Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Clubs v profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It occured to me yesterday at Chams that some swingers bend or break the statements on their profiles at clubs.

An example of this occured yesterday we met a great couple and had a good time.

And although they were none smokers theyeven sat in the smoking area with us at times.

Finding out that they were on fab i looked at their profile when we got back.

And it said wont meet smokers

This has also occured before with a couple that stted they did not meet bi sexual couples but they knew about us and we had a great time.

My point is if these couples are not totally adamant about these things why put them in the profile as surley they must loose interested contacts.

Just a thought

Craig xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Although we have had the odd fumble with smokers at Chams we have only ever found out they were smokers when we got to the tongue swapping phase and by then it's a bit too late lol

We don't meet with smokers because for us they taste bad and experience tells us the need to smoke will continually interrupt proceedings.

Our opinion and nothing more than that folks

over a year ago

Understand that lol and realise that different people have different tastes

Just that in this instance they were aware that we smoked before we got together so if they are not really that bothered are they missing out on good meets?

Craig x

over a year ago

i have offen wondered the same, i am a couple but i mainly meet as a single female, it does say that on my profile, it also does say that i do not meet couples alone only single guys, yet i have had no end of couples message me looking for a bi fem for 3sums, even tho my profile says im not bi! see its not only single guys who can't read lol and even tho their profile states they are a couple looking only for bi fems as a 3sum, soon as i say im not bi, i don't meet couples, all of a sudden the guys allowed to play alone! i personally find it very doubtful that a woman whos joined a swingers site with her partner to find other women to play with is going to let her partner meet a woman alone, i wonder if he'd still be saying we meet alone if it was a man after his mrs lol

And the smoking thing i have found too, i alwasy read profile befor i reply and if i message back saying sorry i smoke or im out of the age range you have stated you are looking for, the usual reply is...oh i don't know how that got there i will meet smokers or i will meet women your age......why the hell put you not then? did the profile fairy fill it in for you!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"i have offen wondered the same, i am a couple but i mainly meet as a single female, it does say that on my profile, it also does say that i do not meet couples alone only single guys, yet i have had no end of couples message me looking for a bi fem for 3sums, even tho my profile says im not bi! see its not only single guys who can't read lol and even tho their profile states they are a couple looking only for bi fems as a 3sum, soon as i say im not bi, i don't meet couples, all of a sudden the guys allowed to play alone! i personally find it very doubtful that a woman whos joined a swingers site with her partner to find other women to play with is going to let her partner meet a woman alone, i wonder if he'd still be saying we meet alone if it was a man after his mrs lol

And the smoking thing i have found too, i alwasy read profile befor i reply and if i message back saying sorry i smoke or im out of the age range you have stated you are looking for, the usual reply is...oh i don't know how that got there i will meet smokers or i will meet women your age......why the hell put you not then? did the profile fairy fill it in for you!"

Because most people will change their profile to suit, most will say the same thing that you have found , "oh I don't know how that got there" etc.

If it gets them a meet to change it, they do.

over a year ago

i had worked that out but i also understand what harrisons saying, if you will meet someone who smokes if it means you'll get a meet, why not just put 'will meet smokers'? do they think it will put other none smokers off if they know they meet smokers? lol.....ok i'll shut up now lol

over a year ago

lol exactly the same things happen to us, people message and when when I read their profile it says dont meet smokers,I message back saying sorry we smoke and its always 'oh well we dont mind you smoke we really want to meet you'.

same thing with the safe sex interest not being on the profile when everything else is ticked. If I message back saying we only meet people who always practice safe sex then they can never understand why they have forgotten to tick that either lol.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"lol exactly the same things happen to us, people message and when when I read their profile it says dont meet smokers,I message back saying sorry we smoke and its always 'oh well we dont mind you smoke we really want to meet you'.

same thing with the safe sex interest not being on the profile when everything else is ticked. If I message back saying we only meet people who always practice safe sex then they can never understand why they have forgotten to tick that either lol."

I find that with the safe sex option,Ill reply and say no as they don't play safe and then I get back oh we do!

Funny how they can tick every single box of interests known to man but not the only one that means the most to me lol

over a year ago

Could be many a reason, I can only guess.

Maybe they don't want smokers in their home (if they accommodate), maybe it's different when already in a situation and in the mood, but to plan ahead to meet smokers, or Bi couples may not be the best mood enhancer.

I guess I'm saying at times (maybe after a drink) inhibitions can disappear when the time is right.

