Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

str8? or not ??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

now this always makes me laugh ...

so i have to say it

When i look at a guys profile he says he is straight ( not bi or curious)

just straight

so why does he have on his profile that he his looking for t/v's or t/s's . aswell as the woman and couples...

so guys, are u straight or do u need to visit confused.com ?????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

But not all TV's and cross dressers are bisexual though?

over a year ago

Although we do get your point, either way, why would a straight single male be looking for another male regardless of their sexuality.

over a year ago

We could write a book on this one.. as were sure many other could too!

Some guys as part of couples believe they increase their chances of meets if they lie.. Also it sort of covers all bases lol.. search out the Bi couples etc and you mail them.. but allowing those who seek straight to contact you lol...

I think people should just be honest and upfront.. but its never going to happen lol..

We were caught out by one such couple.. and we try damned hard to make sure it never happens again lol..

Mike and Ju xx

over a year ago

Well I'd play with a transexual if I could find one who didn't look like Les Dawson in drag.

No offence to the 'talent' on here of course lol

over a year ago

I would say that about 9 out of every 10 messages I get on here are from single STRAIGHT guys. And they arent just wanting to say hello either!

over a year ago

What you mean is that 9 out of 10 men who contact you are pretending to be single straight guys as it improves their chances lol

over a year ago

its a very grey area.

Some men may not fancy men at all, but because they are a perv (in the nicest way) , having a bloke dressed as a woman give them a BJ turns them on. kinda of a cheating way of doing a bi thing without being bi. they probably would not return the favour at all, but happy to be pleasured etc.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

so there orally bi????

surley that cant mean yr 100% str8 ??

By *eengazCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Well i think that that are more bi curious guys out there, its just that they dont like to admit that they have thought of giving a guy a bj. I guess its a macho man thing. we dont like to admit it.

over a year ago

I wish I was bisexual, I really do, I am not stupid, I know being bi would increase my chances of meets and would double the fun during the meet, the simple truth is I am straight and cannot be bi.

I am not homophobic, I know that in 3somes and moresomes close contact is inevitable but this doesn't bother me, it doesn't even bother me if the other guy is getting something from the close contact, providing he respects the fact that I am straight he can get all the pleasure he wants from seeing my willy.

(lord knows why looking at my willy would please him since there are some nice ones out there and mine isn't one of them )

I draw the line at him touching me in a sexual way but yes close contact is going to happen. In almost 9 years in this lifestyle I have never had anyone disrespect me on that account, once I have made it clear I am straight all bi guys have acted correctly and I personally do wonder why some straight couples won't play with bi-guys or bi-couples but, hey, that's thier choice.

I agree with other comments, if your bi be proud of it, if your straight be proud of it or if not proud certainly don't be ashamed of it.

Just be honest.

Simply Jed

over a year ago

Can't believe the following,it has to be a wind up!

Just read a post on the U.K Forums.A "Straight Single Guy" wants a well hung bi guy to go round and fuck him and his mrs bareback.What the f**ks that all about???

Trace & Ric

XXXX

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Clean straight and single according to his profile hahahaha

over a year ago

It just has to be a piss take,he's surely having a laugh!

Trace & Ric

XXXX

Post new Message to Thread