Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Married men do single or married women a man with consent to play

Jump to newest

By *ucy78 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

Wondering how many single or married women like to meet married man with consent from wife. Permission from her if required

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickingdelightMan
over a year ago

milton keynes, bedford

I’m married with wife being aware and okay. But seems to be a blocker, messages go dry when they see profile being married or it comes up in conversation.

Shame really as in a few cases it’s double standards where the female is playing away without husbands knowledge.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

As long as I had proof she was ok with her husband meeting ,that's fine for me

My partner & I meet alone & I've spoken to women and couples to confirm I'm happy with jack meeting them.

By *ucy78 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

My wife is happy she admits life’s women moments have taken over. As long as I don’t get attached and meet to often she is happy

By *ucy78 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

"As long as I had proof she was ok with her husband meeting ,that's fine for me

My partner & I meet alone & I've spoken to women and couples to confirm I'm happy with jack meeting them."

She is more than happy as long as it doesn’t become romantic. Fun every 3 months etc

By *oeofsussexMan
over a year ago

Eastbourne

I’m married and love the thrill of doing either a single lady or a married lady. The married ones feel extra-naughty and are often the best! They are usually like me: in a sex-starved marriage and hugely grateful for the chance to have a sexual partner who understands her needs!

By *ucy78 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

I wouldn’t say I’m sex starved. She doesn’t want it as much lately. Once a week is lucky once a fortnight is average. She use to be naughty. Woman’s problems she knows she got.

By *ucy78 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

On the look tonight. Getting lots of couples interested

By *onaldandjacquelineCouple
over a year ago

wirral

Doesnt matter to us, not our business, probably even a little taboo and naughty(dont shoot us down) .

By *avecouple1Couple
over a year ago

UK

I’m not married but I’ve been with my OH for 17 years.

I’m absolutely fine with ethical non-monogamy … I would prefer that to be honest.

By *ucy78 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

Nice to know. Getting lots of views from couples lately. Is it a cd attraction or male ?

By *riendlyStarMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Doesnt matter to us, not our business, probably even a little taboo and naughty(dont shoot us down) . "

This is hot! I like you got sent a WhatsApp vid too thats so damn naughty

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

The hubby finds it impossible to get meets on here even though I am OK with it

By *onaldandjacquelineCouple
over a year ago

wirral

"Doesnt matter to us, not our business, probably even a little taboo and naughty(dont shoot us down) .

This is hot! I like you got sent a WhatsApp vid too thats so damn naughty "

Unfortunately we only play local, you are a 10 hr round trip, sorry

By *ookey734Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 26/07/22 08:02:02]

By *ookey734Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Doesnt matter to us, not our business, probably even a little taboo and naughty(dont shoot us down) . "

Thats such a great outlook to have, not shared by many unfortunately.

Its a rare thing to even get message replies when people see you are married

By *ickdasterdly51Man
over a year ago

Lingfield

Same here, I'm honest and upfront about my status but that, coupled with my age means very little interest. Still, I'd rather be honest and have no meets on here than lie to a couple. However I do raise an eyebrow at the number of verified 'single' men on the forums who are willing to share photos of their wife when asked.

By *elkieWoman
over a year ago

Durham

Sure, fine, but club meets only unless I know they’re polyamorous and not just open. I don’t want to get attached to a toy I can’t keep

By *ietsenmakerMan
over a year ago

Hartford

Same with me... Married Women with or without consent ( latter usually) love a little bit of fun on the side...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I say no to attached men in general. I don't meet cheaters and if they're not, I feel very uncomfortable being discussed with someone else.

By *ucy78 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

Hi all. Thanks for messages. It’s so hard. You see so many women on other social media swingers platform who prefer married men. But on here it seems a no go.

I have text messages for proof that she likes it to.

By *rivervaderMan
over a year ago

bolton

It makes a Change from folk judging us

By *rivervaderMan
over a year ago

bolton

"Hi all. Thanks for messages. It’s so hard. You see so many women on other social media swingers platform who prefer married men. But on here it seems a no go.

