Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Take age off profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all why not take age off profiles, everyone lies about it anyhow!

Its only a number and nothing to do with sex!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What if you have preferences?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i dont lie about it

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"i dont lie about it "

+1

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Maybe the OP was suggesting everyone lies about their parameters.

over a year ago

We don't lie about our ages and we stick to our age range!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"We don't lie about our ages and we stick to our age range! "

ditto..

dont see the point in lying tbh...

over a year ago

We dont lie about it dont want to have fun wirh folk my kids age ech

over a year ago

"Hi all why not take age off profiles, everyone lies about it anyhow!

Its only a number and nothing to do with sex! "

of course it has something to do with sex

With age comes experience and maturity, as well as grey hair and wrinkles lol

Age is so much more than just a number i never get that saying

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Would hate that myself.

Its not just about sex for me, its about having a connection with someone and a physical attraction and holding a conversation about mutually interesting topics. Im not attracted to 20yr olds and they wouldnt be attracted to me.

I know some do bend the truth a little, for whatever reason, but that happens everywhere, not just on here.

over a year ago

Age is important to me when it comes to who I want sex with!

over a year ago

"What if you have preferences? "

still say what your preferences are! people will still lie about age but at least you could talk to them and meet them for a coffee to find out if you like them and see if they are near the age you are looking for! ive missed out on a few meets because im over 50 (52) but think id get away with 46?? (what do you think?)

By *aravancoupleMan
over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

We have never lie about our age plus we have preferences.

over a year ago

I have only lied about my age once in order to get a freebie Chlamydia test kit that are free to the under 25s.

Felt bad about it so I shall be honest and buy my own, as it is not that expensive, and I don't need it that often!

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Age is important to me when it comes to who I want sex with! "

Yeah, but you're a girl.

over a year ago

evesham

"What if you have preferences?

still say what your preferences are! people will still lie about age but at least you could talk to them and meet them for a coffee to find out if you like them and see if they are near the age you are looking for! ive missed out on a few meets because im over 50 (52) but think id get away with 46?? (what do you think?) "

so.....for clarification, are you sayig people lie about their age or the age of people they are wiling to meet?

i dont lie about the ages of people i meet off here however, in a club situation i have played with a couple of guys older than my age range on here....there wasnt time to ask their age before their cock was in my mouth

over a year ago

"i dont lie about it "

Love you Leanne xxx

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

".........

so.....for clarification, are you sayig people lie about their age or the age of people they are wiling to meet?

............"

Yes.

over a year ago

"i dont lie about it

+1 "

XXX

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

"What if you have preferences?

still say what your preferences are! people will still lie about age but at least you could talk to them and meet them for a coffee to find out if you like them and see if they are near the age you are looking for! ive missed out on a few meets because im over 50 (52) but think id get away with 46?? (what do you think?) "

Well you did ask,,,,,,, if you told me you were 46 I would presume you had had a hard life.

By *woofuslondonCouple
over a year ago

london

We dont lie, and have preferences as we dont want people the same ages as our parents!!

over a year ago

"Maybe the OP was suggesting everyone lies about their parameters."

OP?

over a year ago

evesham

".........

Yes."

not you...the OP lol how can you clarify what the OP meant???

over a year ago

evesham

"Maybe the OP was suggesting everyone lies about their parameters.

OP?"

Opening Poster.....i.e, you

over a year ago

"Age is important to me when it comes to who I want sex with!

Yeah, but you're a girl."

Don't understand why being a female makes a difference :S

over a year ago

"Age is important to me when it comes to who I want sex with! "

So if I said I was 30 you would have sex with me if you liked me?

By *et a roomCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Original poster

over a year ago

Its only a number and nothing to do with sex!

of course it has something to do with sex

With age comes experience and maturity, as well as grey hair and wrinkles lol

Age is so much more than just a number i never get that saying "

MEET PEOPLE TO FIND THAT OUT

over a year ago

"Would hate that myself.

Its not just about sex for me, its about having a connection with someone and a physical attraction and holding a conversation about mutually interesting topics. Im not attracted to 20yr olds and they wouldnt be attracted to me.

