Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Does it work?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So another treasure trove of unsolicited dick pics this morning. Yay!

But we are now wondering, does this ever work?

Come on guys, spill the beans.

Have you ever sent a dick pic with your first message and gone on to success?

Everyone is on their own journey so we won’t judge. They’re easy enough for us to delete without taking offence.

Fess up!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ornynorfolkguyMan
over a year ago

North Norfolk

I wouldn’t know as I’ve never sent one. I only send pictures of myself when asked.

I don’t get why guys do it to be fairly but each to their own.

By *D89Man
over a year ago

Castle Donington

"So another treasure trove of unsolicited dick pics this morning. Yay!

Everyone is on their own journey so we won’t judge. They’re easy enough for us to delete without taking offence.

Fess up! "

No that never works!

If it does for some, then I'm not sure the people receiving them are ones I'd want to be interested in haha.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes chicks love the cock to be sure

By *he sultan of swingMan
over a year ago

mid devon

It's mostly new guys I think! We have all done it! But once you get to realise the ratio difference of men to women you kina learn you have to be more appealing

By *all me FlikWoman
over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

"It's mostly new guys I think! We have all done it! But once you get to realise the ratio difference of men to women you kina learn you have to be more appealing "

Not all men...I would think its about 10% judging by my messages.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I've never sent one in a first, second third or tenth message but it's obvious from other threads that for every woman or couple that say they hate dick pics in messages is another who actively encourages them.

There are lots of demands in opening messages that must actually work because the people sending them are well verified.

over a year ago

I love sending and receiving intimate photos but ony by consent, unsolicited blatant pics take away a certain something of the desire to see more.

By *aughtycp1Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

I'm in the minority of women as I don't mind a dick pic as long as it's accompanied by a face pic and a decent introduction. I like dicks x

Mrs N

over a year ago

Never sent one unless I've been asked to.

You wouldn't approach a woman on the street that you fancied and flop your cock out so why do it on here.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Never sent one unless I've been asked to.

You wouldn't approach a woman on the street that you fancied and flop your cock out so why do it on here."

You haven't? Gosh.

By *9Karm69Man
over a year ago

plymouth/chesterfield

"Never sent one unless I've been asked to.

You wouldn't approach a woman on the street that you fancied and flop your cock out so why do it on here."

Totally agree, so no I never have or will, I keep them in my friends only gallery(dont want people laughing to much)

over a year ago

"I love sending and receiving intimate photos but ony by consent, unsolicited blatant pics take away a certain something of the desire to see more."

Unsolicited genital pics just make me think they are the creepy flasher in a park type.

over a year ago

Men likely have cock pics on their profile because so many profiles have naked bodies, genitals covered in cum, sex acts.

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

"I love sending and receiving intimate photos but ony by consent, unsolicited blatant pics take away a certain something of the desire to see more.

Unsolicited genital pics just make me think they are the creepy flasher in a park type. "

This

over a year ago

Well I've been on all the usual dating sites and the amount of women who tell me after maybe 2 words a dick pic arrives??? I could only imagine it does... even tho some I've seen id like to think not

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

Fess up! "

There's enough of my cock pics on my profile without sending them. I do pretty well tbh

By *rad670Man
over a year ago

South Lakes

Fess up! "

I used to send many messages but always refrained from sending a dick pic, still didn't get many replies so maybe it's the way forward, dick pic with every first message.

By *uitedSuitorMan
over a year ago

Halifax / Leeds

I haven't sent a dick pic with the first message unless asked.

In answer to the question, it has. I have been with 3 women from FAB who all commented on my dick as the first message (if that counts?)

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

I'm honestly disappointed if I don't see a dick pic with an initial message or there's not one in their profile

I like men of a certain size so there's no point playing message ping pong if I'm going to be disappointed as soon as I see what's in their pants

By *aulj69Man
over a year ago

dunstable

Hmmm, it works with guys strangely but I would never send a dick pic to a woman or couple as a first message unless asked, I'm just a polite kind of guy. Lol

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

We mainly meet in clubs, therefore guys could send cock pics all day long, if they can't attend a club, or at the very least if they don't have a FWB then we aren't going to meet. We have asked for face pics to be attached with first messages, only cuz our are on profile, but it seems cock rules head lol xxxxx Suzi

over a year ago

Some men are obsessed with sending dick pics, not just on here but on social media as well

I've had men send my unsolicited ones on twitter and Instagram and when I've asked they say "oh I thought you would want to see it"

By *batMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"

No that never works!

If it does for some, ...."

Hang on, you can't have it both ways, either it NEVER works or it might. One way or the other!!!

Gbat

By *pertureTV/TS
over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

It works on me, I dont send but I wont meet if i havent seen one, as tbh its what I like best about a bloke.

Post new Message to Thread