Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

FB in wife's shoes - literally!

Jump to newest

By *adHatter OP   Man
over a year ago

Luton

Before my wife lost all interest in sex a while ago, she'd often wear a pair of 'Fuck Me' shoes, black strappy lap/pole dancer style with clear plastic 2in platforms and 5in heels. Teamed with black stockings, she looked amazing in them, her legs seemed to go on forever! But now they're just tucked away at the back of her wardrobe.

My occasional fuck-buddy has great legs and always wears stockings for me, but as she's always worn flat shoes for work and isn't used to heels, she only has one pair of 2in ones.

I recently discovered that she takes the same size shoes as my wife. I can't help thinking how amazing she'd also look in the 'Fuck Me' ones, and it's a huge turn-on thinking about fucking her while she wears them!

Would taking them with me for her to wear be too weird? Don't want her to freak out at literally being asked to step into my wife's shoes!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arry_UkMan
over a year ago

birmingham

"Before my wife lost all interest in sex a while ago, she'd often wear a pair of 'Fuck Me' shoes, black strappy lap/pole dancer style with clear plastic 2in platforms and 5in heels. Teamed with black stockings, she looked amazing in them, her legs seemed to go on forever! But now they're just tucked away at the back of her wardrobe.

My occasional fuck-buddy has great legs and always wears stockings for me, but as she's always worn flat shoes for work and isn't used to heels, she only has one pair of 2in ones.

I recently discovered that she takes the same size shoes as my wife. I can't help thinking how amazing she'd also look in the 'Fuck Me' ones, and it's a huge turn-on thinking about fucking her while she wears them!

Would taking them with me for her to wear be too weird? Don't want her to freak out at literally being asked to step into my wife's shoes!"

Does sound a bit weird to me... It's like a lady asking you to dress up like her partner/hubby

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes sounds a bit weird, I'd suggest maybe buying your FB a pressie of a nice pair of heels

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

maybe pushing it a bit too far......

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

What does your wife think?

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

"What does your wife think?"

Ouch!

over a year ago

I'd tell you to get to feck! No way i'd wear other womens shoes..specially you're wifes!! Lol

over a year ago

Sound her out about her desire as to whether she likes high heels in the first place. If she does, then buy her her own pair. Lots of classy, elegant 5 inch heels out there. That way, it will be from you to her...not from you to her via your wife.

Hope this helps

By *ukkakecoupleukCouple
over a year ago

horsham

theres nothing wrong with it but ask your wifes permission first .i am sure she wont mind,she may even clean them for her

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"What does your wife think?

Ouch!"

Why ouch? I don't let anyone wear my shoes.

over a year ago

Well to be honest, she is fucking someone else's husband and stepping in her shoes so to speak, so I don't suppose she will care about wearing her shoes for real will she

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

Sorry.... I just put Susies high heels on........

over a year ago

"Well to be honest, she is fucking someone else's husband and stepping in her shoes so to speak, so I don't suppose she will care about wearing her shoes for real will she "

This is true lol however, for a woman to stoop even lower and to wear her shoes haha

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Maybe you could give her an old bra too? I'd buy her her own high heeks as a 'I'm-glad-you're-my-fuckbuddy' present.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Heeks??????? Heels!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Buy her a pair,I would know straight away if any of my shoes had been moved

The night you decide to take them could well be the night your wife wants to parade around the bedroom in them remembering what a good time she used to have in them and how sexy she looks in them

over a year ago

My advice would be to let the FB try them on to see how she copes with them first. THEN, buy the FB her own pair, as the last thing this poor guy wants is two pairs of fuck me heels sitting unworn in the wardrobe!

Th OP didn't say just why his wife wouldn't wear them anymore. Is it medical, has she gone frigid or hates her husband and won't wear them for that reason?

Just my 2p worth.

over a year ago

be worse if it was a dead wifes shoes tho..

over a year ago

i would go mad if i found out my husband was meeting other women and taking them my shoes to wear

i think its over steping the mark a lot

over a year ago

Wouldn't be seen dead in anyone elses shoes

over a year ago

Once Im dead, I wont care who wears my shoes but until then

I have too many shoes I admit that, however I would notice if any of them moved & would tear the place to pieces looking for them. Especially any of my 'fuck me now' ones

seriously Id rather she wore my bra!!

women and shoes... dont men know anything?