I know some do bend the truth a little, for whatever reason, but that happens everywhere, not just on here."

Very true so many people have missed out on meeting me because I havent lied abot my age!

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

I think the question is a valid one. Removing ages would definately mean that people would judge differently who they would meet. BUT.. Same could be said for all the other information that we put on sites like these.. People need to know about Bi-sexuality, location and interests and size!

I would be happy for age to go, but I need the other information...

over a year ago

"Maybe the OP was suggesting everyone lies about their parameters.

OP?

Opening Poster.....i.e, you "

THANKS X

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Yeah, but you're a girl.

Don't understand why being a female makes a difference :S"

Girls have standards they're able to stick to because of basic Keynesian supply/ demand stuff.

Men start out saying 'between this and this' and end up believing any hole's a goal.

Who asks how old the barber's floor is?

over a year ago

So if I said I was 30 you would have sex with me if you liked me? "

Its all about if I liked u! I have to fancy someone.. And I find the young fresh look attractive.

Have been with older guys and can't say I've ever come across experience with it.. We r all different and have different switches, older guys I've found think they instantly know what that switch is, a young guy isn't afraid to find out XD

But its 99% what I'm feasting my eyes on that gets me off XD

over a year ago

"I think the question is a valid one. Removing ages would definately mean that people would judge differently who they would meet. BUT.. Same could be said for all the other information that we put on sites like these.. People need to know about Bi-sexuality, location and interests and size!

I would be happy for age to go, but I need the other information..."

THANKS AT LAST SOMEONE WHO AGREES, I ALWAYS GIVE A PERSON WHO IS INTERESTED IN ME A CHANCE (maybe it should be like the friends site badoo when you can chat and message anyone then decide if you want to meet them!)

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

"Would hate that myself.

I know some do bend the truth a little, for whatever reason, but that happens everywhere, not just on here.

Very true so many people have missed out on meeting me because I havent lied abot my age! "

Then that is their loss, but also their preference. I have never lied either, dont see the point but I do set my search a little under what I am looking for just to catch those who bend the truth a little

over a year ago

"Would hate that myself.

Very true so many people have missed out on meeting me because I havent lied abot my age! "

I doubt they feel they have missed out.. Altho my range is 18-30 I rarely am interested in anyone over 25, but I have stretched to 30 as I understand some people over 25 don't look their age, but over 30 def start looking older than I like

over a year ago

"Would hate that myself.

Very true so many people have missed out on meeting me because I havent lied abot my age!

I doubt they feel they have missed out.. Altho my range is 18-30 I rarely am interested in anyone over 25, but I have stretched to 30 as I understand some people over 25 don't look their age, but over 30 def start looking older than I like"

Bloody hell your very narrow minded!

over a year ago

My age is my age 53, yes I get frustrated when the age range stops at 50, but I respect it.......funny thing is I have never been asked for my age when I'm in a club....strange that...

over a year ago

"We dont lie, and have preferences as we dont want people the same ages as our parents!!"

or worse still someone who was at school with my kids

over a year ago

"Would hate that myself.

I doubt they feel they have missed out.. Altho my range is 18-30 I rarely am interested in anyone over 25, but I have stretched to 30 as I understand some people over 25 don't look their age, but over 30 def start looking older than I like

Bloody hell your very narrow minded!"

How? I'm here for nsa sex and I am overwhelmed with choice, so why wouldn't I choose the ones I find most attractive..

Young guys r my thing, my fetish.. Why shouldn't I have that if I can!

I want nsa not meaningful convos!

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Surely not narrow mindedness, its personal preference which we are all entitled to

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

So OP, if you want ages taken off profiles and age is irrelevant..... Why do you have an upper age limit on your own preferences??

over a year ago

"Surely not narrow mindedness, its personal preference which we are all entitled to "

Thank you, each to their own, and its my thing..

I'm sure OP wouldn't be so upset if the age range included his age..

I was just pointing out age is important for me

over a year ago

"So OP, if you want ages taken off profiles and age is irrelevant..... Why do you have an upper age limit on your own preferences?? "

over a year ago

I meet a lady today who organizes socials, if I had tried to contact her on her profile we would never have met because her limit is 50 im 52 but now she is glad we did meet and so am I cos I think we will be good friends (even have sex I hope!)