W

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

well once again its compromise isn't it ?

mayne swingers have a higher proportion of smokers than other sections of society ...dunno ...

but i do know generally in the lust v profile competition ....lust will win every time i reckon...except perhaps with the safety issue ...

over a year ago

"Could be many a reason, I can only guess.

Maybe they don't want smokers in their home (if they accommodate), maybe it's different when already in a situation and in the mood, but to plan ahead to meet smokers, or Bi couples may not be the best mood enhancer.

I guess I'm saying at times (maybe after a drink) inhibitions can disappear when the time is right.

W "

W "

Feels sympathy for the straight non-smoking d*unk single male that woke the following day, facing stiff questions from his inquisitive wife, holding pictures of himself naked on all fours with a fag in his mouth and a cock up his smoking ring piece.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

That is fooking funny lmao!

I do agree that a lust rush will overide a lot of what is written on a profile...and I do love a lust rush lol

But the very fact that you're face to face with someone makes a huge amount of difference to whether you will play or not...body language is essential,well it is to me lol

over a year ago

W

W

Feels sympathy for the straight non-smoking d*unk single male that woke the following day, facing stiff questions from his inquisitive wife, holding pictures of himself naked on all fours with a fag in his mouth and a cock up his smoking ring piece. "

That's OK, she was d*unk too, nothing has been said since, but I think she realises I also have pics with her and those donkeys ;-0 ------ JOKING, we need smileys!!

W

over a year ago

W "

Excellent point i had not considered that about smoking but surley they could say in their profile that its ok to smoke here as long as its outside im sure most would not find that a problem

As for the bi sexual comment i will only get involved with the male only if everone involved is comfortable with that if not you would not know i was bi lol

Craig x

over a year ago

PMSL xxxxxx

W

W

Feels sympathy for the straight non-smoking d*unk single male that woke the following day, facing stiff questions from his inquisitive wife, holding pictures of himself naked on all fours with a fag in his mouth and a cock up his smoking ring piece. "

over a year ago

PMSL xxxxxx

over a year ago

we are the same . on our profile we state we do not meet single guys. the reason for this is that we can go to chams and meet them there so no need to do so as a rule outside of clubs

over a year ago

we are smokers and intend to stay that way

we smokers wont be able to get out side at chams again this summer

xxx

bri n dawn

over a year ago

"we are the same . on our profile we state we do not meet single guys. the reason for this is that we can go to chams and meet them there so no need to do so as a rule outside of clubs"

WE understand the single male bit its the smoking thing and the bi thing we dont lol

xx

over a year ago

Possibly they mingled outside with you for a bit of fresh air, it can be a bit stuffy if you have been in the club a while.

By *icurious40sCouple
over a year ago

kendal

I see the profile as a wish-list so we try to keep the options open as much as possible.Re smokers Ann has never smoked and hates the smell but i smoked 20 a day when she married me 20 years ago nd have only recently given up.We have mixed feelings about smokers but i think that meeting them in person could tip the scales either way.Makes clubs quite useful for adventuring.xx mark

over a year ago

For me a profile statement is etched in stone, if it says age group 18-50 not only will I not contact them but I won't arrange a meet with them even if they later say it doesn't matter this time.

The same applies to those who don't meet smoker, I am afraid I would feel like a bit of a "2nd choice" or chosen simply because they like the look of my partner. We play with couples who are happy to play with us, as we are and for what we are and our choice of play friends is based on the same.

The moment I stop respecting what is written in someones profile is the day I want to stop meeting off the internet, that would make me feel like one of the other tossers who have no respect for people here.

I am 54 not 50, I am a smoker, respectfull smoker but a smoker, if a profile says I am not what they are looking for then that's that.

At clubs of course this is different, at clubs I have to say that I have never seen anyone walking round asking peoples ages before going off to playrooms.

I find that at clubs people don't see my age, they see a person, a personality etc and this acts in my favour.

My personal opinion is that people who click boxes in profiles like "will not meet smokers" or age range 18-40 etc could well be losing out on some good meets, but that is thier perogative, I think that sometimes it could be fun with a smoking couple providing they respect you and therefore use mints, body lotions, fabreze or anti-persperent etc.

Some people below thier age criteria could be very mature, some people over thier age group could be younger in appearance and attitude.

Having something like "prefer none smokers" or "prefer over 30's" or "prefer under 50's" but this is not etched in stone completely changes things for me whilst retaining the options for the person to make thier own choices on the day.

over a year ago

just a quickie...the will meet smokers box is that small its quite difficult to see..i smoke myself and it came up onmy profile i wont meet smokers i was like hmm then i looked properly and its like the tinyest box ever lol..x

Post new Message to Thread