterproof sheets

over a year ago

We use bed wetting/ incontinence pads from Amazon…. Saves soooo much washing.

over a year ago

Just a thought.

It's involuntary. When you hit the spot it's like a fountain they can't control. I've had a few women who were completely shocked when they squirter all over the place. I had one young lady on my couch and she hit the telly. About 10 ft away. She was a bit embarrassed but I reassured her"

I must be unusual - I can control mine but I “gush” rather than “squirt”.

I did get a surprise once when playing with a woman - she squirted in my mouth without any warning

By *otwifeandcuckCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Just a thought. "

Heres a thought how about you grow up and learn about the female anatomy rather than trying to shame them.

By *ad boy maverickMan
over a year ago

basildon

Just a thought.

It's involuntary. When you hit the spot it's like a fountain they can't control. I've had a few women who were completely shocked when they squirter all over the place. I had one young lady on my couch and she hit the telly. About 10 ft away. She was a bit embarrassed but I reassured her

I must be unusual - I can control mine but I “gush” rather than “squirt”.

I did get a surprise once when playing with a woman - she squirted in my mouth without any warning "

Lucky you

By *atie_friendly2TV/TS
over a year ago

Tewkesbury

puppy training pads work well

By *edHeelsCplCouple
over a year ago

Kenilworth

Have you tried sheet latex? YummyGummy latex sell it.

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Shower curtain under the sheet or disposable bed pads for kids. Both have worked well for me in the past.

By *heaspieswingerMan
over a year ago

Peak District

Does anyone have any links/names for a recommendation? "

Search Amazon for this code: B00DEB5GQU

It’s a Velfont – Waterproof Mattress Protector. Extra Deep Breathable Aloe Vera Mattress cover. Anti Allergy Waterproof Bed Sheet. Mattress Protector King Size 150 x 200 cm Water Proof Bed Sheets

They do loads of different sizes. It’s machine washable and can be tumble dried. We bought our first one in 2016, replaced it in 2019 after the tumble dryer had finished off after years of use and washing/drying.

A word of caution - it repels water so well during washing that much stays on the underside of the surface, rather than soaking in, meaning it’ll need an extra spin and drain cycle after washing.

Mrs is a gusher, and our mattress looks brand new still

By *heaspieswingerMan
over a year ago

Peak District

Just a thought. "

Involuntary and NOT piss. They are not the same thing. A bit like although your cum is from the same general area it’s not urine.

Just a thought, but perhaps go and read up on the female anatomy lest you risk sounding like a twat again…

By *ippashCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

We second the love honey PVC sheet, so worth it

over a year ago

Northampton

"Search Amazon for this code: B00DEB5GQU

It’s a Velfont – Waterproof Mattress Protector. Extra Deep Breathable Aloe Vera Mattress cover. Anti Allergy Waterproof Bed Sheet. Mattress Protector King Size 150 x 200 cm Water Proof Bed Sheets

They do loads of different sizes. It’s machine washable and can be tumble dried. We bought our first one in 2016, replaced it in 2019 after the tumble dryer had finished off after years of use and washing/drying.

A word of caution - it repels water so well during washing that much stays on the underside of the surface, rather than soaking in, meaning it’ll need an extra spin and drain cycle after washing.

Mrs is a gusher, and our mattress looks brand new still "

Thanks very much.

over a year ago

Wil you get pink eye from squirt in the eyes?

By *iss DevilWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

I invested in heavy duty mattress protector that you zip your mattress inside of. It was about £40 on eBay a few years ago but it's worth every penny!

By *urvyBiUnicornWoman
over a year ago

dundee

We have waterproof protectors on all the time, because you just never know! But if we are playing specifically with squirting in mind we have a fully waterproof sheet we put on. We got it from uber kinky and it was £50 5 years ago.....but boy has it been worth every penny!!

Just put it on over the duvet and everything, then pop a sheet over the top (it's cold and you stick to it!) When you're done, sheet in the wash, wipe down the waterproof one, put it away and your bed is all made still!

By *W MermaidWoman
over a year ago

Exeter

I have bamboo waterproof mattress covers from Amazon.

No noise and very soft but work a treat. I have them on all the time as no one would ever know.

Some one mentioned earlier that when washed obviously hold water so need to be hung out ideally.

over a year ago

"To be honest ours are a no name brand off eBay. 100%, with cotton top. Does the job and keeps the new mattres safe. Also worth having one to take away with you so you can fully enjoy your staff without the anxiety of ruining the mattres where your staying.

"

You have staff?

Sorry, I couldn't resist

Missy x

By *ove2PlayLincsCouple
over a year ago

Gainsborough

PVC, nuff said.

By *ilver_medallistMan
over a year ago