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Imagine if the age was removed. You would spend hours trying to guess guys ages from their profile pics, .... and as a lot of guys have cock shots only it would be count the wrinkles lol

over a year ago

"Would hate that myself.

Bloody hell your very narrow minded!

How? I'm here for nsa sex and I am overwhelmed with choice, so why wouldn't I choose the ones I find most attractive..

Young guys r my thing, my fetish.. Why shouldn't I have that if I can!

I want nsa not meaningful convos! "

OK so im 30 xxxx do you believe me xxxx

over a year ago

"Surely not narrow mindedness, its personal preference which we are all entitled to "

I agree

over a year ago

"I meet a lady today who organizes socials, if I had tried to contact her on her profile we would never have met because her limit is 50 im 52 but now she is glad we did meet and so am I cos I think we will be good friends (even have sex I hope!) "

Maybe age isn't that important to her

over a year ago

"So OP, if you want ages taken off profiles and age is irrelevant..... Why do you have an upper age limit on your own preferences?? "

over a year ago

I do look at ages but only after I've read profile and looked at photos.

I have to say I prefer guys 20 to 30 years old. But at clubs it's mostly older. But when I'm meeting one on one over 35 is going to be very unlikely.

To be honest I prefer younger looking guys. But don't really have a type.

It's nothing to do with being narrow minded either. Just down to choice

Cali

over a year ago

Its like marmite youv'e got to try it to see if you like it!

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

Honey, enjoy yourself, age is just a number but it is also an important one to some. Glad you have made a connection. By all means put your age down to 49 but just make sure you explain that to the lady asap and explain why.

over a year ago

Can't take ages off....I wouldn't know which are the young men I need to lure into my bed

over a year ago

"So OP, if you want ages taken off profiles and age is irrelevant..... Why do you have an upper age limit on your own preferences??

"

IM CHANGING THAT NOW

over a year ago

"Imagine if the age was removed. You would spend hours trying to guess guys ages from their profile pics, .... and as a lot of guys have cock shots only it would be count the wrinkles lol "

If they removed the age from profiles the OP would appear to me to be well outside my chosen upper limit!

over a year ago

"Honey, enjoy yourself, age is just a number but it is also an important one to some. Glad you have made a connection. By all means put your age down to 49 but just make sure you explain that to the lady asap and explain why. "

I'LL BE BANNED LOL

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

"Imagine if the age was removed. You would spend hours trying to guess guys ages from their profile pics, .... and as a lot of guys have cock shots only it would be count the wrinkles lol

If they removed the age from profiles the OP would appear to me to be well outside my chosen upper limit! "

over a year ago

"Surely not narrow mindedness, its personal preference which we are all entitled to

Its like marmite youv'e got to try it to see if you like it! "

As I said earlier, I've been with older guys..

Sometimes u know what u like tho, does a straight guy sleep with another man just to try it.. Come on

over a year ago

"Imagine if the age was removed. You would spend hours trying to guess guys ages from their profile pics, .... and as a lot of guys have cock shots only it would be count the wrinkles lol

If they removed the age from profiles the OP would appear to me to be well outside my chosen upper limit!

"

LOL HAVE YOU MET ANY 100 YEAR OLDS ON HERE , NOT LIKELY THEY WOULD HAVE TO LIE AND SAY THEY ARE 99

over a year ago

41 and happy with that no need to lie

over a year ago

"Surely not narrow mindedness, its personal preference which we are all entitled to

Sometimes u know what u like tho, does a straight guy sleep with another man just to try it.. Come on"

YES I DID YEARS AGO JUST THE ONCE TO MEET MORE SWINGERS (HE ONLY SUCKED ME)

By *toneblueMan
over a year ago

Southampton

It wouldn't bother me if age was removed, if you like what you see what does it matter how old a person is? The photos should tell you whether they are attractive to you, and if they don't look like their photos when you meet them you don't have to go any further. We all age very differently depending on genetics and how we live our lives, it does seem daft to select some arbitrary cutoff point one day beyond which we no longer find others attractive. Better to decide depending on other factors which are far more important in predicting whether fun will be had.