I have text messages for proof that she likes it to. "

What places are they please tell

over a year ago

Not for me, I prefer single men!

over a year ago

"Hi all. Thanks for messages. It’s so hard. You see so many women on other social media swingers platform who prefer married men. But on here it seems a no go.

I have text messages for proof that she likes it to. "

There's other social media swingers platforms??

By *ucy78 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

It sure is hard to find. Wife even suggested joining all the more modern dating sites. But that’s awkward posting face pics on sites that everyone looks at. Least fab is a bit more secure because not so well known for dating.

She wants it to be our fantasy but doesn’t want everyone knowing we are having fun and I’m partly cheating with permission. Frustrating

By *luttyLaylaWoman
over a year ago

North West

I don’t if only met on here.

But if it’s a couple I know from clubs I’ll meet separately cos i know both. I won’t with just male half/ a couples profile just messaging on here x

By *ucy78 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

We had a couples profile on here for about 4 years. But got inundated with men messaging wanting her alone. Or making out they wanted us both. But every question aimed at wife.

We both got fed up and deleted account.

People just don’t believe the genuine ones on here no more. Everyone believes I’m cheating I can assure you I ain’t. So many married men cheating spoil it for what I class as swinging

By *ucy78 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Doesnt matter to us, not our business, probably even a little taboo and naughty(dont shoot us down) .

This is hot! I like you got sent a WhatsApp vid too thats so damn naughty

Unfortunately we only play local, you are a 10 hr round trip, sorry "

I travel everywhere constantly with work. So distance at times is no issue to me

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I think for many in non-monogamous relationships meeting others in similar relationships works well. Mainly because both sides understand the dynamics of the situation when in such relationships and hopefully feel secure in the security of the other person's relationship with their partner (if that makes sense).

By *ucy78 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

Hard finding. But because I’m cd on here it’s off putting to som. I’m male to. And slim and smooth

By *ucy78 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

over a year ago

We’ve had quite a few requests like this but when we ask to speak to her to confirm it goes strangely quiet every single time.

over a year ago

Yes I'm Married I want to explore sexually with my wife but she's not interested lost her desire for me I think don't know why I haven't change even battled through depression but she rather go out with her friends or WhatsApp them

over a year ago

We don’t mind one bit from meeting or being met x

By *ouisebottomTV/TS
over a year ago

London

My wife is very supportive of what I do and she gives me consent to meet and explore this other side of me x

By *otwife and MasterCouple
over a year ago

Derby

"Yes I'm Married I want to explore sexually with my wife but she's not interested lost her desire for me I think don't know why I haven't change even battled through depression but she rather go out with her friends or WhatsApp them"

You say she’s not interested and yet you are ‘advertising’ her on your profile to be seduced! Part of the reason your marriage isn’t going that well I’d say!

Mrs

By *udere.Couple
over a year ago

South West

We don’t agree with people cheating, but it's naive to think it doesn’t happen in all walks of life. If we were to meet individuals, there would be the advantage of attached people having to be extra discreet, it strangely provides a little extra comfort over other singles x

over a year ago

"Yes I'm Married I want to explore sexually with my wife but she's not interested lost her desire for me I think don't know why I haven't change even battled through depression but she rather go out with her friends or WhatsApp them

You say she’s not interested and yet you are ‘advertising’ her on your profile to be seduced! Part of the reason your marriage isn’t going that well I’d say!

Mrs "

I have fantasies Swinging and watching my wife with other people so am I in the wrong for have these fantasies

By *itzimadCouple
over a year ago

harwich

you can only play by your rules your not privy to what the rules are for others

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Yes I'm Married I want to explore sexually with my wife but she's not interested lost her desire for me I think don't know why I haven't change even battled through depression but she rather go out with her friends or WhatsApp them

Mrs

I have fantasies Swinging and watching my wife with other people so am I in the wrong for have these fantasies "

You're in the wrong if you want to have them come to fruition with an unknowing wife

By *ucy78 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

Well I’m not like others that you have all been chatting with. I’m genuine looking for an individual person for the right moment not here to sleep with everyone.

So if you care to chat first instead of treating me and wife same as others feel free.

Please don’t judge from something you don’t know the true facts

Post new Message to Thread