Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wild hen party stories

Jump to newest

By *ewlymarriedcpl2019 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Have been on a few hens recently which have been very tame (not even a stripper!), would love to hear true stories of any naughty antics that have took place on hen parties x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I knew a woman who had more than 1 cocktail on her hen party!

By * -and- LCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

I have a bit of a leading story on how we got into swinging. James filled the bottom of one of my bags with toys. When me and the girls arrived at the hotel, I emptied my bag out and all of the toys dropped out. I was absolutely mortified! Turns out that me and one of the girls had a secret bi-curious side. After a number (far too many) drinks, we ended up back in the room with her pussy full of the toys my now-husband provided.

When I got home, I made him use them on me, then lick them clean.

over a year ago

"I have a bit of a leading story on how we got into swinging. James filled the bottom of one of my bags with toys. When me and the girls arrived at the hotel, I emptied my bag out and all of the toys dropped out. I was absolutely mortified! Turns out that me and one of the girls had a secret bi-curious side. After a number (far too many) drinks, we ended up back in the room with her pussy full of the toys my now-husband provided.

When I got home, I made him use them on me, then lick them clean. "

James either got v lucky or was an evil genius haha

By *ewlymarriedcpl2019 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Any other stories guys x

By *ig-Bull-EssexMan
over a year ago

Southend

I've fucked a few women on hen nights if that's of interest?

By *oinerbillMan
over a year ago

warrington

Mate of mine is a coach driver , has done loads of hen partys and splits them in 2 groups

The ones he takes away for the weekend are a pain. On the way home they are usually quiet, hungover, and often sick on the coach and he hates doing it

The ones on a single night out are completely different. He has told me many stories and fucked quite a few brides to be, even a brides mother as she was the last off.

over a year ago

A few years back I was a ‘butler in the buff’. On their books as a ‘cuddly bear’ as an alternative to the usual 6 packed gods lol. I mostly got booked by gay groups but a lot of older women groups too and some usual hen dos. The older hen do groups were always absolutely mental. Competitions to get me hard, flashing me, grabbing me, all sorts. Younger women tended to be much more polite

By *ig-Bull-EssexMan
over a year ago

Southend

One of the best was when I ended up shagging the recently divorced mother of the bride and the grooms sister in the same night

By *rNightMan
over a year ago

Coventry

My mrs has been on a few hen nights and said they’ve all been a bit tame, carry-on movie like. A guy on Fab who was about to be best man at a wedding asked her to come on the stag do and see it from the other side, she did and she says it’s her best Fab experience yet!

I didn’t even get to go but I got regular updates in my hotel room

By *aughtyNice_back_againCouple
11 weeks ago

Sheffield

My wife went on our sister inlaws hen party to Spain, quite a few family and friends was there, after a the boozy 1st night her and the bride to be was on the beach with a holiday rep having a threesome, they didn't play together basically just took in turns to fuck and suck this guy, I got a text as they was walking to the beach I think something going to happen with a naughty emoji. Nothing was ever mentioned and the bride groom split up after 5 years

By *mily28Woman
11 weeks ago

Clapham

Had quite a lot of fun on hen nights...

From being so horny when getting back from a night out that couldn't help but having some fun with the girl I was sharing with to having fun with the best man of a stag in the same hotel while I was head bridesmaid...

By *reen as JadeCouple
11 weeks ago

Cheshire

Most of my friends are married now. We had some fun on their hen parties x

By *ig-Bull-EssexMan
11 weeks ago

Southend

"Most of my friends are married now. We had some fun on their hen parties x"

Do telly.