But this is a bloke's point of view. I do get it that women need a way of thinning down the messages, and I suppose age seems a logical criterion. Doesn't seem so logical when you reach one of the popular threshold ages though!

over a year ago

"It wouldn't bother me if age was removed, if you like what you see what does it matter how old a person is? The photos should tell you whether they are attractive to you, and if they don't look like their photos when you meet them you don't have to go any further. We all age very differently depending on genetics and how we live our lives, it does seem daft to select some arbitrary cutoff point one day beyond which we no longer find others attractive. Better to decide depending on other factors which are far more important in predicting whether fun will be had.

But this is a bloke's point of view. I do get it that women need a way of thinning down the messages, and I suppose age seems a logical criterion. Doesn't seem so logical when you reach one of the popular threshold ages though! "

WELL SAID M8

over a year ago

Sometimes u know what u like tho, does a straight guy sleep with another man just to try it.. Come on

YES I DID YEARS AGO JUST THE ONCE TO MEET MORE SWINGERS (HE ONLY SUCKED ME) "

Then I guess u decided it wasn't for u.. Bingo! That's ur preference and young guys is mine

I have been shocked with the attitude of older guys sending me messages saying I should try an older guy etc thank god I found the filters.. Cos seriously.. That's insulting to think I don't know what I like or haven't come to conclusion through experience!

I've never tried scat or humiliation but I know its not for me!

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

"

YES I DID YEARS AGO JUST THE ONCE TO MEET MORE SWINGERS (HE ONLY SUCKED ME) "

oooh I think i know that guy, he said he counted your wrinkles while he was down there and you were def older than your profile pic

over a year ago

HOW OLD DO I LOOK BE HONEST PLEASE?

over a year ago

Hate being told that preferences are wrong and we 'should' do something else !

We all have different reasons for our filters and our personal choices - I personally don't want to meet anyone I could be the mother of or who could be my father - that is my choice and my preference

Only insecure people or desperate ones need to lie about their age !

over a year ago

"HOW OLD DO I LOOK BE HONEST PLEASE? "

You look at least 52

over a year ago

Its like marmite youv'e got to try it to see if you like it! "

Er, no. I'm not going to meet and shag everyone who asks just in case I miss someone fabulous.

Firstly, I'd not have time to do anything except meet and shag, which isn't exactly realistic.

Secondly, there are certain groups which I know I am unlikely to be attracted to. In my case that includes the over 50's. I'm not going to meet everyone in case there are a few exceptions.

There's more than enough people I am more likely to find attractive here, so why waste time and energy I could spend on better prospects? That's not narrow-mindedness, it's knowing what I tend to like and exercising my right to choose.

I can understand why you feel bitter, OP, if the people you most want to meet aren't interested in meeting you but they are entitled to their preferences.

over a year ago

Oh, and I do not, and would not lie about my age.

over a year ago

"HOW OLD DO I LOOK BE HONEST PLEASE? "

Sorry, I wouldn't say you'd pass as 46, like you mentioned earlier

over a year ago

I've met more than one man whose profile claimed he was 10 years younger than he was. It's usually quite obvious and it wastes my time and theirs.

Even if they still look good, I'm not shagging a liar who got the meet under false pretences.

over a year ago

"HOW OLD DO I LOOK BE HONEST PLEASE?

Sorry, I wouldn't say you'd pass as 46, like you mentioned earlier"

how old then?

over a year ago

Mid 50's, sorry but you asked

over a year ago

"HOW OLD DO I LOOK BE HONEST PLEASE?

Sorry, I wouldn't say you'd pass as 46, like you mentioned earlier

how old then?"

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

OK OK using the forum to get to know people is great, but you really do need to read peoples profile before you message, wink and invite as a friend.....

LADY4LADY = looking for a lady.

Thats why people get so fed up with males on the site.

over a year ago

"OK OK using the forum to get to know people is great, but you really do need to read peoples profile before you message, wink and invite as a friend.....

Thats why people get so fed up with males on the site."

ONLY WANT TO BE A FRIEND WHATS WRONG WITH THAT??

over a year ago

"OK OK using the forum to get to know people is great, but you really do need to read peoples profile before you message, wink and invite as a friend.....

