Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Watersports assistance. .

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Gonna be partaking in this with a female I'm now totally at ease with. Any tips or pointers would be appreciated.

Please no smart arse answers,this forum seems full of comedians at times.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Plastic sheets, drink lots of water, it helps to get rid of smelly urine. stay well clear of the eyes.

over a year ago

Just make sure you have d*unk a lot, and start a couple of hours before you intend to start play

other than that theres really nothing else to say, drink and pee thats about it lol

By *rDionysusMan
over a year ago

Leeds

And enjoy it!

I'm Jealous, it's a huge turn on for me!

over a year ago

I have a shy bladder. I have to use the cubicle if I'm out! I'd be useless

over a year ago

Don't forget to keep towels nearby!

oh, and put old towels / sheets / newspaper even in a path to a nice warm shower after! (or just do round 2 in the bathroom?)

aaaahhh... memories of thinking "how do we get to the bathroom without dripping over everything..." hee hee xx

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

Alcohol...

Three reasons, the first is the obvious one it reduces ones inhibitions.

Second, alcohol irritates the bladder and causes you to pee more often.

Third, alcohol causes the body to loose sugar, it escapes in your pee and so makes it sweeter.

All three points are the main cause of a hang-over, obviously drinking alcohol in the first place is the start but the main cause is dehydration and sugar loss. However these side effects play in favour of watersports

Drinking plenty of water of course flushes the system through and dilutes things a bit but do not over do it. Drinking an excessive amount of water can dilute the blood with fatal consequences.

over a year ago

Love it, just let yourself go and enjoy the golden liquid! Fabulous x

over a year ago

"Alcohol...

Three reasons, the first is the obvious one it reduces ones inhibitions.

Second, alcohol irritates the bladder and causes you to pee more often.

Third, alcohol causes the body to loose sugar, it escapes in your pee and so makes it sweeter.

All three points are the main cause of a hang-over, obviously drinking alcohol in the first place is the start but the main cause is dehydration and sugar loss. However these side effects play in favour of watersports

Drinking plenty of water of course flushes the system through and dilutes things a bit but do not over do it. Drinking an excessive amount of water can dilute the blood with fatal consequences. "

well I didn't know that, how interesting

over a year ago

Awesome stuff dude. Just relax, drink plenty of fluids during the dy ahead of the meet and let the juices flow.

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

Always have our watersports fun in the shower cubicle, usually have her straddling me while i flick her clit with my tongue then start to feel her legs tremble as the tsunami approaches.

Or have her sit on toilet as if she was pissing stand in front of her and aim for the cleavage whilst shes wearing a dress it then runs down her front and drips from her pussy. Love it

By *esskarWoman
over a year ago

near scunthorpe

Nice to see some helpful comments on a watersports thread.

We usually book a hotel room with a wet room so plenty of room for play and then just shower off after.

Drink water for at least a couple of hours in advance, and pee when you need to as this seems to help with the flow lol (think going to the pub, once you have peed once you are up again every 5 minutes)

We also have a couple of lagers as someone mentioned in an earlier post.

Have fun and let us know how it went

over a year ago

Hi guys,thanks muchly for the replies. Some very interesting stuff there,it made for good reading lol.

Well tonight is the night,will report back with the gory details.

Thanks again x

By *illow PimpMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

How did it go ?

over a year ago

"How did it go ? "

Mebbe he's drowned!!!

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

Still mopping up perhaps?

over a year ago

Hi guys,thanks for the interest lol. It was amazing! More horny than I ever imagined it would be tbh.

We were both relaxed,drank plenty of water (which was the key) and headed for the shower cubicle.

I think we must have been in there for nearly an hour lol. We both done it,and although I couldn't to begin with (ever tried pissin with a raging hard on lol) we were so into it.

We even tasted each other! A very very horny experience and will def be on the agenda again x

over a year ago

Another meet planned on Sunday night! I wonder what we'll get up to lol x

over a year ago

Guys,another wonderful wet afternoon planned tomorrow,can't wait!

Was just thinking tho,are there any real health risks in doing this?

over a year ago

"Guys,another wonderful wet afternoon planned tomorrow,can't wait!

Was just thinking tho,are there any real health risks in doing this?"

...i'm not a doctor but if you are ingesting any i'm fairly sure that will carry health risks!

over a year ago

I was under the impression that urine is sterile. Maybe someone can confirm this?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/11/12 18:43:28]

over a year ago

That's why I'm asking bud,I'm really not sure if there are serious risks or not.

over a year ago

You are essentially drinking someone elses body waste. Do you think that it may not potentially carry health risks?

Don't get me wrong I have enjoyed watersport fun, but not too sure about drinking it.

over a year ago

We're not actually drinking as such,more letting it swirl about our mouths,getting the taste then letting it run out again lol

over a year ago

How lovely.

''Mmmmmmm....a cheeky little number with just the faintest hint of apples don't you think Jilly?''

over a year ago

"You are essentially drinking someone elses body waste. Do you think that it may not potentially carry health risks?

Don't get me wrong I have enjoyed watersport fun, but not too sure about drinking it.

"

its less risky than swallowing cum

im not saying drinking pee carries no risk at all, it can if they have a bladder infection but you can catch a lot more off cum as cum can carry a lot more infection that pee and i bet you dont mind women swallowing that

over a year ago

"You are essentially drinking someone elses body waste. Do you think that it may not potentially carry health risks?

im not saying drinking pee carries no risk at all, it can if they have a bladder infection but you can catch a lot more off cum as cum can carry a lot more infection that pee and i bet you dont mind women swallowing that "

prefer a bit of snowballing....

over a year ago

"I was under the impression that urine is sterile. Maybe someone can confirm this?"

urine is sterial so long as the person does not have a kidney or urinary tract infection, if they do not then you cant catch anything from pee

its upto you if you want to risk they dont have some type of infection but you can say that about anything when it comes to sex

over a year ago

im not saying drinking pee carries no risk at all, it can if they have a bladder infection but you can catch a lot more off cum as cum can carry a lot more infection that pee and i bet you dont mind women swallowing that

prefer a bit of snowballing.... "

now your talking my language

over a year ago

Lol...i thought I may be!

Post new Message to Thread