Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Milf

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So Mrs W&W has come home a said she was approached by a guy today , a complete stranger and half her age who told her she was a "bit of a Milf" and if she fancied lunch and see where things go !!!!

I would never of had the nerve to do that especially to a older lady when i was younger and to call her a milf as well lol.

Oh by the way she declinded the offer but strangly only ate half her tea tonight

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *umblefunMan
over a year ago

London/ South East

I agree I’d never have had the nerve then. Now I’d be very happy to approach Mrs W&W. In fact I want to. She’s hot.

over a year ago

"I agree I’d never have had the nerve then. Now I’d be very happy to approach Mrs W&W. In fact I want to. She’s hot."

Haha. Thanks

By *un_ajMan
over a year ago

York

I think I can see why he called her a milf

I would have to agree with him

By *urulovesnylonMan
over a year ago

Harrow

"So Mrs W&W has come home a said she was approached by a guy today , a complete stranger and half her age who told her she was a "bit of a Milf" and if she fancied lunch and see where things go !!!!

I would never of had the nerve to do that especially to a older lady when i was younger and to call her a milf as well lol.

Oh by the way she declinded the offer but strangly only ate half her tea tonight "

I’d never have the guts to do that but totally understand where he coming from she is a stunner

over a year ago

"I think I can see why he called her a milf

I would have to agree with him "

Thanks

over a year ago

"So Mrs W&W has come home a said she was approached by a guy today , a complete stranger and half her age who told her she was a "bit of a Milf" and if she fancied lunch and see where things go !!!!

Oh by the way she declinded the offer but strangly only ate half her tea tonight

I’d never have the guts to do that but totally understand where he coming from she is a stunner "

Thanks for the compliment

By *unandrelaxedMan
over a year ago

Farnborough

Not a chance I would of had enough cheek to do it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

She definitely is

Mrs x

over a year ago

"She definitely is

Mrs x"

Ta. Think she would of prefered if it had been you x

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

Good on him, I know the term milf might not be the most respectful, but it sounds like he tried

Id have said yes & made his lunchtime

Post new Message to Thread