ONLY WANT TO BE A FRIEND WHATS WRONG WITH THAT??"

ALSO THAT WAS A PRIVATE MESSAGE SO JUST BLOCK ME IF YOU WANT

over a year ago

At a guess, she's not looking for friends and you're not what she's looking for.

Now stop shouting and get over yourself. Some women don't fancy you and don't want to meet you, regardless of what a catch you think you are.

over a year ago

At a guess, she's not looking for friends and you're not what she's looking for.

Now stop shouting and get over yourself. Some women don't fancy you and don't want to meet you, regardless of what a catch you think you are.

"

WHO'S SHOUTING? ITS A JOB TO SEE ANSWERS TO MESSAGES HERE AND ITS NOT A CHAT ROOM! I DON'T THINK IM A CATCH JUST TRYING TO BE HONEST!

over a year ago

Sometimes it's difficult to discern the age from the shoe size.

over a year ago

WHO'S SHOUTING? ITS A JOB TO SEE ANSWERS TO MESSAGES HERE AND ITS NOT A CHAT ROOM! I DON'T THINK IM A CATCH JUST TRYING TO BE HONEST!"

You are shouting. Turn your caps lock off.

You're getting honest replies, you just don't like them.

You're sounding desperate tbh and that's not attractive.

Focus on finding people who do want to meet you rather than berating those who don't.

By *ady4ladyWoman
over a year ago

liverpool

WHO'S SHOUTING? ITS A JOB TO SEE ANSWERS TO MESSAGES HERE AND ITS NOT A CHAT ROOM! I DON'T THINK IM A CATCH JUST TRYING TO BE HONEST!

Focus on finding people who do want to meet you rather than berating those who don't."

over a year ago

Thats why people get so fed up with males on the site."

Thank you for saying this-i have to spell this out to people every.single.day!!!

Men moan about not getting replies-but 90% dont bother to read!!!

*Calms down slowly*

over a year ago

Focus on finding people who do want to meet you rather than berating those who don't."

over a year ago

ok bossy boots, have your way lol

over a year ago

I think the OP is lying about his age. Would guess at 56 from pics. I do wonder what age group he is mailing, to be so concerned About age. Would bet my last jelly baby that they are all younger than him.

over a year ago

"I think the OP is lying about his age. Would guess at 56 from pics. I do wonder what age group he is mailing, to be so concerned About age. Would bet my last jelly baby that they are all younger than him. "

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"Would hate that myself.

but maybe everyone of those that you missed out on meeting.. Would have met you for coffee.. had a chat.. Felt you were too old for them.. and refused to play.. so you would still not have had sex.. but you would have got to all the effort of getting to a meet and then nothing... You would then have come on forum moaning about going to all the effort of social meet and no one would play.

Personal preference.. you are basically wanting to try to get meets by not being open and honest..

over a year ago

"Personal preference.. you are basically wanting to try to get meets by not being open and honest.."

It seems to me that the OP is claiming to be honest about his age (but 52? Really?) but thinks that other people should drop their preferences and meet him if he asks, so he can show them what they'd be missing out on.

He seems to think that being honest about his age should entitle him to insist people meet him even when he's outside their preferred age range. The justification for that appears to be that he could lie to get the meet so he deserves it for being honest.

Apparently not finding him attractive is shallow, as is judging on age and, in fact, anything that doesn't involve meeting the OP as and when he wants.

Any comments the OP doesn't like are met with petulant behaviour.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Personal preference.. you are basically wanting to try to get meets by not being open and honest..

It seems to me that the OP is claiming to be honest about his age (but 52? Really?) but thinks that other people should drop their preferences and meet him if he asks, so he can show them what they'd be missing out on.

He seems to think that being honest about his age should entitle him to insist people meet him even when he's outside their preferred age range. The justification for that appears to be that he could lie to get the meet so he deserves it for being honest.

Apparently not finding him attractive is shallow, as is judging on age and, in fact, anything that doesn't involve meeting the OP as and when he wants.

Any comments the OP doesn't like are met with petulant behaviour."

