Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

People you know

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone else get a weird little kick from trying to find people you know on here..or has anyone found a profile of someone they know...and even better then messaged em.

Or accidentally spoke to someone and then it turned out you knew em or had mutual friends etc. Turns me on I don't know why ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nselfishpleaserMan
over a year ago

kent

Had a message from a couple on here and turns out they were the parents of my boys classmate at school

By *he_TicklersCouple
over a year ago

Havant & Aberdare

Just today a guy Luce (fem) used to fool around with recognised her tattoos and messaged us

By *D of funCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

A ex.... the block button came in handy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Id live this to happen and very surprised it hasn’t given the amount of travel I do worldwide. Also went to private school and have often thought it would be fun to find a few school mates

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ha I'd love that, dunno why but I've got a weird obsession with people I know, exes especially being on fab.. even though I've no interest in having anything to do with any of my exes lol just a weird pervy thing of mine I guess

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

we avoid locals like the plague......

By *ulldog_71Man
over a year ago

Sedgefield

I was talking to someone on here for a while but hadn't swapped face pics then she said something that rang a bell and I realised we went all the way through school together

By *oxy jWoman
over a year ago

somerset

i / we know loads on here from the scene and clubs who dont have a clue who we are on here as we keep fab life separate from clb life ...

what is amazing is they different way some treat people online to what they are like in clubs ..thats funny as fook

Post new Message to Thread