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Buy her a pair ya miserable sod!!!

They not that expensive!!

over a year ago

"My advice would be to let the FB try them on to see how she copes with them first. THEN, buy the FB her own pair, as the last thing this poor guy wants is two pairs of fuck me heels sitting unworn in the wardrobe!"

Good idea, if she's not used to walking in heels, and you buy her a pair, she might walk like a new born giraffe in them and that would kill the dream.

Best to try before you buy!

over a year ago

Good idea, if she's not used to walking in heels, and you buy her a pair, she
"might walk like a new born giraffe in them and that would kill the dream.

Best to try before you buy! "

Nice to see someone agrees with a mere bloke....lol. One thing I do know about, and that's girls and training them into high heels, I've done it with several "non heel wearers" who went from flatties to loving 5 inch heels.

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Once Im dead, I wont care who wears my shoes but until then

I have too many shoes I admit that, however I would notice if any of them moved & would tear the place to pieces looking for them. Especially any of my 'fuck me now' ones

seriously Id rather she wore my bra!!

women and shoes... dont men know anything? "

By *umplay1969Man
over a year ago

Coggeshall

She's not got a pair of size 12 steel toe capped rigger boots she don't want aswell has she ?

Spend a bit of hard earned man and buy her some new ones.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"i would go mad if i found out my husband was meeting other women and taking them my shoes to wear

i think its over steping the mark a lot"

Some people have no boundaries. Then again, why am I surprised a married man wouldn't think it inappropriate to bring his fuck buddy is wifes shoes!

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Yes sounds a bit weird, I'd suggest maybe buying your FB a pressie of a nice pair of heels "

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Sod's law says that the evening you take them for your fb to wear is the night your wife wants to wear them for her fb.

over a year ago

Sell them online, and get your FB to bid on them!

(ps. yes, its weird, get your wallet out!)

over a year ago

"Sod's law says that the evening you take them for your fb to wear is the night your wife wants to wear them for her fb."

That was my next post!

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

"Sod's law says that the evening you take them for your fb to wear is the night your wife wants to wear them for her fb."

By *evilwolfCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Hope the shoes don't put your fb off sex too...

cue the music to 'tales of the unexpected'

Wolf

over a year ago

I love Fab.

You know when you've been here a while and you think you've heard it all.

And then a thread pops up like this one.

To the OP, it is inappropriate to take your wife's possessions and give them to a stranger who you have sex with. I really am quite shocked that you think this is ok.

By *lackMetalMan
over a year ago

Centre

I think people are assuming that his wife doesn't know? Why don't we ask the OP instead of jumping to conclusions that he is going behind her back and demoniae the poor guy.

Ask first and then demonise after, is my philosophy!

And taking your wife's shoes to another woman is plain cheap! Buy your FB a new pair, respect the lady!!

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

I love the way people post something controversial and then never answer any questions or reply to any comments...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/11/12 13:28:36]

over a year ago

Was it just me who had a look at the shoes in the photographs to work out if the pic was the wife or the FB?

I deduce that it was neither, due to said shoes being higher than 2 inch (so rules out FB) and not quite 5 inch( thus ruling out wife!)

over a year ago

actually scratch that, the MUCH more important point in this thread...................

There is a woman with only ONE pair of heels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you want to just LEND her some! ffs man, get your wallet out!

over a year ago

Sounds very weird!!!

Oh and.........

If they were my shoes and my other half did that they'd turn from being fu*k me shoes into fu*k you shoes and I'd rearrange your testicles for you with said shoes!!!

over a year ago

"Was it just me who had a look at the shoes in the photographs to work out if the pic was the wife or the FB?

I deduce that it was neither, due to said shoes being higher than 2 inch (so rules out FB) and not quite 5 inch( thus ruling out wife!)"

And not very nice shoes at that(IMHO).

I have better heels than that

By *ka_tessandjoeCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton and all over UK

i wanted to be the 1st to say that

Post new Message to Thread