Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Motive behind pretending to be a couple

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why would you possibly do this? Surely you have about as much chance of success as Billy Bunter beating Usain Bolt?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Some persons (singular) pretend to be a couple in order to attract more notice. Then when the actual meet is proposed, the lady is suddenly "out of town". Bit like straight guys who like looking at tv/cds

By *toneblueMan
over a year ago

Southampton

"Why would you possibly do this? Surely you have about as much chance of success as Billy Bunter beating Usain Bolt?"

To get two seats to yourself on the train?

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Why would you possibly do this? Surely you have about as much chance of success as Billy Bunter beating Usain Bolt?"

Haahaahaahaa...thanks for that mental image, tickled me no end.

As to your question: why do people do half the things they do on here. 50 year olds pretending to be 30 somethings, size 20 women claiming to be size 12...who knows the mindset of these people!

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Because the world is full of dick-heads?... and some of them are on here

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Perhaps picture collecters, hoping you would add as friends in order to access your private photos - if you have them..

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

I'd back Billy against anybody on the planet in a pie eating contest

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

We have encountered a lot of fake couples on here during our time on FAB.

you get wonderful things such as

"ooh meet the male half of the couple first seperatley then the female half"

The male half of course having never providing a picture of any sort.

Why do they do it ? to get more attention ? or in some cases any attention at all, I guess when you get nothing pictures and "sexy" chat is reward enough for those that do it.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Why would you possibly do this? Surely you have about as much chance of success as Billy Bunter beating Usain Bolt?

Haahaahaahaa...thanks for that mental image, tickled me no end.

As to your question: why do people do half the things they do on here. 50 year olds pretending to be 30 somethings, size 20 women claiming to be size 12...who knows the mindset of these people! "

But when they turn up looking like a bag of shite and not the ripped Adonis on their profile the person meeting up with them would just tell them to take a fuck off pill ?? So what's the point lol

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

I think the answer is, when it comes to sex on the internet people do a lot of crazy shit because they can and its anonymous.

By *hynottsCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

yes there are fake cpl`s. but we do meet alone some times when one of us is away so not all fake. think our Verifications show that we are a real cpl lol. we have had the fake cpls down to the point of a meet show with out the fem felt bad when we sent him away .but on the other hand what would you do with a meet where the fem showen up with no male ?

Post new Message to Thread