Just what I was going to say, but much better put.

over a year ago

Did u not have another thread open about your age, so basically your pissed off because who u want wont meet because of your age, oh well hard shit matey, some of the people I want won't meet me because I'm fat lol but hey I'm not gonna ask them to meet me for a coffee I'm still gonna be fat after the coffee your still gonna be old, don't get bitter just move on

over a year ago

That pathetic saying needs putting on a planet and nuked as it has EVERYTHING to do with sex!

over a year ago

for starters this isnt a site to find friendships..

also u said earlier that u met a woman at a socail and spoke and got on well and hopefully it will lead to sex.. even tho people with a swingers mindset is not going to be shy about saying, shall we play... and u havent made it sound as she wanted to play, more that ur hoping.

so the chances of u messaging someone just to be friends.... serious?

also _ady4lady doesnt seem to think u want to just be friends, surely if thats what u want on a site for meeting for sex, then u would state it in ur first message to them

over a year ago

as for shallowness.. people on this site are looking for nsa sexual encounters.. sexual attraction is based mainly on looks, thats a fact.

you can meet the most amazing person u get along with of the opposite sex and have zero attraction to them, they become whats known as friends...

but as i say,, this is a site for meeting people for casual sex, not life long friendships..

over a year ago

nah, not a great plan

over a year ago

Talk about a sense of entitlement. How dare someone have preferences that exclude the OP...

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

You do seem to have a problem about age.. I dont lie about mine I have no need too. In fact I dont lie about anything.

As you say it has nothing to do with sex . I think that is more about attraction. I'm not attracted to older men even remotely most certainly not ones as old as me..that is why my limit is set to 48 even then you would have to be exceptional to appeal to me.

By *pl- capdagdeCouple
over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

Having read this thread seems to me theres plenty of insults about the OPs age..

Now if it was him insulting the single fems about their ages etc then the shit would hit the fan.

Mate you'll never win its supply and demand thats why a 38 year old BBW can say she only wants young men,yet a 38 year old BBM has got fook all hope when asking for the same criteria.

Doesn't make them better than you,just boils down to the fact that many blokes will shag anything...

Waiting for the abuse !!

By *im and whoreCouple
over a year ago

near bangor

get rid of all info ,lets all take pot luck. op would have more joy lol

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"Personal preference.. you are basically wanting to try to get meets by not being open and honest..

Any comments the OP doesn't like are met with petulant behaviour."

So glad you are back Kinky xx

over a year ago

Think what the OP is suffering from is the same as everyone else on a site like this.

There are, regrettably but a fact of life, 'age breaks' which are barriers we all have as none of us wants to admit we are getting older.

When I was 31, I moaned that 18yr olds didn't want to meet anyone over 30. When I was 41, I moaned that 28yr olds didn't want to meet anyone over 40.

When I was 46, I moaned that 35yr olds didn't want to meet anyone over 45.

Now I am 51, no f***er wants to meet me!!!!!

(well, not 'exactly' true.... )

There are those with a more liberal attitude towards age than others, and their age range preference will reflect that. There are others who wouldn't dream of shagging anyone more than 2 yrs younger or 3 yrs older than themselves. Each to their own...

The only problem is, inside my mind I am still in my mid-20's and it takes a lot of persuading MYSELF that 24yr old pussy does NOT want to rip my kit off like they used to. In fact, most of the time, 24yr old pussy will say 'there, there - now drink your cocoa'.... Sad fact, and we all have to face it one day.....

So, wanna join me in the 'No chance' Saloon then, OP...??????

Pork

over a year ago

Oooooh! Forgot to add one thing! One thing the 'young uns' should bear in mind....

There may be snow on the roof, but there's a Viagra-fuelled inferno goin' on in the cellar......'

Pork

over a year ago

"Did u not have another thread open about your age, so basically your pissed off because who u want wont meet because of your age, oh well hard shit matey, some of the people I want won't meet me because I'm fat lol but hey I'm not gonna ask them to meet me for a coffee I'm still gonna be fat after the coffee your still gonna be old, don't get bitter just move on "

over a year ago

"We don't lie about our ages and we stick to our age range! "

Post new Message to Thread